Vice President, Investments at Atlas Real Estate Partners
- Greater New York City Area
- Real Estate
Joe Stampone's Overview
- Vice President, Investments at Atlas Real Estate Partners
- Founder at A Student of the Real Estate Game
Joe Stampone's Summary
Joe Stampone is Vice President of Investments at Atlas Real Estate Partners. In his role, Joe is responsible for sourcing and analyzing value-added real estate investments and developing the company's strategic vision.
Joe received a BA in Economics with a minor in Entrepreneurial Leadership from Tufts University. While at Tufts, Joe was a four-year varsity soccer player. Joe also received a masters in real estate finance from the NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate where he served as President of the Student Association and he is currently a TA for the Real Estate Finance & Investments Class.
Joe's passion for real estate is also evident in his blogging where he has been named one of the top 10 most influential commercial real estate bloggers.
Joe also enjoys skiing, boating, golf, cooking, and traveling.
Joe Stampone's Experience
Vice President, Investments
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Real Estate industry
May 2011 – Present (3 years 5 months) New York, NY
- Perform extensive due diligence on prospective acquisitions including cash flow modeling in Argus, analysis of investment returns in Excel, assessment of historical capex and future requirements, market analysis (demographics, market rents, and comparable sales), review of legal documents (purchase contracts, promote structures), and the development of offering memoranda for investors.
- Analyze the performance of the company’s 25+ properties under management, including maintaining up to date operating budgets, assessing the feasibility of redevelopment projects, and the writing of investor letters.
- Assist in debt and equity placement on $450M of acquisitions
- Lead company's strategic vision including branding, investor management, and investment platforms
Joe Stampone's Skills & Expertise
Joe Stampone's Education
Masters, Real Estate Finance
2009 – 2011
Activities and Societies: REISA President (Real Estate Institute Student Association) Research Assistant for the Center for the Sustainable Built Environment
B.A., Economics, Minor in Entrepreneurial Leadership
2004 – 2008
Activities and Societies: Varsity Soccer YET - Young Entrepreneurs at Tufts
2007 – 2007
2000 – 2004
Joe Stampone's Additional Information
Contact Joe for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- getting back in touch