Founder of FamousBloggers.net
- Houston, Texas Area
Hesham Zebida's Overview
- Founder at FamousBloggers.net
- Sr. Online Services Expert at Razy Tech
- Senior Online Services Expert Cairo at Razy Technologies
- Editor at Media International
- Interactive Zone Editor Cairo at Media International
- Web Designer Cairo at Rhazes
- Kafr Elsheikh University
- Electronic Journalism training - American University at Cairo
- Media International
Hesham Zebida's Summary
More than 7 years experience in creating, designing, managing, moderating and web-mastering online websites, portals, social networks, online communities and blogs by customizing open source content management system (CMS) applications with the most recent techniques for achieving customer satisfaction. A hardworking, high energy and dedicated team player who analyzes and solves complex problems, meets all deadlines and is eager to learn and share knowledge with peers.
Content Management Applications (CMS), Internet Marketing, Advertisement, Web Design, Web Development, PHP, Web site Production, New Media Blogs, Social Networking, Online Communities, Journalism, Staff Training,
Hesham Zebida's Experience
Self-Employed; 1-10 employees; Internet industry
October 2009 – Present (5 years)
FamousBloggers.net is a growing multi-author blog specialized on making money online related topics like advertising, SEO, internet marketing, blogging tips and web design.
Senior Online Services Expert Cairo
December 2008 – September 2009 (10 months)
Razy Technologies is a leading service provider in the Middle East specialized in mobile, electronic and
· Headed a team of web developers and designers to build, design and customize the biggest
portal for Private and International Schools in Egypt using CMS web applications. (schools-in-
· Designed mobile applications interface and back-end system for E-Masary payment systems (e-
masary.com). E-Masary is one of the largest mobile payment systems in the Middle East.
· Providing Internet Marketing Services for SchoolsInEgypt.com portal.
· Providing Search Engine Optimization and web mastering services for Razy customers.
· Managing and customizing online advertising services (direct ads and Google AdSense) on the
SIE SchoolsInEgypt.com portal.
· Planned and customized CMS application and design templates for the Danish Egyptian Dialogue
Institute (DEDI), and provided a full content publishing for all materials on (dedi.org.eg) website.
Interactive Zone Editor Cairo
Partnership; 201-500 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
May 2005 – November 2008 (3 years 7 months)
Media International is a leading company with a significant history in the field of Internet Portals and
I have worked with a great team of developers, designers, editors and moderators on several interactive
· Editor and Moderator of the discussion forums department.
· Editor of I-Witness page which supports the idea of "citizen journalist" and built on news
contribution from volunteers around the world.
· One of the main players in designing and building (HiEdge.com) social network system
· Designed "Ana" TV channel Simulation and graphic interface at phase one development, (ana-
Hesham Zebida's Skills & Expertise
- Social Networking
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Facebook Marketing
- Web Marketing
- Project Management
- Community Sites
- New Media
- Online Marketing
- Social Media
Hesham Zebida's Education
Kafr Elsheikh University
1992 – 2000
Electronic Journalism training - American University at Cairo
· Photo Semiology. Media International
Hesham Zebida's Additional Information
Contact Hesham for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Hesham Zebida’s full profile to...
- See who you and Hesham Zebida know in common
- Get introduced to Hesham Zebida
- Contact Hesham Zebida directly