University of Washington
Co-founder & CTO at Socedo
|Recommendations||7 people have recommended Kevin|
Join LinkedIn & access Kevin's full profile
Kevin is passionate about developing new technology products that empower individuals and businesses. With his deep engineering know-how and business savvy, he has built a track record of innovating and taking a product from conception through execution to successful release.
Socedo helps businesses discover high quality prospects and qualify them via automated workflow.
We're hiring for Marketing Manager/Director and marketing intern positions. Check out http://socedo.theresumator.com/.
Led cross-function team to design, develop and light up features in SQL Azure/Cloud database project.
• Responsible for the development and production of customer-facing engineering portfolio that manages Microsoft's global volume licensing entitlement programs, including Software Assurance benefits, MSDN subscriptions and Online Services (Office Live, Windows Azure etc.)
• Led the development group in project planning, requirement definition, design, implementation, stabilization and go-live engineering life cycle
• Responsible for development team's hiring, mentoring, team building and performance management
• Led a team to collect business requirements and design future-state product activation enterprise services for a major software company
• Applied Accenture’s Incentive & Compensation Management (ICM) industry best practice in designing new channel partner incentive marketing program and solution framework
• Regularly participated in formulating responses to Request for Proposals and presenting the proposal to clientele’s senior management team
• Member of the PacWest Leadership team sharing the responsibilities of regional business development, capability building, solution delivery and performance management
• Led cross-group efforts to analyze requirements and design security framework, workflow architecture and service layer abstraction for Microsoft's new global volume licensing platform
• Worked as a part of a team that researched volume licensing current-state architecture and designed future-state architecture for CIO's mid-year review
• Conducted risk assessment for Microsoft Software Assurance (SA) Benefits, Online Services (OLS) etc. enterprise projects
• Worked as part of a team to incubate and develop BizTalk Server's Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), SQL Reporting Services, Visual Studio.Net's Enterprise Framework and Office 2000's WordMail features
• Led a team to design and implement BAM’s v1 dynamic OLTP and OLAP infrastructure that tracks BizTalk messaging using C#, SQL, XML/XSL, SSAS, SSIS and web services
• Designed and implemented the WebDAV (Distributed Authoring and Versioning) APIs, the web part store and the security system using C#, SQL and Windows security APIs
• Co-filed "Self-Maintaining Real-Time Aggregation" and "Distributed Navigation Business Activity Data" patents
• Advised Reuters, Intel, Nationwide Insurance, Telus, Marks & Spenser etc. on BizTalk/BAM solution design
• Member of BizTalk Server's executive briefing team
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Founder & CEO at Socedo
Lead Engineer at Socedo
Customer Experience Manager at Socedo | Leading the "Social Selling" Revolution | Social Media Advocate
Chief Product Officer
Medical Records Specialist
Tech Lead at Google
President, KKM Group
Principal data scientist at Nordstrom
Business Development Manager - Providing HR Solutions Services at Mandurah Consultancy
Sales Manager at Hongkong Yixin Jewelry Co.,Ltd
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Marketing Director, Brand Experience & Digital Marketing at SAP
Beijing City, China
Beijing City, China
Founder & CEO | SideChef, Visionary/Global Entrepreneur
Greater Los Angeles Area