Director, Project Management at iCrossing
|Recommendations||16 people have recommended Jami|
Join LinkedIn & access Jami's full profile
Motivated marketing and advertising professional interested in all aspects of the creative and digital space. Comprised of agency and client experience, 13+ years has given me a rich understanding of project management, strategic planning, resource utilization, revenue growth, and cost reduction. I have achieved success in driving full project lifecycle from conception through design, development, and delivery. In addition, I established and built up long-standing relationships with my teams while providing quality service to my clients.
Brand experience includes: PNC Bank, ING, TD Bank, Baileys, Crown Royal, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Ameriprise, Merck, Genentech, Stand Up to Cancer, SOYJOY, Bank of America Home Loans, Kimberly-Clark, Nordstrom, Verizon, Capital One, Bankrate.com, Seagate and Visa.
Senior Delivery Lead overseeing PNC Financial. Additional clients previously supported include Voya Financial (previously ING USA), TD Bank, LG Electronics, & Hearst Corporation.
- Oversee the day to day activities associated with supporting PNC's 8M revenue stream compromised of a retainer, media, social and special projects.
- While managing three direct reports, provide support for the development of the department & mentoring of the associate project manager pool.
Noteworthy PNC activities include:
- Launched the 10th anniversary mass advertising campaign for Grow Up Great. iCrossing's first 360 campaign with print, OOH, broadcast, radio, web, paid media and social delivering on the organization’s marketing efforts.
- In support of Virtual Wallet, deployed 2013 and 2014 phases of The Boss campaign that included :30 and :60 second videos, search and display media. Campaign exceeded financial industry benchmarks and met goals associated with defined KPIs.
- Oversee the day to day activities associated with managing a retainer comprised of social, search, display, creative, SEO & strategy.
Additional important projects delivered:
- To enhance TD Bank’s local search listings, produced 96 :30 sec videos in support of a pilot program with YouTube.
- “Fabsharing” Oversaw the campaign development supporting LG Electronics' 2013 release of Optimus G Pro. Highlighting four innovative features, launched a website with full media campaign that included 4 :60 sec videos, banners, digital billboards, social media, & broadcast buy.
• Wardrobe consultant, stylist and image consultant working with companies and individuals to build an image that reflects their unique style and personality.
• Services include consultations and assessments, customized look books, wardrobe audits and personal shopping for all occasions.
• Publish regular blogs and posts on jamicrane.com and Facebook business page.
• Hold exclusive shopping events with boutiques and designers to showcase their wares.
Brands: Crown Royal, Baileys, Jose Cuervo, Guinness, Johnnie Walker
• Provided oversight to North American beer and spirit teams when scoping and executing interactive projects; ensured compliance with global guidelines and digital best practices.
• Deployed the first mobile optimized site for Baileys, Crown Royal, and Johnnie Walker in guiding third party vendors and agencies.
• Spearheaded a pilot program (Site Confidence) to provide performance monitoring for key brands and ensure 24/7 availability.
• Created a lead pilot program of a reusable Facebook template code library; deployed first release with Baileys Over Ice Cream sweepstakes.
• Partnered with Guinness brand manager and agency to leverage Facebook and mobile ready websites to support the launches of The Pub Finder, national rollout of Black Lager and St. Patrick’s Day.
Founder of networking group comprised of entrepreneurial women who are connecting and supporting each other to further business success. This is a virtual group and we welcome women who have the same spirit that we do.
• Built social media strategy, coordinating with company owner to ensure its effectiveness and encourage adoption of relevant social media techniques into the company’s products and services.
• Managed marketing efforts, social media campaigns and day-to-day activities including writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, and promotions.
• Managed development of social media strategy and entry into Facebook building the foundation for future social media activities.
• Coordinated multi-disciplined team to build integrated brand campaigns leveraging digital, print, media and broadcast; Built estimates, schedules, and SOWs for the 2011 retainer.
Clients: Stand Up to Cancer, SOYJOY, Clorox
• In preparation for the September 10th live nationwide broadcast to raise money, manage creative and technical updates to Laura Ziskin's SUTC.org
• Managing a budget of up to 500k, scoped and executed multiple product campaigns managed by the SOYJOY brand team; successfully launched their entry into social media.
• Produced Merck's unprecedented enterprise wide initiative spanning 90 countries. Incentivized employees to submit over 1,700 ideas online in an effort to solve up to ten business challenges.
• Acting liaison between GNE Technology and Marketing teams to help launch the first employee intranet portal resulting from the Roche and GNE acquisition. Day to day management of client relationships; managed Bonfire technology team to build and complete required technical documentation, time lines and alignment with GNE's extensive project life cycle guidelines.
Clients: Bank of America, Kimberly-Clark
• Generated $10.5M in revenue managing the online integration of Bank of America's acquisition of Countrywide and the launch of Bank of America Home Loans.
• Lead a cross-discipline 60 member team to strategize, concept and engineer the launch of functionally rich English and Spanish Web site. Included the highly publicized Home Loan Guide, an educational consumer-driven Flash tool.
• Managed the 1M budget to produce the redesign of Poise.com and 1in3LikeMe.com Yahoo! Shine Portal featuring Whoopi Goldberg as our spokesperson for light bladder leakage.
• Managed partnerships with Omnicom network agencies, preferred client and agency service partners, subcontractors and other industry affiliates to maximize the performance of aforementioned efforts.
• Responsible for resource management and development and management of all project-related documents.
Clients: Bankrate, Verizon, NY Post (pagesix.com)
• Managing five direct reports, lead all aspects of managing the PM department including budgeting and reporting, company resource planning and staffing, mentoring, and professional development; teaming with leadership team, create build mission, vision and goals.
• Provided strategic insight and direction in developing innovative solutions as well as managing the day-to-day project operations and communications for internal and external clients.
• In addition to creative and web development, used Bankrate's 1M redesign budget to execute persona development, multivariate testing, SEO strategies and dynamic usability testing.
Client Director (August 2006 - March 2007)
Clients: Seagate, Hispanic Scholarship Fund
• Promoted to Client Director
• Working with senior level clients, actively provided strategic insights and direction into developing innovative interactive solutions as well as tactically managing the day-to-day project operations and communications.
• Lead client workshops and other discovery sessions to develop business requirements for projects; communicated requirements to delivery team and ensure solutions meet defined requirements.
• Awarded 250K retainer to deliver Seagate's integrated marketing plan that included site redesign and print campaign.
Senior Producer (July 2005 - July 2006)
Clients: Nordstrom, Capital One, Starbucks, Boeing
• Produced Nordstrom Careers Web site and Starbucks Diversity Connections, each receiving the Employment Standard of Excellence Awards from the Web Marketing Association.
• Managed interactive projects for JWT's West Coast and Asia-Pacific Clients; build and manage cross-functional teams in the delivery of digital projects and integrated marketing programs that focused on employment communication and employer brand efforts.
• Served as the lead for interactive project processes, including the development and refinement of processes, training for interactive team and other agency staff, client education and communication
• Taught Introduction to Advertising and Marketing Strategies and Strategic Thinking to freshman and graduate students.
• Developed lectures, handouts and assignments for a weekly 3 hour class.
• Provided critiques and grades on class exercises, homework and milestone examinations.
• Lead client relationship manager responsible for managing and growing account business.
• Managed the development and execution of strategic interactive media campaigns that met Clients’ return on investment goals, primarily through search engine marketing efforts.
• Applied knowledge of Clients’ business and competitive marketplace during the strategic planning, execution and optimization phases.
• Project managed analysis, media and creative teams through all phases of ad launch from concept through development and launch to post-mortem
• Managed project delivery using statements of work, production schedules, and billing statements to effectively manage campaigns.
Client: Adobe Systems (now Macromedia)
• Remotely managed multi-disciplined New York-based team to develop and execute integrated direct marketing and brand awareness campaigns.
• Using a combination of print and interactive media, collaborated with Adobe senior marketing managers to reach business-to-business and consumer audiences.
• Launched educational conferences in partnership with client’s preferred vendors educating commercial and government C-level executives about Adobe’s security products.
• Oversaw the set-up and delivery of projects including resourcing, estimating, time lines, monthly invoicing and project reconciliation.
• Worked in the Fashion Accessories department, sell customers products including designer sunglasses, hats, belts, scarves, day/evening wraps, and hair accessories.
• Built a sales book with leads, repeat customers and referrals.
Client: McKesson Corporation, Nektar Therapeutics, InterMune
• Built comprehensive Internet communications strategies for healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients-primarily dedicated to Zoomedia’s most significant client, McKesson Corporation (Fortune top 20).
• Generated 30% of total company revenue through the implementation of enterprise-wide communications plans.
• Managed innovative Web development projects including site design, multimedia, intranet, extranet, and direct marketing campaigns.
Clients: Netflix, BizRate, Sparks.com
Client: 3Com Corporation
Clients: Verizon, GEC Marconi, Pfizer
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Project Manager at iCrossing
Director of Project Management at iCrossing
Engagement Director at iCrossing
VP, Client Services DIrector at iCrossing
Sr. Associate Director, Search Media at iCrossing
Senior Project Manager at iCrossing
Associate Project Manager at iCrossing
Producer at T3