Matomy Media Group
Vice President Global Marketing
Vice President of Global Marketing at Matomy Media Group
|Recommendations||5 people have recommended Keith|
Join LinkedIn & access Keith's full profile
Vice President Global Marketing
Combining experience in sports, technology, media and public service, I have extensive experience in both traditional and social media initiatives, as well as in the development of comprehensive communications and public relations plans for clients and organizations.
Diverse communications skills include:
• Strategic Communications Planning
• Strategic Analysis and Media Placement
• Event Planning, Implementation and Publicity
• Executive Speaking Placement
• Product Launches and Crisis Management
• Writing Articles and Bylines
• Leveraging new media and social media initiatives
• Social Media Public Relations
Specialties:Public relations, media relations, advocacy, communications, new media, social media, marketing and branding, business development
Oversee global marketing, communications and investor relations, including brand strategy, customer acquisition and retention, reputation management, public relations, employee communications and investor relations. Senior adviser to the company's executive management team and chief spokesman for company.
- Built and manage a team of 8 marketing and communications professionals to develop and execute our global marketing, branding and corporate communications initiatives, including, media relations, crisis management, social media, message development and broadcast/digital communications.
- Plan and manage Matomy's product marketing launches, including the introduction of new products and services in emerging markets.
- Within a 12 month time frame worked closely with management the Marketing team through three acquisition and brand mergers (MediaWhiz in January 2013; MobAff in July 2013; Adotomi in October 2013).
- Plan and manage Matomy's global technology communications efforts, which includes working with our CIO and his leadership team to pursue media, awards and thought leadership opportunities.
- Manage our social media team globally where I am developing, executing and learning how digital communications affects all of our business functions. I lead a cross-functional team of eight online publishers and new media specialists to listen, report on and create new content regularly.
- Manage global marketing initiatives for lead generation, customer acquisition and customer retention purposes
- Direct brand strategy and advocacy initiatives
- Strategic marketing communications, messaging, value propositions
- Partner with Sales and Client Services teams on client procurement and retention
- Internal marketing communications, intranet and blog
- Social marketing initiatives
- Tradeshows, corporate events and keynote management
- Key stakeholder in product roadmap decisions
- Internal training of staff on new product features
Blogged about PR, marketing, advertising and social media on collaborative blog site with other industry professionals.
Edited other writers' posts an develop ongoing blog strategy
• Managed agency accounts, including development and oversight of strategic communications plans for clients.
o Directed day-to-day account management and agency strategic planning.
• Secured national media coverage on behalf of clients in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Financial Times, Washington Post, Dow Jones Newswires, CNN, TechCrunch, Mashable.com, Advertising Age, paidContent, “Good Morning America,” “Today Show,” among others.
• Developed strategic executive visibility campaign for high-profile technology client that secured speaking engagements at South by Southwest Interactive, Digital Hollywood, i-7 Summit & iHollywood Forum.
• Directed social and digital media initiatives for clients, including development of Twitter, Facebook and YouTube accounts, blogger relations and strategic development and engagement of client blogs.
• Provided strategic marketing communications, brand enhancement, public relations, media relations and online/social media counsel for a variety of small business and high-level technology, media, digital publishing and health care clients
• Managed day-to-day client relationships; supervised client teams
• Research, develop and execute comprehensive communications and social media plans for clients
o Secured more than 84,000 URL mentions in two-week period for new product launch for technology client through use of Twitter, Flickr and other social media platforms
o Developed a social media plan for media-industry client that led to 215% growth in blog page views and a 115% increase in blog linkbacks
o As supervisor on digital publishing account, led a team that enhanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for client, including boosting search rankings to top-15 of Google Search, and placement in Mashable and MediaBistro.com articles that reached No. 1 in Google Search rankings
• Secured national media coverage on behalf of clients in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Advertising Age, FOLIO:, Mashable.com, MediaShift, The Atlantic, BlogTalkRadio, Agence France-Presse, Forbes, New York Post, Los Angeles Times, MediaBistro.com, WalletPop.com, WIRED, Fast Company, AOL News, AOL Small Business, Dow Jones Newswires
Served as the media relations director for the NCAA Division I football and softball teams at Illinois State. I was also the director of new media for Illinois State Athletics. Through this role, I managed GoRedbirds.com, the official athletics Web site for Illinois State University, and I also managed Redbird All-Access, the premium multimedia platform for Illinois State Athletics.
I researched and developed new media initiatives for Illinois State Athletics, and initiated highly-successful social media strategies for the department on YouTube and Twitter.
· Enhanced and managed media coverage for Truman’s men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams
· Assisted in promotion and publicity efforts for all 21 intercollegiate athletic teams
· Designed and edited game notes, press releases and media guides for assigned sports
· Performed extensive historical and statistical research of men’s and women’s swim programs, including developing an all-time top-10 swim times list
· Wrote, edited and produced weekly University newsletter, Truman Today
· Wrote more than 50 official University press releases
· Wrote feature stories for official alumni magazine, Truman Review
· Researched news stories and produced various public relations brochures for the Truman State University community
• Oversaw group sales and individual ticket sales accounts
• Managed and generated sales leads and updated sales records
• Coordinated and marketed business efforts for group outings and various promotional events
• Assisted in daily media relations research and daily operations for Swing of the Quad Cities minor league baseball team
• Provided fun, enthusiastic atmosphere for fans of the Swing of the Quad Cities
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Marketing Manager at Matomy Media Group. A global leader in online performance marketing
Director Business Development at Matomy Media Group
Director, Client Strategy at Matomy Media Group
Associate Vice President, Client Strategy at Matomy Media Group
Ad Operations Manager, Client Strategy at Matomy Media Group
Vice President, Client Strategy
Associate Director, Performance Marketing at Horizon Media