KD Group of companies (CIDE-SEI)
Industrial designer, en recherche active, secteur du design.
|Recommendations||8 people have recommended Julien|
Join LinkedIn & access Julien's full profile
As an eclectic designer, I constantly feed myself with everyday things, I seek to cause the "extra-ordinary", the wonder induced by a mixture of daily and magic among the users. I provide precision and care to the conceptualization and technical development of the project so that these crucial steps give way to the experience and sensations.
Objects that are working well, this is the minimum that a designer can do. But to sublimate this ambient functionalism it is important to know how to listen carefully and capture the essence of our time. We must be attentive to the users expectations. Be there to answer a physical, a practical and an emotional need.
Sometimes obvious, sometimes complex, my formal universe tends toward more pragmatism and adapts to the reality by preferring the practice of a simple design without being simplistic. I make great the symbol so it can call people to use the object, to make it live and "grow old".
For me design is an everyday quest, that's why my professional experiences allowed me to explore different design field such as industrial products, limited edition, high hand objects as much as mass market products, scenography and retail design.
"Design should not dominate things. Not dominate people. It should help people." Dieter Rams
• Industrial Design : user experience design, computer-aided design, strategic design & design project management
• 3d Modeling : Solidworks
• 3d Rendering : Keyshot, Maxwell
• 2d Communication : Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Personnal webpage : meetjulien.com
Multimedia platforms for children and educational toys.
Responsible for product development from ideation to manufacturing (including product design, 2D drawing, industrial feasability study with engineer, 3D modeling, 3D visualization, realistic renderings, 3D printing, prototypes and production monitoring, samples comments, product quality and safety checking).
Knowledgeable in plastic manufacturing.
Creation and development of the merchandising for Kurio and Kids Delight brands.
Design of packaging and communication materials, 2D graphic artworks.
Independent consultant that continues to explore different design fields such as industrial products, limited edition, high hand as much as mass market objects, scenography and packaging design.
From design consultancy on a woman's triathlete watch for Bia Sport with Phase 1-0, the product design of a fire detector for Lifebox, a limited edition object for Dyson France, to being member of James Dyson Award Jury 2012 and lecturer for : Cafés de l’Éco-Design & Musée des Arts Décoratif Paris.
There is still so much to do...
More at : meetjulien.com
Creative design agency specialized in the commercial and public spaces.
Within the Luxury and Selective division, responsible for concept development from ideation to conceptualization (including 2D drawing of building's front faces, following the 3D development with the 3D modeler and photo retouched).
Marcel Wanders is a Dutch designer, and art director in the Powerhouse studio in Amsterdam, who designs architectural, interior and industrial projects. He became internationally known by his iconic Knotted Chair.
Responsible for product development from ideation to manufacturing (including product design, 2D drawing, 3D modeling, 3D visualization, realistic renderings, prototypes monitoring, samples comments).
Worked on a large range of fantastic projects from furniture design (XO, Magis, MDF), ceramics and flatware (KLM, Alessi), watches collection (Alessi), to cosmetics and beauty.
World's Largest Sports Retailer. Founded in 1976, in France, the company is set about making the pleasure and benefit of sports available for everyone across the globe.
Within the Domyos fitness brand responsible for product development from ideation to manufacturing (including product design, 2D drawing, 3D visualization, realistic renderings and safety checking).
Worked on fighting sport and fitness equipments.
PEGA D&E is the design team of PEGATRON Corp (which has been listed in 2013 Fortune 500). Long-term experts in information technology development, the team has stunned the international design scene with its creative capabilities and received several notable awards since its founding five years ago.
Within the Shanghai studio, responsible for concept ideation (including researches, concept design, 2D drawing, 3D modeling, 3D visualization, realistic renderings).
Worked on some amazing projects from electronic products to lighting and prospective.
Furniture for retail spaces and 3D rendering.
Furniture for retail spaces and 3D rendering.
· Member of the James Dyson Award jury, France.
· Designer's Days, Dyson Demo, scenography Paris.
· Lecture for Les Cafés de l'EcoDesign, Paris.
· Dyson Showroom (special focus), Paris.
· Lecture for Musée des Arts Décoratifs, Paris.
· Dyson Award Demo, Paris.
· Observeur du Design 12, La Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie, Paris.
· FIP Solution Plastique, The plastic Industry Exhibition, Lyon.
· Young Creators for Better City & Better Life, Cumulus 20th anniversary exhibition, Shanghai.
· ABC...Design, Les labels de l'Observeur du design 12, APCI.
· Trends Book 2012 2013 «Végétal & Jardin», Chlorosphere.
· Design and Design - Book of the Year Volume Four.
· Ambiente / Design. L'habitat artificiale in un'ottica non solo ecologista, Gianluca Sgalippa.
· Design & Jardins, Actes Sud Edition, Marie-Haude Caraes & Chloé Heyraud, Biennale Internationale de Design de Saint-Etienne.
· Product Design in the Sustainable Era, Taschen Edition, Julius Wiedemann & Dalcacio de Gama Reis.
· Design And Design - Book of the Year Volume Two.
· Design And Design, online international Award (6).
· Design And Design, online international Award (5).
· National Laureate of the James Dyson Award.
· Design And Design, online international Award (4).
· Label L'Observeur du Design 12.
· Nominated for INDEX Award, Design to Improve Life.
· Design And Design, online international Award (3).
· OutDoor Industry Award, students category.
· Nominated for the Entrepreneurial Final Award.
· Design And Design, online international Award (2).
· Design And Design, online international Award (1).
· IF Product Design Award China.
· Golden Pin Design Award.
· Shortlisted for the second round of the BraunPrize.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Designer at BTWIN
Industrial Designer at Samsung
Industrial Designer at Bigben Interactive
Design Manager chez Babymoov
Entrepreneuse / Créatrice chez ////
Product designer focusing on food, currently at Fleury Michon Traiteur
Product & Retail Designer
Designer at WW production