Chiropractic Physician and Nutritional Counselor, Kelley Chiropractic and Wellness, Hilton Head Island
- Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (Savannah, Georgia Area)
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
Kelley LeBlanc's Overview
- Chiropractic Physician and Nutritional Counselor at Kelley Chiropractic and Wellness
- Executive Director at Atlanta Health Alliance
- Founding Member at HealthKicks.org
- Project Manager at Atlanta Birth Center
- Massage Therapist at Spa Qi, Sandy Springs, GA
- Senior Project Manager at IBM
- Senior Project Manager at AT&T
Kelley LeBlanc's Summary
Dr. Kelley provides gentle chiropractic, detox therapy, nutritional counseling, weight management, physiotherapy and yoga exercise therapy. She practices evidence-based chiropractic and healthcare which is supported by research. She balances this analytical approach with an intuitive ability to sense the root of an underlying issue.
Dr. Kelley holds a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University, Marietta, GA, a B.A. in Chemistry from Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ., Master's level training in Clinical Nutrition from the College of St. Elizabeth, Morristown, NJ. and Massage Therapy Certification from the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Stockbridge, MA.
Dr. Kelley holds an Advanced Level Certification in Activator Methods and is a certified in Cox Flexion/Distraction Technic. Dr. Kelley is the only certified Activator doctor in Beaufort County. Additionally, Dr. Kelley is certified in the Webster Technique for prenatal adjusting, Thompson Drop and gentle manual adjusting..
Dr. Kelley has also completed advanced training in physiotherapy at Life University, as well as a one year program in Prenatal/Pediatric Chiropractic conducted by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
Dr. Kelley is the Executive Director of Atlanta Health Alliance, a network of certified prenatal and pediatric healthcare professionals who support evidence-based practices for normal birth. She is also a founding member of HealthKicks, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of children through exercise, nutrition, positive attitude and prevention.
Dr. Kelley is a member of the Atlanta Health Alliance, the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, American Pregnancy Association and Holistic Pediatric Association.
Kelley LeBlanc's Experience
Chiropractic Physician and Nutritional Counselor
Kelley Chiropractic and Wellness
January 2012 – Present (2 years 10 months) 1000 William Hilton Pkwy, Ste 100, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
From infancy through old age, our patients become stronger, happier and more at ease and they share that sense of well-being with their loved ones and neighbors.
Dr. Kelley looks at each patient's needs to determine the best path to helping them achieve THEIR health goals. Chiropractic restores alignment and movement. Nutrition counseling, including detox, restores biochemical balance. Physiotherapy and Yoga restore muscle and ligament balance.
Read what Dr. Kelley's patients say: http://www.chirokelley.com/kudos.html
Atlanta Health Alliance
April 2010 – Present (4 years 7 months)
Atlanta Health Alliance is a network of prenatal and pediatric healthcare professionals who support evidence-based normal birth. Our members include Midwives, Doulas, Chiropractors, Medical Doctors, Birthing Class Instructors, Lactation Consultants, Prenatal Yoga Instructors, Prenatal Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists and others.
Mission of AHA
Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for parents to find highly qualified natural birth resources.
Goals of AHA
1.) Reduce the cesarean section rate in Atlanta by 50% by 2020
2.) Legal recognition of Certified Professional Midwives for home birth
3.) Establish a birth center in Atlanta which is not controlled by a hospital
Atlanta Birth Center
May 2011 – November 2011 (7 months)
Volunteer Project Manager leading a team of 23 core team members and 100s more part-time volunteers managing the creation of Atlanta’s only birth center. Atlanta Birth Center is a nonprofit organization. Work directly under Atlanta Birth Center co-founders Margaret Strickhouser, CNM; Anjli Aurora Hinman, CNM and Bradley Bootstaylor, M.D.
The team's accomplishments include:
• Development of a business plan and establishment of nonprofit status
• Creation of web site and blog, www.AtlantaBirthCenter.org
• Established a social media presence (over 1,000 Facebook "likes" since May, 2011)
• Production of a promotional videos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXSVdXJMns0 )
• Organized a fundraising event attended by 500 which raised $10,000
• Established contacts with corporate executives including Google, Coke and The M.S. Foundation
• Drafted architectural plans and construction/furnishings cost estimates
• Developed a logo, marketing materials and PR strategy
• Completed a Grant Writing Certification program
• Conducting Public Awareness and Fundraising Campaign via local “Meet 'n Greets”
Senior Project Manager
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; IBM; Information Technology and Services industry
1999 – 2005 (6 years)
Project Management of large-scale datacenter and network projects. Including
- Migration of Tivoli datacenter services to IBM, minimizing impact to 4,000 end-users, world-wide.
- Polo Ralph Lauren, Implementation of a Teradata system for wholesale reporting
- IBM representative for AT&T’s reengineering of customer facing systems
- Installation, de-installation and upgrade of AT&T computer systems in production environments
- Authored “IBM Managed Operation Project Management Procedures Manual for the AT&T Account”
- AT&T Process Management design team
- .2M/month cost savings initiative for AT&T via deactivation of unused server components
- .4M/month savings in billing correction. IBM was losing this money monthly until corrected. The project was completed in 6 weeks, which included the implementation of process improvements to prevent the re-occurrence of similar errors.
Senior Project Manager
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; T; Telecommunications industry
1991 – 1999 (8 years)
Project Management of large-scale datacenter projects including installation, de-installation and maintenance of software, hardware, backup and monitoring and internal AT&T billing.
Kelley LeBlanc's Skills & Expertise
- Nutritional Counseling
- Detox Therapy
- Yoga Exercise Therapy
- Project Management
- Grant Writing
- Risk Management
Kelley LeBlanc's Education
Kelley LeBlanc's Additional Information
Chiropractic, Nutrition, Exercise, Yoga, Project Management, Grant Writing
- Groups and Associations:
Dr. Kelley is a member of the Atlanta Health Alliance, the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, American Pregnancy Association and Holistic Pediatric Association, Zonta of Hilton Head Island, Totus Healing Center
- Honors and Awards:
Cum Laude graduate of Life University
Cum Laude graduate of Rutgers University
VP recognition for Project Management at IBM and AT&T
Contact Kelley for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch