CRM, ERP & eCommerce Integration Specialist
- Columbus, Ohio Area
- Information Technology and Services
Josh Margolis's Overview
- President at CRM INSIGHTS, LLC
- NetSuite Specialist at MD Technical Resources, Inc.
- Vice President, Marketing and Computer Services at JMB Realty Corporation
- Director, Corporate Systems and Programming at Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
- Vietnamese Voice Intercept Operator at U.S. Air Force Security Service (USAFSS), 6990th Security Squadron
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Black Belt Sales System
- Von Steuben
Josh Margolis' Summary
I help people use CRM, accounting/ERP and eCommerce technology to meet their customers' expectations. These people are frustrated because they can't get the information they need to meet their customers' expectations.
Typically, my CRM clients are:
• Challenged working with multiple systems that they’ve bolted together to run their business.
• Struggling to produce an accurate, timely sales forecast.
• Aggravated with training hurdles and low employee adoption of their CRM system.
• Disappointed with opportunities falling through the cracks.
Often businesses that started with Quickbooks or some other small business accounting application have outgrown its capabilities. Using the power of cloud computing, NetSuite provides CRM, ERP and eCommerce in one package. The combination of speed, cost-effectiveness and superior manageability helps my clients save time and money every year.
What is distinctive about my approach is that regardless of the software application selected, I do not regard technology itself to be a business strategy.
• Certified NetSuite One World Solution Provider
• ACT! Certified Consultant since 1992
• Nimble Partner
Josh Margolis' Experience
Privately Held; Myself Only; Information Services industry
1991 – Present (23 years) Columbus, Ohio Area
Responsible for business development, project management, and project implementation.
• NetSuite OneWorld Certified
• Intacct Certified
• SugarCRM Certified
• Certified as SalesLogix business partner at Enterprise level in February, 1997.
• ACT! Certified Consultant since 1992.
Vice President, Marketing and Computer Services
Real Estate industry
September 1984 – October 1991 (7 years 2 months)
Responsible for Marketing, Computer Services and Systems. Managed marketing sales programs for new financial products.
Director, Corporate Systems and Programming
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Publishing industry
February 1975 – October 1983 (8 years 9 months)
Josh Margolis' Skills & Expertise
- Information Technology
- Lingerie Model
- Enterprise Architecture
- Solution Selling
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Software
- Sage CRM
- Business Strategy
- Executive Management
- Program Management
- Business Intelligence
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Business Process
- Professional Services
- Strategic Partnerships
- Management Consulting
- Lead Generation
Josh Margolis' Education
MBA, Finance, International Trade
1972 – 1973
Black Belt Sales System
Josh Margolis' Additional Information
Opera, photography, bio-archaeology, single malt Scotch, detective novels, watching the dog prance around the room.
- Groups and Associations: