Scottsdale Community College
Design & Sales Advisor at Brandenburg Pool
|Recommendations||5 people have recommended Laurie|
Join LinkedIn & access Laurie's full profile
- 20+ Years’ Experience of Administrative Capacities in Client-Centric Environments
- Proven leader with advanced organizational, administrative, computer software, office management, accounting, travel, meeting planning and supervisory skills is innovative and effective in solving problems and improving processes.
- Thrives in highly stressful, demanding and busy environments with regularly changing priorities.
- Well skilled in interpersonal relationships including: Executives, management, peers, vendors, staff and clients.
- Experienced in project management, purchasing, negotiating, employee and customer training, sales, marketing and public speaking.
- Self-starter and self-motivated with a positive attitude emphasizing “Can Do,” quickly learns new processes and operates in new environments.
Brandenburg Pool is a premier pool building and remodeling company that is focused on quality from the initial consulting to the design and implementation of your project. Brandenburg Pool is a proud member of Genesis 3, a water shapers society. We are also one of only two Arizona custom pool and spa builders chosen to be in Luxury Pools Magazine, based upon our quality workmanship and attention to detail. Areas of service include but are not limited to Arizona with primary focus in the greater Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and Carefree areas
- Helped build the Cloud Division to go to market.
- Cold called resellers to encourage selling of Cloud Solutions.
- Managed pipeline, reports, created power point trainings, created quote templates and created process flows for onboarding of new clients.
- Provided sales support to account representatives and their clients.
- Built, managed, forecasted, helped drive and close opportunities in the pipeline.
- Worked open quotes, initiated relationships between company and customer reps to up-sell and cross-sell into existing accounts, managed calls with sales reps and clients to answer questions and explain products and worked closely with channel distributors to ensure orders were processed.
- Proactively engaged with sales managers to ensure support of customers, participated in product forums and “Blitz Days” to support products and presented data to “C-Level” Executives.
- Oversaw IT sales components including: Software, hardware and warranties.
- Cold called to establish new business, sold company as a solution to business needs, identified sales opportunities by exploring business needs and followed up with clients on quotes and orders.
- Negotiated by utilizing knowledge from the customer and business perspectives, asked questions to assist in the buying process, researched potential clients through prospecting and qualifying.
- Submitted accurate and timely forecasts that were aligned with assigned sales quotas.
- Oversaw sales, marketing, project coordinating and event planning.
- Strategically built, created, designed and ran successful business in aspects of event coordinating.
- Cold called for national and international speakers’ training seminars, various industries to procure sponsorships and to sell SPQ*Gold Assessment and coaching programs.
- Created scripts for engaging with gatekeepers and decision makers, provided speaker feedback and coached and developed relationships with clients to allow for set ups of event coordinating.
- Designed marketing materials for businesses to include: Mailers, brochures, magnets and artwork.
- Created marketing strategies for upstart and established businesses, represented companies at networking events, helped to created power point presentations for conferences and speakers and facilitated conference calls with 5 to 35 people to train for speaker’s seminars.
- Coordinated four day event with 22 speakers and musicians, worked with authors, vendors and volunteers for lecture rooms, sleeping rooms, meals and technical requirements.
- Purchased merchandise, coordinated movie premieres and two high school reunions.
- Oversaw remodel and new pool divisions, sales, project management, contracts and employees.
- Designed and sold new pools, remodeling projects and weekly pool cleaning.
- Created new pool and remodeling pricing templates for quotes and proposals, provided clients contract quotes, filed for city permits, set appointments with homeowners to meet, measure property, design pool, sell the job; performed project management with subcontractors, city inspectors and the homeowner, managed 20+ projects and oversaw two office employees, a site supervisor and a sales person.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Print Director at Arizona Office Technologies
Sales Consultant at Paychex
Customer Care Manager at AOT
Converged and Data Solutions - EMC Group
Network Services Account Manager at TEKsystems
Independent Marketing and Advertising Professional