- Greater New York City Area
Lakshman Achuthan's Overview
- Board Member at non-profits
- Co-founder & Chief Operations Officer at ECRI (Economic Cycle Research Institute)
- Research at Columbia Univ. - Center for Int'l Business Cycle Research (CIBCR)
Lakshman Achuthan's Summary
ECRI studies recessions and recoveries. We forecast economic and inflation cycle turns for all major market economies using a rigorous and objective methodology.
We consider ourselves “students of the business cycle” rather than “economists,” because we don’t use econometric models.
Lakshman Achuthan's Experience
Lakshman Achuthan's Skills & Expertise
- Public Speaking
- Strategic Planning
- Business Strategy
- Data Analysis
- Business Cycle
- Market Research
- Economic Forecasting
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Social Media
- Financial Modeling
- Asset Management
- Project Management
Lakshman Achuthan's Additional Information
Economic cycle analysis, forecasting, policy, investment management, hiking, travel.
- Groups and Associations:
Time Magazine board of economists, NYC OMB Advisory Panel, Levy Institute Board Member, other non-profit boards.
- Honors and Awards:
"Beating the Business Cycle", published by Random House in 2004
Contact Lakshman for:
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- expertise requests
- business deals
- getting back in touch
View Lakshman Achuthan’s full profile to...
- See who you and Lakshman Achuthan know in common
- Get introduced to Lakshman Achuthan
- Contact Lakshman Achuthan directly