Corporate Marketing Communications at Las Vegas Sands
- Las Vegas, Nevada Area
- Marketing and Advertising
|Recommendations||10 people have recommended Joe|
Join LinkedIn and access Joe's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Joe directly
A competent, skilled and results-driven professional with over 14 years of experience, and a strong record of achievement in providing the necessary expertise to ensure streamlined operations, client satisfaction, significantly increased proficiency and profitability.
Diversified experience within all aspects of Marketing Communications, coupled with a demonstrative ability to provide cutting-edge promotional campaigns.
Proven background at highest levels of media management, personnel development and training, encompassing: leadership, team building, planning, organizing, and problem-solving, all of which realized significant contributions to bottom-line results.
Ability to establish and maintain communications and rapport with executives, fellow staff, management, VIP's, media vendors and members of the press.
As a 4th generation Las Vegan, I am well connected within the local business community. I am a loyal, personable, and dedicated individual. My positive personality enables me to maintain effective and efficient performance in a conscientious manner.
I prefer opportunities based upon teamwork, individual merit and capability.
Specialties: Marketing communications, public relations, media communications, advertising, electronic media, video production, audio production, print media, social media, branding and identity, promotions, writing, team management
• Orchestrate and provide "hands-on" management of all corporate media agency relationships, property magazines, and additional guest communication vehicles, resulting in efficient and smooth flowing corporate operations.
• Perform a wide range of accountabilities including direct advisement of all Las Vegas Sands Corporate properties while ensuring media agency relationships are best suited for the overall corporation. Review large-scale media contracts and RFP's.
• Guarantee brand consistency is implemented on a global level.
• Bottom-line operational management responsibility encompassing all aspects of daily operations, and oversight over all client communications, including: overseeing productivity, performance, supervision and direction of a creative team.
• Worked closely with advertising/marketing personnel initiating innovative branding strategies; and developing both highly strategic and effective multi-media campaigns consisting of signage, print collateral, electronic media and television/radio commercials.
• Responsibilities entailed: serving as primary sales person and client point of contact for all accounts; and successfully streamlined handling of client requests while resolving issues and/or difficulties and implementing viable solutions.
• Monitored and tracked status of all creative projects from client inception and approval through to implementation.
• Conducted new client sales presentations pertaining to creative engagements and strategies.
• Instrumental in orchestrating new start-up company and operations, with primary accountability for branding, positioning, and spearheading cutting-edge marketing strategies, substantially expanding media awareness nationally.
• Managed a cohensive team while spearheading variety of production assignments.
• Interacted extensively with media insuring accurate coverage and positioning; decided which news outlets to be utilized creating best image and stories.
• Wrote press releases, strategically selected target media outlets and media events positioning company as premiere resort destination throughout the world.
• Directly accountable for state-of-the-art marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns, with accountability for overseeing and managing annual budget forecasting and implementation.
• Selected and edited moving images together with audio utilizing editing equipment to form practical, logical, and a smoothly run news story.
American Marketing Association (AMA)– Present
The American Marketing Association (AMA) is the professional association for individuals and organizations who are leading the practice, teaching, and development of marketing worldwide.
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Market Analysis
- Direct Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Video Production
- Digital Video
- Video Editing
- Broadcast Television
- Broadcast Journalism
- Radio Broadcasting
- Public Speaking
- Public Relations
- Corporate Branding
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Loyalty
- Brand Management
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Implementation
- Brand Developement
- Social Media
- Social Media Measurement
- Online Advertising
- Outdoor Advertising
- Interactive Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Advertising Research
- Radio Advertising
- Advertising Management
- Media Relations
- Digital Media
- Media Planning
- Media Buying
- Media Production
- Corporate Communications
- Strategic Communications
- Internal Communications
- Communication Skills
- See 35+ See less
Advice for Contacting Joe
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Find a different Joe Ham
It Clump US Corp.
Greater New York City Area
Owner/President at Hamit Up Productions, Inc.
Greater New York City Area
Senior Manufacturing Engineer at Brown Printing Company
Greater Chicago Area
San Francisco Bay Area
Stage 3 Rigger/Banksman Slinger. at CDS OIL AND GAS SERVICES LIMITED
Hull, United Kingdom