TL - IPCC / IPT/ NS at Viva Bahrain Call Centre Project
TL - IPCC / IPT / NS Call Centre at Viva Bahrain Project
|Recommendations||21 people have recommended Hina|
Join LinkedIn & access Hina's full profile
TL - IPCC / IPT/ NS at Viva Bahrain Call Centre Project
- Cisco IPCC Enterprise 8.X, 7.x Solution Design, Deployment and Support
- Cisco IPCC Express 3.5, 4.x Solution Design, Deployment and Support
- Cisco IPT Solution Design, Deployment and Support
- Cisco CVP 8.x, 7.x, 4.x, 3.x Deployment and Support
- Cisco Unified Call Studio, Call flow based on VXML Scripting, CRM Integration.
- Cisco ICM Scripting and Call Routing
- Cisco CTI, CTIOS Deployment and Support of Desktop Applications
- Cisco ICM (AW, Router, Logger) Configuration and troubleshooting
- Peripheral Gateways Deployments (Agent PG, CCM PG, VRU PG, MR PG)
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting Call Manager 8.x, 7.x, 6.x, 5.x, 4.x
- PGW 2200 Configuration and Support
- Cisco Content Server Switches CSS 115xx Series configuration4
- Hands on Experience with Access Gateways AS5300, AS5400
- Hands on Experience with Gatekeepers 3800 and SLTs 2600
- Hands on Experience with Cisco Catalyst switches 45xx, 3750, 2950
- Experience with Microsoft 2000 / 2003 Server, Active Directory, Exchange 2003
- SixDee Notification Server
-One week TOI from a Cisco Technical Representative
-Training on IPCC Hosted Edition from Fast Lane
-IPCC Boot Camp Training from Fast Lane
-ITIL Training from New Horizon
Specialties: Cisco IP Contact Center Enterprise 8.x, 7.x
Cisco IP Contact Center Hosted 7.x
Cisco IPCC Express 4.x
Cisco Unified CVP 8.x, 7.x4.x, 3.x, Call studio
VXML and ICM Scripting
Cisco Voice Gateway, Gatekeepers, Switches, SLTs and PGW
Call Manager 4.x and 5.x, 6.x,7.x, 8.x
Contact Center Planning, Design and Implementation
• IPCC Call Centre 8.5.2
• IPCC Config / changes
• Outbound Dialer
• CVP IVR 8.5
• Email / Chat Manager 4.2
• IPCC Reporting CUIC 8.5.2
• CVP IVR Reporting
• CUCM Cluster 8.6
• Monitoring of machines
• IPT Cluster Viva HQ (CUCM/ Gateways/ Right Fax)
• Helping other Vendor for VPI/ WFM/ I-Vision
• Notification Server (6D): Operational activities / Config changes / New requirement / Testing with AD team ( Prod / UAT / SIT)
• LTE 4G Service Launch - Viva (Config and Support as new USSDs and SMS short codes are configured for new Products)
• Project Proposal design & proofing and customer meetings for Pre-bid Technical information gathering
• Lab testing and documentation for replacing MGX with SBC in DU-UAE
• LLD and NIP documentation for Tunisia LI Implementation
• Working as Voice Consultant on various remote projects
Working as Assistant Manager IPCC / IPT and following is a brief listing of activities which involved a variety of technical and operational skills:
• Plan, deliver and managed and IT readiness of sites’ NOC and datacenter. Manage and maintain IT HW & SW requirements, inventory of the users and other Infrastructure related activities.
• Strategic VOIP/network planning in coordination with Customer Services Team for reporting, call routing plans with those of the business.
• Implement and develop standards, procedures, and processes for the Communications Services Group.
• O & M of Warid IPT network for telephony and other features and services.
• O & M of Warid Contact Center (IPCCE) network.
• Implementation of PGW soft switch with CISCO SLT for SS7 signaling based E1s.
• Call Flow, Static & Dynamic, ICM /VXML Scripting & IVR Treatment and database connectivity.
• Coordination with Cisco TAC support.
• Development of team Engineers Team. Ensures customer satisfaction.
• Implementation ITIL in Warid Operations Pakistan.
• Led a team of 10 engineers in region for round the clock for all locations.
• UP-gradation of IPCC 6.0 to IPCC 7.0 Enterprise and 7.0 to 7.2.4 Up-gradation of ISN 2.0 to CVP 3.1 and CVP 3.1 to CVP 4.1 with Interactive IVR Prompts.
• Implementation of PGW Soft Switch with CISCO SLT for SS7 signaling based E1 and up-gradation of MGC to 9.7.3 with Solaris 5.10.
• Installation and up gradation of Call Manager from 4.1 to 4.2(3)
• Rack mounting, stacking of equipments, LAN cable laying and other infrastructure related activities like weight and power calculations etc.
• O & M of operations for Catalyst Communication Karachi POP.
• Installation and Configuration of the Equipments including Cisco Routers Series 2600, 3600 & 7200, Catalyst Switch 2950, AS535X and multi vendor soft switches.
• Reporting, monitoring and maintaining timely log for calls of all the carriers, MRTG graphical representation of calls for all the carriers to analyze the peak and dip hours, Monitoring of ASR and ACD. Managing call flow for best path for traffic termination and troubleshooting in case of issues.
• Physical patching and termination of Bandwidth and MSU streams between D9 and Equipment. Interaction with Carriers, service provider and other Departments for Technical assistance and Co-ordination.
• Installation, Configuration, Implementation of Model 8820, 8620, 4200 (Paradyne) DSLAM
• Installation & Implementation of OPENLANE network management system of Paradyne DSLAMs
• Installation, Configuration & Implementation of multi stream A-1240E ATM switch (ASC)
• Installation, Configuration & Implementation of BRAS-1000 (Redback)
• Installation, configuration and implementation modems like ADSL 5620, ReachDSL 6310 (Paradyne), MSDTU03 SDSL modems (CTCU) to carry PRI etc
Worked on the Analysis of Switching, Data and Transmission System of NTC as Internee.
Worked in three departments:
1. Data Network Department
2. Transmission Department
3. Switching Department
Property Consultant at Abercrombie & Kent International Estates
London, United Kingdom
Student at pujab university
Sr. Cisco Voice/Contact Center Engineer
IPCC Consultant at Mobily
Unified Communication and Collaboration Specialist at Saudi Aramco
Asisstant Manager at Wateen Telecom (UCCE/UC)
IPCC Specialist at Saudi Emircom
Lead Contact Centre Engineer | CCIE VOICE |
Senior Engineer | Cisco UCCE at Emircom
Senior Cisco Unified Communication Engineer at IBM
Contact Center Solutions
Consultant at Expertflow