Customer Service Supervisor
Customer Service Supervisor
Join LinkedIn & access JD's full profile
Customer Service Supervisor
Leader and team player with extensive skills and experience in management, human resources, lean manufacturing, process improvement, customer service, project management, logistics and safety.
• Supervise and direct the customer service function.
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies.
• Supervisory responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; performance management; addressing employee concerns and implementing resolutions.
• Manage order entry for company products, services and specific territories. Expedite and coordinate flow of work between departments.
• Generate correspondence to secure additional customer information or resolve customer disputes.
• Act as an escalation resource for customer concerns.
• Develop tools and processes for planning, executing and managing customer service and sales support.
• Produce, analyze and make appropriate and timely business decisions based on key performance indicators (KPI) reports.
• Work with accounts receivable as required to resolve pricing, shipping or other issues that may be impeding timely payment of invoices.
• Continuously monitor the safety and activities of all residents to maintain a safe, productive, and therapeutic environment.
• Counsel residents through depression, anxiety, and crises related issues.
• Maintain constant open chain of communication with staff and residents.
• Serve as a role model to facilitate a positive culture while teaching living techniques and aiding in the continuing education process.
• Write detailed plans and goals for residents on a daily basis.
• Evaluate and document all assigned resident activity as regulated by state law.
• Worked independently through virtual channels to administer a wide variety of personnel policies, processes and employment agreements for the purpose of conforming to District policies, laws, contracts and agreements.
• Maintained manual and electronic documents, files and records for the purpose of providing accurate information in compliance with regulatory requirements and established guidelines.
• Monitored district staffing budgets, departmental budget allocations, expenditures and related financial activities for the purpose of ensuring that allocations are accurate, expenses are within budget limits and/or fiscal practices are followed.
• Ensured that plant and staff operated in compliance with company, state, and federal safety, health, environmental, and quality policies to include OSHA, FDA, EPA, DOT, BOP, and MSDS.
• Maintained facility upkeep by negotiating pricing with local contractors for services such as plumbing, electrical, cleaning, plowing, landscaping, and other various types of maintenance.
• Planned daily production and maintained Inventory by way of SAP and other internal resources.
• Planned daily and weekly distribution routes for product delivery, pickup and emergency service.
• Developed procedures and provided training to meet regulatory and company requirements.
• Implemented and evaluated projects to improve efficiency and productivity while facilitating team activities and nurturing project completion.
• Conducted incident investigations to determine root cause and create corrective action measures.
• Provided customer service by processing incoming orders, coordinating shipments, and handling customer-related issues.
• Coach, reinforce and correct employee performance for optimum productivity.
• Write and conduct performance appraisals and develop personnel for promotion.
• Evaluated and assigned responsibility and monitored actions against recommendations arising from new business, emergency orders and compliance audits.
• Ensured completion of all reporting and record-keeping requirements.
• Developed strong organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Provided human resource management in regard to internal employee training, benefits, payroll, keeping, data entry, employee handbook, I9 compliance, resume review, hiring and termination.
• Lead and trained production associates to ensure compliance with company, state, and federal policies and procedures to include OSHA, FDA, EPA, DOT, BOP, and MSDS.
• Tracked supply inventories to ensure that proper materials were on-hand for production needs.
• Responsible for monthly product inventory reconciliation and end of month cylinder counts.
• Reviewed and provided input into safety operating procedures.
• Manage changes to the facility, equipment, processes, and procedures.
• Supervised the use of, and operated forklifts, pallet jacks, conveyors, and other warehouse equipment.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed Customers' expectations in person or over other communications such as phones, email, text, and social networks.
• Interviewed and hired new production associates.
• Completes written evaluations and annual reviews of production associates.
• Lead and trained inventory and purchasing associates to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Coordinated, reviewed and input changes suggested by the buying center Management and Product Management.
• Gathered information from outside sources and identified the necessary Material Master changes within SAP to align to the vendor’s standard with item numbers and unit of measures.
• Traveled to multiple company locations to manage, train, motivate, conduct inventories, and fill in as needed.
• Developed, revised, and enforced Inventory and Purchasing department policies and procedures.
• Maintained radio and data distribution systems.
• Performed signal support functions and technical assistance for computer systems.
• Provided technical assistance and training for local area networks.
• Provided Maintenance on equipment, terminal devices, assigned vehicles and power generators.
• Set-up, managed, and operated fully functional Tactical Operations Centers.
• Tracked and reported on the transfer of equipment shipping globally using multiple modes of delivery methods.
• Gained knowledge of equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote and maintain effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, property, and institutions.
• Worked closely with the USPS to maintain a military post office.
• Reviewed and approved requests for capital equipment and prepared money order and meter reports for submission to the USPS and the postal finance officer.
• Trained and supervised department postal clerks on the safeguarding of mail until delivery to the addressee.
• Prepared and maintained standing operating procedures for postal operations, ensuring that post office security complied with Department of Defense regulations.
• Operated and maintained records for postage meter equipment.
• Ensured mail-routing schemes for international mail and customs requirements.
• Provided directory service on all undeliverable mail.
• Ensured money order audits were conducted correctly and that the proper forms were filed at the military post office and with the postal finance officer.
• Submitted stamp stock requisitions when cash on hand exceeded 25 percent of account value.
Provided nutritious meals to those who are not able to safely
prepare meals on a long- or short-term basis
Incredible experience to be an influential and supportive person in a young persons life.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
HR/ Customer Service Supervisor II at ResCare HomeCare
VP of Safety and Compliance at Airgas
Director of Human Resources at Wastequip
SAP Application Developer at Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Logistics Coodinator at JB Hunt Transport Services, Inc. Member Alpha Kappa Sorority
Qualified Developmental Disabilities Professional
Financial Counselor at Carolinas Healthcare System
Staff Support at The Arc Inc.
Rental Representative at Penske Truck leasing