Accounts Payable Coordinator at Mathena
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Area
- Real Estate
Julie Riggs's Overview
Julie Riggs' Experience
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Oil & Energy industry
June 2013 – Present (1 year 4 months) El Reno, Oklahoma
Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices:
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Secure revenues by tracking rebilling of third party services to customers.
- Enter and process all invoices and payments into Sage ERP MAS 200 accounting software.
- Maintain updated electronic vendor records.
- Maintain a filing system for all vendor invoice and payment documents.
- Ensure the confidentiality & security of all critical, financial, and private information.
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Real Estate industry
January 2012 – Present (2 years 9 months) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Area
I manage the print & interactive marketing for a real estate sales team. I conduct ongoing social media marketing campaigns via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. I am a licensed real estate sales associate, working directly with clients to buy & sell property.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Oil & Energy industry
January 2013 – June 2013 (6 months) El Reno, Oklahoma
Secures revenues by verifying & posting customer orders; generating, processing, and filing invoices:
- Verify customer orders for accuracy
- Enter customer orders into Sage ERP MAS 200 accounting software
- Generate invoices
- Process invoices in web-based energy industry applications, to include: Open Invoice, Oildex, Cortex
- Prepare invoices for postal mail
- Maintain updated electronic vendor records
- Maintain a filing system for all customer order and invoice documents
- Ensure the confidentiality & security of all critical, financial, and private information
Project Manager, Creative Services
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Internet industry
October 2009 – August 2011 (1 year 11 months)
As a Creative Services Project Manager, I was responsible for the management & delivery of mid to large-scale social network website projects. Most of the clients I serviced were large corporate clients in the UK & Australia. I provided project scoping & timeline plans, assigned tasks to our team of designers & developers, and met with internal & external teams weekly to move all projects to completion. I was the Project Manager for the design and build of ProNet Connect: winner of the 2011 Web Marketing Association WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development.
Interactive Media Manager
Nonprofit; 51-200 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry
March 2007 – July 2009 (2 years 5 months)
I managed all website assets for the Greater OKC Chamber and the OKC Convention & Visitors Bureau, including: OKCChamber.com, OKCCVB.org, GreaterGrads.com, GreaterOklahomaCity.com, GrowinOKC.com, OKBio.org. My responsibilities included: web design and project planning for site redesign initiatives; website content management; management of social networking campaigns utilizing YouTube, Flickr, and MySpace; interactive marketing support for political campaigns including: Big League City arena campaign 2007, Yes for Kids school bond issue 2007, OKC YES city bond issue 2007, Friends of Tinker bond issue 2008.
Director of Interactive Media
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Sports industry
June 2006 – March 2007 (10 months)
After Hurricane Katrina, the New Orleans Hornets NBA team temporarily relocated to Oklahoma City. During that time, I served the Hornets as Director of Interactive Media, managing web assets, email marketing, and database management. During my tenure, we completed a redesign of Hornets.com. My team was responsible for web development and content management.
Systems Support Analyst
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; HTZ; Leisure, Travel & Tourism industry
June 1998 – June 2006 (8 years 1 month)
- System Administrator for IBI WebFOCUS business intelligence enterprise reporting system; on-call duties to include 24/7 maintenance and troubleshooting for enterprise reporting system.
- Intranet content management: training and coaching of other content managers, application support for web-based Intranet content management application.
- Implementation, testing, and management of the change control process within the enterprise reporting system.
- Creation of S-Ox testing plans governing all hardware/software acquisitions, annual IT strategic plan and financial plan approval. Implementation and quarterly performance of S-Ox testing.
- Management of the IT research library: providing executive decision support through industry research and analysis, working with Gartner, Forrester, and Info-Tech Research. Numerous special research projects assigned by executive management, including technology and vendor evaluation.
Julie Riggs' Skills & Expertise
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Networking
- Web Development
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Online Advertising
- Content Management
- Web Design
- Account Management
- Program Management
- Marketing Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- User Experience
- Web Content
- Real Estate
- Event Planning
- Event Management
- Problem Solving
- Web Content Management
- Real Estate Transactions
- Marketing Strategy
- Creative Direction
- Real Property
- Public Relations
- Title Clearing
- Digital Marketing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Julie Riggs' Education
Julie Riggs' Additional Information
fitness, classic American literature, volunteerism
- Groups and Associations:
Junior Hospitality Club, President 2006-2007, Special Event Chair 2005-2006. US Air Force veteran.
- Honors and Awards:
- Project Manager for design/build of ProNet Connect: winner of 2011 Web Marketing Association WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development
- 2009 American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) Merit Award for Communications Excellence: OKC Convention & Visitors Bureau Web Site
- 2009 District 10 Gold ADDY Award: Website - Consumer Flash - Greater OKC Chamber, Core to Shore Development Site (Visual Inventor)
- 2009 International Association of Business Communicators - Bronze Quill Award: OKC Convention & Visitors Bureau Website
- 2009 Gold ADDY Award: Website - Consumer Flash
Greater OKC Chamber, Core to Shore Development Site (Visual Inventor)
- 2008 Bronze ADDY Award: Interactive Media, Web Sites, Consumer - HTML
OKC Convention & Visitors Bureau
- 2008 Silver ADDY Award: Interactive Media, Micro Sites
Honeybees Flash Minisite, New Orleans Hornets (Visual Inventor)
- 2007 Silver ADDY Award: Interactive Media, Consumer
Hornets Player Profile, NO/OKC Hornets (Visual Inventor)
Contact Julie for:
- career opportunities
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch