National Account Manager at Brainshark, Inc.
- Greater Boston Area
- Computer Software
Jim Kinchley's Overview
- National Account Manager at Brainshark, Inc.
- Director, Strategic Account Sales at BurstPoint Networks
- CEO at Trufina, Inc.
- V.P., Business Development at Trufina, Inc.
- Director, Client Services at MacGillivray and Lee, Inc.
- Sales Director at OpenConnect Systems, Inc.
- Area Sales Director at Touchpoint
- Director, Sales at Brightmail, Inc. (now Symantec)
- Director, Major Accounts at Oracle, Inc.
- Director, Sales at Racotek, Inc.
- Director of Sales at Altos Computer Systems
- Director LAN Sales at Microcom
- General Manager at Avnet
Jim Kinchley's Summary
- Extensive experience and success in business development, sales and sales management in the internet, communications, computer and streaming video industries
- Demonstrated expertise developing new markets for emerging products, often for early stage companies (including streaming video, Linux virtualization, web development, security, wireless, UNIX and networking software and services)
- Particular success in securing large account penetration in the technology, manufacturing, financial services, telecommunications and government agency sectors
- Consistent history of growing revenues through Direct, OEM and Indirect channels, exceeding multimillion dollar quotas
- Accomplished at building regional sales teams
Specialties: Helping mid and early stage technology companies in developing channels and markets.
Jim Kinchley's Experience
National Account Manager
April 2014 – Present (6 months) Greater Boston Area
Director, Strategic Account Sales
February 2012 – April 2014 (2 years 3 months) Greater Boston Area
October 2009 – July 2012 (2 years 10 months) Greater Boston Area
V.P., Business Development
May 2007 – October 2009 (2 years 6 months)
Director, Client Services
2005 – 2007 (2 years)
2003 – 2005 (2 years)
Area Sales Director
2001 – 2002 (1 year)
1999 – 2002 (3 years)
Director, Major Accounts
1997 – 1998 (1 year)
Director of Sales
1989 – 1993 (4 years)
Director LAN Sales
1984 – 1989 (5 years)
1979 – 1984 (5 years)
Jim Kinchley's Organizations
First Church in Swampscott, CongregationalStewardship, ONA team leads
Habitat for Humanity InternationalMulti-year volunteer support to Latin America
Fuller Center Disaster RebuildersMulti-trip Katrina rebuilding
Jim Kinchley's Skills & Expertise
- Business Development
- Mobile Devices
- Direct Sales
- Sales Management
- Video Streaming and Recording
- Strategic Planning
Jim Kinchley's Additional Information
Contact Jim for:
View Jim Kinchley’s full profile to...
- See who you and Jim Kinchley know in common
- Get introduced to Jim Kinchley
- Contact Jim Kinchley directly