Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Fellow, MIT Systems Design & Management
|Recommendations||2 people have recommended Jake|
Join LinkedIn & access Jake's full profile
Modeling and simulation of advanced power grid technologies with a focus on optimal control for energy storage devices and renewable energy integration
Analysis of new and evolving energy markets and technologies to help inform the Department's activity and investment portfolios
- 1% for the Planet: Environmental programs; communications; technology; marketing
- ignition inc.: Environmental events program design
- The Coca-Cola Company: Global Green Events Guidelines, Live Positively initiative
- Glacéau: Carbon Guru, GlacéauGood team
- Nothing But Nets: Event marketing carbon footprint management
- Conventions Industry Council: Committee Co-Chair, APEX/ASTM Standards for Environmentally Sustainable Meetings
Launching consumer products and web services to help build community-based renewable energy projects across the U.S.
incubating Brighter Planet, a class project- turned start-up; research on voluntary carbon markets; business and product plan analysis
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Co-founder & President at Faraday
CEO of Faraday
Co Founder / CEO at Loci Controls, Inc.
Associate Producer at National Geographic Society
Senior Program Manager, Strategy and Marketing
Business Analyst at C3 Energy
Sr IT Solution Manager at Microsoft
Founder at PHLC
Software Engineer at C3 Energy Network