Director at TechTruce Ltd
- London, United Kingdom
- Information Technology and Services
Khawaib Ahmed's Overview
- Director at TechTruce Ltd
- Web Developer at techUK
- Web Designer/Developer at Paradex
- Web Developer at UMTS Forum
- Freelance Web Developer at Style Aloud
- Web Developer at Mobile Operators Association
- Frontend Web Developer at Simple Life Forms
- Frontend Developer at Wizz-It
- Web Developer at Intellect
- Marketing Administrator at Steljes
- Developer at BBA Productions
- IT Support Officer at London Borough of Camden
- Assistant Manager at Farmfoods
- University of Greenwich
- West London College
Khawaib Ahmed's Summary
Web Developer with experience in delivering websites and web applications. Experience in both hardware and software development. Graduate in Computer Systems and Networking with Distinction in Web Application Technologies. Very keen to learn and experience new challenges.
Khawaib Ahmed's Experience
2007 – December 2012 (5 years)
Responsible for developing website from requirements through to test and deployment. Experience in working with clients to gather requirements, designing different options, proto-typing and delivering final websites. Excellent experience of PHP, Ubuntu, MySQL, Content Management Systems Joomla and Adobe.
Frontend Web Developer
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Computer Games industry
May 2009 – January 2010 (9 months) London, United Kingdom
Worked as front end developer on various Facebook game projects.
Nonprofit; 51-200 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
September 2008 – April 2009 (8 months)
Developed web based applications for Intellect departments. Redesigned Intellect website focussing functionality with clean and relevant design. Designed/updated online booking forms. Trained Intellect staff to perform tasks on websites. Design, development and setup of WordPress themes for Intellect Blogs.
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
September 2008 – December 2008 (4 months)
Managed and updated Steljes company websites. Performed analysis and evaluations of old websiites and proposed solutions for upgrades and to possible security risks. Desinged newsletters and managed e-Shots.
IT Support Officer
Government Agency; 5001-10,000 employees; Government Administration industry
September 2006 – September 2007 (1 year 1 month) Camden
Worked for one year as IT Technician and provided support services to schools managed by Children, Schools and Families ICT Service of London Borough of Camden.
- Responsible for analyzing and gathering ICT requirements for Primary, Secondary and Special Schools.
- Identifying problems, proposing & implementing innovative solutions.
- Management of schools backup, hardware, networks, servers and software.
- Resolving and logging calls, configuration and troubleshoot of desktops, laptops and network devices.
- Providing & dealing with customer related issues via phone, email and face to face.
- Setup, test and maintain wireless networks.
- Manage Windows servers and Community Connect 3 (CC3) servers/networks.
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment with consultants, project managers, contractors and the Local Education Authority.
- Developed skill sets in providing customer centred service, communication & building relationships with stakeholders.
September 2004 – July 2006 (1 year 11 months)
I started as a checkout operator and was promoted to supervisor after 3 months. After one year I was appointed as Assistant Manager. Duties include; key holder for opening and closing the centre; managing daily takings; overseeing work and organising the staff.
Developed automated spreadsheets for managing the staff rota and weekly sales. Helped install the computer, email and fax system.
Khawaib Ahmed's Languages
English(Full professional proficiency)
Urdu(Full professional proficiency)
Hindi(Limited working proficiency)
Punjabi(Limited working proficiency)
Khawaib Ahmed's Skills & Expertise
- Shell Scripting
- PSD to Joomla
- Facebook API
- LinkedIn API
- Adobe Fireworks
- Twitter API
- Web Applications
- Web Development
- Software Development
- HTML 5
- Website Development
- User Interface
- Web Design
Khawaib Ahmed's Education
BEng, Computer Systems & Network Communications
2005 – 2008
West London College
2003 – 2007
Khawaib Ahmed's Additional Information
Contact Khawaib for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch