Educational Services of America
Marketing, PR and social media director
Director, Marketing, PR and Social Media at Educational Services of America
|Recommendations||5 people have recommended Jenni|
Join LinkedIn & access Jenni's full profile
Marketing, PR and social media director
• Demonstrated success in marketing and social media strategy development and implementation, community management, traditional and social media relations, monitoring/research, metrics reporting and analysis
• Committed to ensuring marketing and social strategy and implementation delivers on defined goals for business development, reputation and issue management, marketing, operations, stakeholder communication and customer relations
• Personal attributes: Honest, loyal, personable AND hilarious.
Specialties:Social media, online strategy, public relations, marketing, communications (internal/external)
Project: "Find Your Strongest Life" by Marcus Buckingham (Thomas Nelson)
* Blogger relations for book launch including research and pitching to secure individual interviews, webinar participation, and book reviews.
* Coordinated with MicroExplosion to track progress and resulting coverage
* Drafted press release and pitch for submission to "Good Morning America"
Supported clients in areas of traditional and social media relations, research, reporting, project management and event planning at this Nashville-based boutique firm. Handled client billing, general office management and social media research/training for firm team members.
Client accounts: Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville, Sarah Cannon Research Institute (SCRI), Tennessee Grocers and Convenience Store Association (TGCSA – Red, White and Food), Tennessee Automotive Manufacturers Association (TAMA), Tiffany & Co., TriStar Health System
Provided member services and event management services for this automotive industry trade association, a client of Atkinson Public Relations.
* Transitioned the association from 100% mailed/paper membership transactions and event registration to 92% online transaction adoption.
* Researched and implemented association/content management system for website
* Created and encouraged participation in LinkedIn group to engage members and provide additional membership benefits, recruiting over 140 group members in one month
* By facilitating online event registration and membership engagement, increased average meeting attendance by 320% from 40 per meeting in 2005 to 125 in 2009
Administrative manager of the company's Entertainment Relations (ER) department, Gibson's global liaison with the public and entertainment/media communities. Coordinated with reps in the U.S., France, England, Germany, Japan and China. Reported directly to the CEO.
* Maintained the organizational structure and weekly reporting system of 60 staff members in 13 offices. Coordinated daily with all divisions/departments of the company.
* Maintained general administrative oversight of the department.
* Managed event planning of quarterly ER summits.
* Worked closely with the general counsel to manage the legal department, organizing workloads and communicating on the general counsel's behalf with all company divisions, senior executives, outside counsel, and third parties.
* Supported general counsel in matters including foreign joint venture negotiations/acquisitions, litigation, mediation, board meetings, dealer agreements, intellectual property matters, and annual pro-forma department presentations.
* Drafted correspondence and undertook the preparation of major event-related, licensing, and other intellectual property-related documentation.
* Created and maintained a database-driven filing system for the department.
* Additional duties included coordination of meeting calendar and booking of extensive domestic and international travel for the general counsel.
I was engaged by Altissimo! to initiate and manage the process of working with online music retailers to digitally distribute the label's catalog of more than 20 titles.
* Researched potential partners and negotiated terms of distribution agreements with selected online music retailers, including iTunes, Rhapsody, and MusicMatch.
* Managed the metadata encoding of each recording in the label's catalog to enable digital distribution.
The Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) is a 501(c)6 not-for-profit trade association that functions as a legislative advocacy group on behalf of songwriters and teaches new writers about the “craft” of writing. Tin Pan South is NSAI's annual songwriters' festival and fundraiser.
* Developed and executed a comprehensive media plan for the event’s 10th anniversary, involving multiple radio, broadcast and print partners to create a level of exposure never before achieved by the organization.
* Managed media relations for the event including drafting and distribution of press releases, management of press credentials and interview requests
* Served as sponsorship account representative for local media and travel/hospitality industry
* Developed trade partnerships, promotions, and marketing opportunities with local media outlets
* Coordinated sponsorship fulfillment
Founded in 2001, 2NMC was an annual music conference featuring five days and nights of panel discussions, workshops, keynote speakers, mentoring sessions, networking parties, artist showcases, and a trade show. At the time of my departure, attendance had more than tripled from its inaugural year.
In my position as conference director, I oversaw all elements of conference planning and execution with a particular emphasis on:
* Sponsorship - represented 2NMC in all activities leading to the full underwriting of each event, managed sponsorship fulfillment
* Event planning - chaired weekly staff meetings; managed priorities of all committee chairs, developed and maintained event planning task list, created database for administration of all showcasing artists, panelists, trade show exhibitors, and general registrants
* Media relations - drafted press releases in support of the event, managed publicity in connection with all conference events
* Venue coordination - Managed host hotel relations, recruited participating showcase venues, drafted venue agreements
* Showcase scheduling - scheduled showcases of 110 artists over four nights in 23 venues
* Event guide planning and content creation
* General office management - handled lease negotiations, equipment, supplies, billing, and accounting for the organization
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Marketing Communications Professional
Marketing & Social Media Coordinator at Educational Services of America
Marketing and Advertising Professional
Freelance PR Consultant at Freelance PR
Corporate Recruiter/Human Resources at Educational Services of America (ESA)
Kingery & Associates, Principal, Recruitment and Placement
Strategist in Public Relations, Marketing, Branding & Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn + more)
Director of Clinical Services at Early Autism Project, Inc
Director of External Relations & Executive Learning Networks at College of Business Administration, Belmont University