Co-Founder and partner at eMailSignature ApS
- Ålborg Area, Denmark
- Information Technology and Services
Jesper Frier's Overview
- Co-Owner and partner at eMailSignature North America, Inc.
- Co-Founder and partner at eMailSignature ApS
- Founder and owner at Info-Tec
- Co-owner and partner at Office add-on Ltd.
- Sales Manager at Zealand Care A/S
- Chief Consultant at Office add-on Ltd.
- Group IT-Executive at Nowaco Group A/S
- IT-Manager at Hamworthy KSE Svanehøj A/S
- IT-, Quality- and Pre-Production Manager at Danprint A/S
- Purchasing Manager, Technical consultant, Team Leader at Bang & Olufsen A/S
- Aalborg Handelsskole
- Dale Carnegie & Associates Inc.
Jesper Frier's Summary
Jesper has more than 28 years of experience in the information technology space working internationally in sales, marketing, and IT management. He has an extensive background in advanced eMarketing including website optimization, search analytics and targeted sales blasts.
Jesper knows how to synthesize complex, advanced software technologies and services into value propositions that generate revenue. He began his successful career as a CIO, proved himself a straight-commission salesman and was promoted to build and lead a successful Microsoft Gold Partner’s global sales channels.
His wealth of experience adds high value since he knows how to creatively contribute strategically while ensuring execution tactically.
- Knows how to help IT and Marketing professionals to buy software.
- eMarketing (PPC and web site optimization)
- Email signature marketing
- Email signature management.
- Email HTML code therapy for major email clients (desktop, web and mobile).
Jesper Frier's Experience
Co-Owner and partner
August 2011 – Present (1 year 10 months) Greater Atlanta Area
Co-Founder and partner
July 2009 – Present (3 years 11 months) Copenhagen Area, Denmark
Founder and owner
August 2005 – Present (7 years 10 months)
Co-owner and partner
October 2007 – September 2009 (2 years)
July 2006 – October 2007 (1 year 4 months)
August 2005 – July 2006 (1 year)
May 2002 – August 2005 (3 years 4 months)
Purchasing Manager, Technical consultant, Team Leader
January 1985 – February 1993 (8 years 2 months)
Jesper Frier's Languages
English(Full professional proficiency)
Danish(Native or bilingual proficiency)
German(Limited working proficiency)
Jesper Frier's Skills & Expertise
Jesper Frier's Education
1997 – 1999
Dale Carnegie & Associates Inc.
1996 – 1996
Jesper Frier's Additional Information
Mountain Biking, Italian and French cuisine, fitness training.