San Diego State University-California State University
Sr. Instructional Designer at Lending Club
|Recommendations||5 people have recommended Joe|
Join LinkedIn & access Joe's full profile
There is nothing more satisfying than helping learners experience that "Ah Ha" moment. I am passionate about creating learning and development programs that not only impact the company’s bottom line, but impact lives in immeasurable ways.
Specialties: Instructional design, Learning & Development dept leadership, e-learning development, e-learning project management, corporate training, instructor led training, performance consulting, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia Studio and Moodle (LMS).
Helping the company thrive in high growth by building a learning & development program from the ground up. Responsible for developing the overall training strategy, implementing a learning management system (LMS) and designing e-learning and instructor led content for the Operations dept.
Team leader responsible for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of e-learning solutions that provide continuous learning and professional development for employees at all levels of the organization.
* Lead e-learning developer and instructional designer specializing in Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia Studio and Moodle LMS.
* Management of internal instructional design and e-learning development team.
* Front end development and administration of Moodle LMS.
* Consulting with executives and subject matter experts to conduct training needs analysis.
Freelance e-learning consultant specializing in e-learning development, Moodle consulting, and instructional design services.
* Authored the video courses "Moodle Course Development" and "Building an E-Learning Course with Camtasia Studio" published by Packt Publishing.
* E-Learning course development and consulting.
* Moodle LMS front end design, course development, consulting and training.
* Screencasts aka screen recordings used for software training and product demo's.
Created "Dream University" by implementing Moodle LMS and designing e-learning course content.
* Moodle LMS implementation. The online university is used for onboarding, continuous learning, and performance support for employees at all levels of the organization.
* Design and development of e-learning and instructor led courses covering topics ranging from sales to technology.
* Development of performance support resources including a wiki and online video library.
Responsible for developing technical requirements, software testing, and every phase of training the workforce on the use of a custom developed ERP software application called WinSTIS.
* Technical writing of software requirements and use cases.
* Responsible for providing training for all technology related projects.
* Development of Screencasts and a series of e-leaning courses covering use of ERP software.
* Facilitation of "Train the Trainer" sessions designed to ensure consistent delivery of training on ERP software.
This course goes beyond the basics to teach you how to overcome challenges specific to e-learning. It starts off by introducing you to Camtasia and then digs deeper into its potential by showing you how to use its features to create compelling content for your courses. The tutorial guides you on how to plan an e-learning project with the help of storyboards, and configure default project settings. You’ll also learn how to add interactivity to your course by including quizzes, hotspots, and using SCORM to track results. Finally, you’ll learn how to “flip the classroom” to record presentations and make them available online.
Moodle Course Development will show you how to teach online using Moodle through a series of informative and incredibly detailed video screencasts. Learn how to make the most out of Moodle by following along with detailed video demonstrations covering how to configure and use Moodle’s features to create an e-learning site designed to meet your learner’s needs.
In this article, I explain what project-based learning is and provide one detailed example of a project-based assignment used by sales people who sell mattresses, pillows, and related goods.
The prestigious leader of the year award is given to the manager who has gone above and beyond to make a difference in the organization.
The "Presidents Club" award is special recognition by the President of the company for high performers.
Donate Life Ambassadors offer donor family members, transplant recipients and others who have been touched by donation or transplantation an opportunity to share their experiences and inspire our community to donate life.
Vice President, Business Development at MEplusYOU Agency
Greater New York City Area
Honeywell Aerospace Major Supplier Development Program Manager
Phoenix, Arizona Area
Outreach Coordinator at Diamond Healthcare Corporation
Charleston, West Virginia Area
Agent at State Farm Insurance Cos.
Greater Philadelphia Area
Award-Winning e-Learning Developer | Creative, Engaging, and Dynamic Instructional Designer | Online Training Expert
eLearning / Studio / Storyline / Flash / Captivate developer. Custom eLearning development *Looking for opportunities*
Learning Technology Solution Specialist
The eLearning Guy
LMS Consultant @ Google (via Clarity Consultants)
Instructional Design & ELearning Development (Virtual B2B Services since '96)
Elearning Developer, Articulate Storyline Guy. www.DanGrahamDesign.com
Instructor Led Training Expert, Instructional Designer, Training Program Management