VP, Architect II at Bank of America
- Jacksonville, Florida (Jacksonville, Florida Area)
- Information Technology and Services
James Chipman's Overview
- PSS Worldwide Contractor at Incepture
- EDI Analyst Team Lead at Franklin American Mortgage Company
- Product Specialist / Business Analyst / Technical Writer at MMC 20/20
- Business Data Analyst, Medicare Advantage at AIM Healthcare
- Contractor at CSI Tech
- Director of Information Systems at Gateway Health System
- Information Systems Consultant at Jay County Hospital
- Programmer / Data Analyst at Frank Miller Lumber Company
- Consultant at Antec
- IT Consultant at ESKCO, Inc.
- IT Systems Analyst at Dayton Reliable Tool
- Sinclair Community College
- Baker County High School
James Chipman's Summary
Database Developer with substantial knowledge with Microsoft Access. Building business solutions for multiple industries.
Electronic Medical Records
Oracle / Toad
FACT ACT: Getting to know the Red Flags Rule - Certificate
James Chipman's Experience
VP, Architect II
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; BAC; Banking industry
March 2013 – Present (1 year 8 months) BI ETL COE Production Support
Supporting IIS and Informatica Enterprise Data Management (EDM) Shared Analytics Platform.
Managing SLA's between Applications.
Professional Software Developer
Information Technology and Services industry
October 1991 – Present (23 years 1 month) Jacksonville, Florida Area
• SQL Development
• Microsoft Access Development
• Custom Software
• IT consultant
• Visual Basic Development
• Forms Management
PSS Worldwide Contractor
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Staffing and Recruiting industry
October 2011 – October 2012 (1 year 1 month) Jacksonville, Florida Area
• Prepare analysis documents
• Create mock ups
• Create test scripts
• Prepare sample data
• Work Jira tickets
EDI Analyst Team Lead
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Financial Services industry
March 2011 – October 2011 (8 months) Greater Nashville Area - Franklin, TN
• SQL Development creating Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, etc
• Create/refactor code based on technical requirements
• Prepare and validate transactions between Bank warehouse lenders including Wires, Images and collateral
• Work with Mortgage servicing vendors, warehouse banks and investors
• Train jr developers
• Participate in Scrum environment
• Work JIRA bug Tickets.
Product Specialist / Business Analyst / Technical Writer
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Computer Software industry
May 2009 – February 2011 (1 year 10 months) Telecommuted.
Worked with Medicare (CMS) Part D guidance to write technical specs. Generated QA testing procedures based on specs. Researched and translated Medicare regulation documents pertaining to Part D.
Researched customer issues to provide solutions. Worked as a in-between for users, CMS and programmers.
Wrote sql queries, created test cases, scenarios and implemented them before releases. Worked with Oracle, Microsoft Access, Visio and other software.
Business Data Analyst, Medicare Advantage
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
October 2008 – May 2009 (8 months)
This was a contract position.
Built Business Intelligence tools to decipher Medicare Advantage information. Providing intelligent, relevant information to clients.
Collaborated on a large VBA based application for the importing, coding, and processing of large CMS files.
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Staffing and Recruiting industry
2008 – 2009 (1 year)
Director of Information Systems
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
October 2004 – November 2006 (2 years 2 months)
Started as Medical Records & Document Imaging Systems Analyst.
Managed a technical staff of 12.
Working with various medical imaging and transcription software, inluding McKesson, ChartMaxx, Softmed and more.
HL7 Interfaces, ADT, Oracle and SQL Server management.
Information Systems Consultant
Public Company; 201-500 employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
2002 – 2004 (2 years)
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
1997 – 1998 (1 year)
James Chipman's Courses
Professional Software Developer
IT consultant Self Employed
- Pragmatics Works (T-SQL / SSRS 2008)
James Chipman's Languages
English(Native or bilingual proficiency)
James Chipman's Skills & Expertise
- Visual Basic
- Oracle SQL
- Cognos (quiz, quick, qtp)
- Cognos (Powerplay, Impromtu}
- SQL Server
- MS Project
- Business Intelligence
- Medicare Supplements
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Leading People
- Medicare Part D
- Technical Writing
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Quality Assurance
- Crystal Reports
- Visual Studio
- Database Design
- Agile Methodologies
- Web Applications
- Software Development
James Chipman's Education
Information Technology, Accounting
1993 – 1995
Activities and Societies: Conversational Japanese
Baker County High School
Academic, Computer Science
1982 – 1985
James Chipman's Additional Information
Contact James for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- reference requests
- getting back in touch