Marketing and Technology Executive at Rentokil Initial
- Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom (Guildford, United Kingdom)
- Facilities Services
Jack Kirkland's Overview
- Marketing and Technology Executive at Rentokil Initial
- Online Marketing Coordinator at Rentokil Initial
- Internet Marketing Executive at Webexpectations.com Ltd
- Website Technician at Factotum Creative Ltd
9 people have recommended Jack
Jack Kirkland's Summary
An enthusiastic technology and digital professional with specialist expertise in strategic Internet marketing, with a background in technical development.
Technology, digital and marketing
Jack Kirkland's Skills & Expertise
Jack Kirkland's Experience
Marketing and Technology Executive
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; RTO; Facilities Services industry
April 2012 – Present (1 year 2 months) Camberley
Multiple roles and responsibilities; with an emphasis on using data and research to drive change including:
- Managing web presence, brand control and positioning across the £600m TFM division including consideration of search/press/social/split testing/voice of customer and carrying out data analytics to drive qualitative and quantitative online improvements.
- Responsible for offline voice of customer surveys using Net Promoter Score methodology. Using data to drive sales, retention and business improvements.
- Internal and external marketing communications and research; including the latest business achievements, driving the business vision, sales collateral and developing value propositions across a range of service lines and sectors both online and offline.
- Supporting the Senior Management Team in planning, developing and showcasing the latest technological advances and innovations across core, route-based and added value service lines. Using data and customer account research to deliver bespoke and relevant propositions.
- Technology based role and technical support for developing digital content and hardware solutions for other important projects such as bids, new service offerings and customer extranets. Applying data and post click optimisation experience to up-front user experience design in an agile development environment.
Online Marketing Coordinator
May 2010 – May 2012 (2 years 1 month)
Internet Marketing Executive
June 2008 – May 2010 (2 years)
Jack Kirkland's Certifications
Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- May 2009
Google Adwords Professional
- May 2009
Jack Kirkland's Additional Information
Contact Jack for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch