Jake (Vaki) Spiridakis
Executive System Consultant at JD Audio & Video Design, Inc.
- Greater New York City Area
- Consumer Electronics
Jake (Vaki) Spiridakis's Overview
- Executive System Consultant at JD Audio & Video Design, Inc.
Jake (Vaki) Spiridakis' Experience
Executive System Consultant
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
May 2014 – Present (6 months)
Manages sales for commercial and residential automation solutions, design consultations and Audio & Video equipment integration.
Director, Key Accounts & Business Development
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Consumer Electronics industry
December 2010 – May 2014 (3 years 6 months)
Manages corporate sales and Business Development team.
• Developed new distribution channels for the company by establishing new accounts with major Parts Distributors, Third Party Administrators and Retailers.
• Championed the creation of a B2B web order channel facilitating access for large and medium accounts in the U.S. and internationally.
• Spearheaded the reorganization of inventory data, enabling rapid sale of a quickly becoming obsolete product
Senior Account Manager
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
December 2007 – November 2010 (3 years)
Negotiated Agreements and Statements of Work with new and existing clients. Managed SLAs and client relationships in a portfolio of programs millions of dollars in annual revenue. Conducted quarterly business reviews with key clients. Experienced with Salesforce.com
• Identified, prepared proposals, negotiated, and closed several multimillion dollar programs with TPAs, OEMs and major Retail clients that generated increases upward of 100% in annual revenues.
• Launched new client programs offering SaaS by coordinating the deployment of the resources required to successfully initiate new clients and projects
• Designed customized solutions and coordinated cross functional teams to deliver projects to client specifications.
• Championed initiative for sourcing from suppliers operating in reverse logistics.
• Identified process improvements in invoicing, Core/DUD recovery and re-sourcing process reducing backorders and generating cost savings.
Director of Operations & Business Development
Frontier Enterprises, Inc.
March 1998 – November 2007 (9 years 9 months) Paramus, NJ
Frontier specialized in both on-site and off-site repair service of consumer electronics. Oversaw five departments including Service, Operations, Administration, Parts Purchasing, and Call Center.
• Developed sales and marketing strategies and built new managed accounts with manufacturers, retailers and TPAs including Sony, JVC, Panasonic, Philips, Best Buy, Circuit City, NEW and Service Net, Sharp.
• Earned national recognition in the industry and from such major clients as Sony, Sharp and Panasonic by consistently meeting or exceeding QOS standards set by manufacturers.
• Employed production metrics including TAT, parts expenditure and labor time to maximize profit margin and technician utilization rates.
• Developed and implemented operational policies and procedures with continuous process improvement and employee development.
o Transitioned technician to compensation plan that motivated efficiency, higher production, first-time completion, and job ownership increasing customer satisfaction
o Reduced 2nd truck rolls by implementing a triage and parts pre-order system
o Lowered costs by implementing on-site service policy changes and replacing fleet with efficient and less expensive vehicles
• Grew Frontier Enterprises to become one of the largest service providers in the industry.
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Market Research industry
January 1996 – March 1998 (2 years 3 months)
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Market Research industry
October 1994 – December 1995 (1 year 3 months) London, United Kingdom
Jake (Vaki) Spiridakis' Languages
Greek(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Spanish(Limited working proficiency)
Jake (Vaki) Spiridakis' Skills & Expertise
- Team Leadership
- Operations Management
- Strategic Partnerships
- Account Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Sales Management
- New Business Development
- Consumer Electronics
- Spare Parts
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Optimization
- Business Process Outsourcing
- SLA Compliance
- Employee Development
- Service Level Agreements
- Program Management
- P&L Responsibility
- Business Development
- Customer Satisfaction
- Process Improvement
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- P&L Management
- Strategic Planning
- Call Centers
- Direct Sales
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Experience
- Sales Operations
- Product Marketing
- Solution Selling
- Key Account Management
- Vendor Management
- Executive Management
- Business Planning
- Lead Generation
- International Sales
Jake (Vaki) Spiridakis' Education
MBA, International Business
2001 – 2004
BSc, Business Administration
1993 – 1997
Jake (Vaki) Spiridakis' Additional Information
- Groups and Associations:
Contact Jake (Vaki) for:
- career opportunities
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- getting back in touch
View Jake (Vaki) Spiridakis’ full profile to...
- See who you and Jake (Vaki) Spiridakis know in common
- Get introduced to Jake (Vaki) Spiridakis
- Contact Jake (Vaki) Spiridakis directly