Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Greater Milwaukee Area
- Staffing and Recruiting
Jeffrey Mead's Overview
- Sr Talent Acquisition Consultant (On behalf of Elite Talent Scout) at Ellsworth Adhesives
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Neenah High School
Jeffrey Mead's Summary
• Graduated in May, 2009 with a Bachelor degree in Social Sciences and minors in Economics and History from the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point.
• Most recently, I work with highly qualified and talented individuals to assist organizations in meeting their staffing requirements.
• I am an industry consultant providing valuable and strategic market data to industry professionals.
• I monitor market trends to provide foresight to market professionals.
• Strategic planning and design
• Technical Recruiting
• Sales and Negotiations
• Project Management
• Technical Writing
• Customer service
Jeffrey Mead's Experience
Sr Talent Acquisition Consultant (On behalf of Elite Talent Scout)
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Chemicals industry
March 2014 – Present (7 months) Germantown, WI
Sr IT Recruiter
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Staffing and Recruiting industry
June 2013 – March 2014 (10 months) Brookfield, WI
Elite Human Capital is a full service talent acquisition organization. We possess multiple verticals across a variety professional disciplines and proactively respond to the dynamics of the area workforce. We can effectively maneuver the changing needs of our customers and provide premier talent that allows us stand out amongst our competition
IS Staffing Consultant (On behalf of Elite Human Capital)
Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Financial Services industry
May 2012 – May 2013 (1 year 1 month) Greater Milwaukee Area
I was responsible for advancing the staffing vision for the IS department based on in-depth knowledge of the staffing and recruiting disciplines. I provided subject matter expertise for efforts that enhance the staffing procedures within the IS department. My role included manager engagement across various departments to understand business needs, gather requirements and define solution options.
• Accountable for driving high profile staffing efforts within the IS department, partnering with managers and lead project managers to identify the right resources and to consider innovative solutions, especially for difficult to fill positions and challenging resource requirements within the ITPS Projects & Support, ITRM, ITEQ and IRM divisions.
• Drive engagement (including consultation, influencing and challenging managers) for high volume divisions within an IS department consisting of approximately 50 managers, 750 staff positions and 400 domestic contractors.
• Established and maintained strong relationships with preferred domestic vendors for IS contract and temporary staffing needs.
• Provide proactive staff forecasting for annual accelerated efforts and quarterly portfolio rebalancing. Consult managers on succession planning an future sourcing options and influenced managers to consider staffing options that were non-traditional.
• Directed managers to align staffing requests to workforce planning strategy.
• Created a new process for maintaining vendor performance analytics with quantitative staffing data for quarterly vendor reports.
• Partner with Corporate Talent Acquisition on staffing and diversity related initiatives for hiring/recruiting, while collaborating to ensure alignment of established company-wide policies and recruiting initiatives were upheld.
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; KELYA; Staffing and Recruiting industry
November 2010 – May 2012 (1 year 7 months) Milwaukee, WI
KITR is a specialty service of Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in workforce solutions. I provided full life cycle recruiting for information technology specialists across all IT disciplines, including, but not limited to, operating systems, programming languages (PHP, ASP, C#, VB.NET), database administration, application development, website design/development, networks, e-commerce, ERP development, software engineering, and project management.
• Responsible for full cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring of IT professionals for regional Midwest market.
• Promoted to subject matter expert for the Bullhorn Staffing and Recruiting Software, utilized by all PT Recruiters for the Madison, Milwaukee, Fox Valley and Racine markets.
• Participated in the beta testing and release of Bullhorn Reach social media application.
• Led team meetings to discuss alternative and creative ways to search for new candidates, increase candidate referrals, streamline recruiting processes, improve internal employee retention, foster effective communication and team building.
• Conducted regular follow-up meetings with managers and clients to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and contractor performance.
• Successfully prioritize and review job requisitions in order to understand the needs of the Client/hiring managers, as well to ask questions that will help identify the right candidate(s).
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Staffing and Recruiting industry
May 2010 – August 2010 (4 months) Madison, Wisconsin
I specialized in technical staffing through Aerotek Energy Services®, a division of Aerotek. My primary responsibilities included sourcing, screening, interviewing and on boarding of technical and engineering personnel. I recruited technical professionals with a focus on industries including:
• Oil & Gas
• Power Generation & Delivery
• Power Manufacturing
• Power Engineering
• Field Services
• Renewable Energy
• Department of Energy (DOE)
eBanking Technical Support (Contract)
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; FIS; Information Technology and Services industry
July 2009 – February 2010 (8 months) Milwaukee, WI
• Provided excellent client service using a combination of effective communication and troubleshooting skills to resolve client issues and fulfill requests.
• Responded promptly to customer inquiries and issues for electronic banking bill pay and Intuit Quicken products.
• Asked appropriate probing questions to gather relevant information to aid in resolution of request and escalate appropriate issues to upper tiered support when necessary.
• Facilitated payment and transfer processing for various IRS and government agencies through the Link2Gov websites.
• Communicated and coordinated with internal departments to ensure problems were addressed and resolved promptly.
Educational Institution; 501-1000 employees; Higher Education industry
2006 – 2009 (3 years)
Interactive Account Manager
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; MOVE; Internet industry
March 2004 – May 2006 (2 years 3 months) Milwaukee, WI
Managed and maintained a national portfolio of real estate broker primary websites, individual real estate agent sub-sites and interactive voice response systems. Incorporated client ideas and concepts and worked with designers, programmers and database architects to create and update working websites that functioned appropriately to meet client and company needs.
• Accountable for managing scope, schedule, quality and cost for new website development, website redesign and site enhancements.
• Estimated project duration, resource allocation and defined project structure for internal resources.
• Motivated project team members and influenced them to take positive action and accountability for assigned work.
• Investigated, articulated and prioritized issues and coordinated resolution and/or workarounds to support operations and achieve business objectives.
• Negotiated and wrote data propagation contracts with various multiple listing services throughout the country for Weichert Realtors.
• Served as strategic planner for website redesign and launch with.
• Conducted manual testing on new website development, enhancements and redesigns for customer quality.
Jeffrey Mead's Education
Bachelor, Social Science and minors in Economics and History
Activities and Societies: Student Government Association - Student Senator, Intermural Volleyball Team
Neenah High School
Activities and Societies: Varsity Track Team, Soccer Team and Ski Club
Jeffrey Mead's Courses
- CompTIA Network+ 2009: Network Devices
Jeffrey Mead's Skills & Expertise
- Account Management
- Technical Recruiting
- Customer Relations
- Strategic Planning
- Contract Negotiation
- Project Planning
- Project Implementation
- Business Analysis
- MS Office Suite
- IT Operations
- Desktop Support
- Bullhorn Recruiting Software
- Web Development
- Turbo Tax
- Software Installation
- Software Training
- Creative Writing
- PC maintenance
- Wireless Routers
- Manual Testing
- Test Cases
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Microsoft Office
- BMC Remedy
- Hands-on Training
- Temporary Staffing
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Project Management
- Internet Recruiting
- Staffing Services
- Screening Resumes
- Information Technology
Jeffrey Mead's Additional Information
Computer technology, environmental technology, history, economics, cycling/mountain biking, running, tennis, reading, writing and water skiing.
- Groups and Associations:
UWSP Student Government Association