Technical Architect at Precision Dialogue
- Greater New York City Area
- Computer Software
Joe Kuemerle's Overview
- Technical Architect at Precision Dialogue
- Speaker at Independent
Joe Kuemerle's Summary
Joe Kuemerle is a developer and speaker in the greater New York City area specializing in .NET development, security, database and application lifecycle topics.
Specialties: Application and data security. Application analytics.
Application and database architecture. Application development using .NET technologies, FoxPro/xBase, PHP and Perl.
Joe Kuemerle's Experience
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
July 2013 – Present (1 year 4 months) Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Responsible for architecture, design, development and maintenance of applications built on .NET, ExactTarget, PHP and other platforms.
* Responsible for enhancement and rearchitecture of a Magento eCommerce/ExactTarget integration product.
* Responsible for enhancement of a Wordpress/ExactTarget integration product ( https://github.com/jkuemerle/Gravity-Forms-ExactTarget )
* Designed and lead development of .NET based application hosted on Microsoft Azure
* Enhanced single user .NET web product to make it multi user ready and improve product features by enhancing product code and using RavenDB as a datastore.
* Performed query analysis and optimization to decrease execution time and increase data accuracy
* Implemented Continuous Deployment solutions to reduce cycle time for releasing code and decrease configuration issues.
June 2008 – Present (6 years 5 months)
Speaker on development and security topics at user groups, code camps, regional and national events. Among other events I have spoken at CodeMash, Devlink, CodepaLOUsa and TechEd US.
Spoke at TechEd US 2010 on integrating application usage information into Visual Studio 2010.
Multiple years of talks at CodePaLOUsa selected for session recording on InfoQ (reverse engineering, professional development, Aspect Orientated Programming and application analytics)
* Reverse Engineering Applications
* More Than Just A Commodity
* This Week on Code Hoarders: De-clutter Your Codebase with Aspect Oriented Programming
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Computer Software industry
February 2013 – June 2013 (5 months) Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Responsible for architecture and development of commercial and custom software, developed product and marketing code for BuildMaster and ProGet as a consultant to Inedo Software.
* Improved BuildMaster functionality by designing and building extensions that provide management of cloud services infrastructure for both Amazon Web Services and Windows Azure ( http://inedo.com/support/tutorials/automating-azure-cloud-services-deployments-with-buildmaster , https://github.com/inedo/bmx-azure , https://github.com/inedo/bmx-amazon ).
* Improved product usability by developing a full reference architecture , implementation and documentation to demonstrate multiple product capabilities ( http://inedo.com/kramerica , https://github.com/kramerica-industries/eCommerce ).
* Provided consulting and professional services to customers.
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Computer Software industry
January 2008 – December 2011 (4 years)
Lead Developer on the Dotfuscator .NET obfuscation tool.
Lead Developer on the Runtime Intelligence application usage monitoring solution for .NET and Java applications.
Applications System Consultant
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; KEY; Banking industry
October 2006 – December 2007 (1 year 3 months)
Develop internal line of business applications using .NET languages and SQL Server.
Sr. Software Engineer
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Events Services industry
May 2000 – October 2006 (6 years 6 months)
I am the lead developer for a team of 3. I am an application and database architect, .NET (both VB.NET and C#) developer of both WinForms and ASP.NET applications. I also work with Visual Basic 6.0, FoxPro/Visual FoxPro, PHP, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
Joe Kuemerle's Skills & Expertise
- SQL Server
- Application Development
- Computer Security
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Software Development
- Team Leadership
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web Services
- Visual Basic
- Agile Methodologies
- Visual Studio
Joe Kuemerle's Additional Information
Contact Joe for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Joe Kuemerle’s full profile to...
- See who you and Joe Kuemerle know in common
- Get introduced to Joe Kuemerle
- Contact Joe Kuemerle directly