Senior Developer at WeirdBeard
|Recommendations||3 people have recommended Jonathan|
Join LinkedIn & access Jonathan's full profile
* Game Designer, Developer & Producer.
* Strong technical background
* Broad experience in all areas of multimedia.
* Focus on programming, production, game design & innovative interactive concepts.
* Range of management experience, from small in-house teams to large-scale production with multiple internal & external (international) partners.
* Interested in processes and process optimization in all aspects of professional & personal life.
* Knowledgeable on multiple additional areas, including concepting, graphic design, animation, video & audio production.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
* Extremely stress-proof.
* Very quick study.
* Strong Google-fu.
* Decent flairbartender.
byBunny (a sole proprietorship) specializes in Game & Application Development, Design & Consultancy with a focus on Online and Mobile platforms.
Current clients include Shell and OneBigGame.
An updated portfolio is available online at www.bybunny.com
Interactive Visuals specializes in custom show design for events, for both on and off stage.
Interactivity is our main focus, having the crowd being able to interact with the stage and installations through text messages, feeds from social networks, motion detection, multi touch displays, or a person's position on the event floor helps us create engaging and memorable experiences for visitors at any type of event.
Apart from the usual tasks during production, a lot of my time as Technical Director is spent on researching and developing new and unique concepts and technologies to incorporate in our portfolio.
As co-founder, I also do a lot of acquisition of new projects.
* Lecturer on topics: Game Design, Project Management (Scrum, Agile), Programming, Interaction Design & User Interface Design.
* Project Coordinator for the G-Ameland 2009 festival.
* Producer/Creative Director for the Healthy Aging project, a serious games collaboration between the NHL & Kyushu University in Fukuoka, Japan.
* Interim Minor Coordinator for the Minor Game Design at Communication & Multimedia Design.
Other responsibilities include acquisition of new projects (CMD students work on real-world projects from external clients), co-writing grant proposals, interviewing job applicants & consulting in the hiring process and representing/speaking on various conferences.
Worked on several games for the PC and Nintendo DS platforms - all of which ended up in the top ten best-sellers list for the Benelux (Western Europe) -, an animated children's television series and an extensive marketing campaign for a feature length film.
Aside from the tasks as Technical Director, I assumed responsibility for the Production/Creative Lead of one game, was responsible for the Game Design and Interface Design for a few of the other games and acted as Video Editor for the pilot episode of the animated series.
Worked as an assistant manager/floor manager in a club with a maximum capacity of 1600.
Responsibilities included HR & Purchase Management, working with event organizers and creating original party and event concepts.
Developed websites using HTML and (very basic) CSS.
Worked on simple interactive Flash animations, menus up to complete sites from Flash version 3 and up.
Worked on a genuinely ahead-of-its-time project: a download-based video rental service we attempted to set up with Videoland, the Blockbuster equivalent of The Netherlands.
Although already far along and completely feasible technically, the project ultimately failed due to high bandwidth costs in The Netherlands, making serving the videos much too expensive to be a valid alternative to physical media.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Game Developer at 8D Games
Software Developer News at Sanoma Media
Frontend Developer at Emark.
Developer at Nedap
Developer bij Osinga Software en Lable, secretaris CDA Leeuwarderadeel, voorzitter MR De Sprankel
Junior Programmer at Grendel Games
Java Developer at Rabobank
Managing Director at Ambient Coding
Junior Magento Developer Guapa Media