Marketing and Sales Professional
- Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
- Marketing and Advertising
Helena Robinson's Overview
- Territory Manager at Vertical Pharmaceuticals
- Marketing Representative at Suncoast Pathology
- Senior Sales Consultant at Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Cardiovascular Specialists at NitroMed
- Senior Sales Rep at UCB Pharma
Helena Robinson's Summary
Highly self motivated sales professional with a proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding established goals and objectives. Skilled in bringing value to customers, growing sales, building long term relationships, and analyzing market trends.
Speaker Development * Product Launches * Peer Mentor * Team Leadership * Consultative Sales Approach * Reimbursement
Helena Robinson's Experience
October 2012 – Present (2 years) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Specializing in Womens Health & Pain Management
Promoting in the Greater Tampa Bay Market: Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Polk and Sarasota counties.
February 2011 – March 2012 (1 year 2 months) Tampa, Florida
Created name recognition and account growth for an anatomic and cytopathology laboratory. Identified new accounts through networking, cold calling, and referrals. Analyzed clients laboratory diagnostic services and provided the staff with a customized account plan based upon their office needs. Retained business by providing continuous follow up and in-services. Created marketing tools and literature to drive key business features. Independently promoted to Surgeons, OBG, ENT, Dermatologists, Urologists, Internal Medicine, Family/ General Practice, Surgery and Outpatient Facilities.
Senior Sales Consultant
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; NVS; Pharmaceuticals industry
August 2006 – February 2011 (4 years 7 months)
Novartis Pharmaceuticals, New Port Richey, FL
Senior Sales Consultant 2006 to present
Influenced attitudes and prescribing habits through evidence based selling, and met customer needs by being a product and reimbursement expert. Executed in-service events in order to promote IV medication and provided managed care updates. Established buy and bill accounts in physician offices, labs and hospitals. Gained access on hospital formularies by educating P&T members, Pharmacy Directors and billing specialists. Presented product line to Cardiologist, Family/ General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinologist, Nephrologist, Rheumatologists, OBG, Urologists, Oncologists. Managed events, strategies, and analyzed reports with teammates.
- Increase sales volume by over 25% versus previous year despite market challenges.
- Ranked in top 20% for 2010 & 2009.
- #1 for Regional Growth Initiative, 2010
- Top 10% in region for the launch of first in class hypertensive treatment.
- Regional Advisory Panel Representive for the N2/N3 Tampa District - 2008
- New Port Richey POD Quaterback - 2008
Public Company; 51-200 employees; NTMD; Pharmaceuticals industry
February 2005 – August 2006 (1 year 7 months)
Nitromed, Tampa, FL
Cardiovascular Specialists 2005 to 2006
Promoted an innovative method of treating Heart Failure throughout Hillsborough county. Educated physicians and challenged them by providing them with clinical data. Introduced product benefit and long term cost savings to Hospitalists, VA Administrators, and Pharmacy Directors in order to gain access on formularies. Worked closely with managed care organizations and key P&T members to gain access onto managed care plans. Resolved stocking challenges by working with local pharmacies. Utilized creative strategies to promote awareness in the community. Independently, promoted to Cardiologists, Family/ General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Launched a first to class heart failure medication in July 2005.
- Top 20% of region for sales volume.
- Gained access onto formulary at James A Haley Veteran’s Hospital within 6 months of launch.
- Leveraged relationship with Medicare P&T member.
Senior Sales Rep
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; UCB; Pharmaceuticals industry
June 1997 – February 2005 (7 years 9 months)
UCB Pharma, Tampa, FL
Senior Sales Representative 1997 to 2005
Product expert for 6 products ( 5 disease states), while working independently throughout Hillsborough, Pasco, Citrus, Hernando & Polk counties. Utilized market reports to customize presentations. Created innovative strategies to generate product awareness and aide in the development of customer relationships. Promoted to Oncologists, Urologists, OBG, Family/ General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatricians, Cardiologists, Nephrologists, Psychiatrists, and Neurologists
- Will to Win, 1998.
- President’s Club winner, 2000
- Consistently exceeded yearly goals: by as much as 173%
- Regional SMART Team representative, 2000.
- Creator and Executive Editor of quarterly newsletters for regional representatives.
Helena Robinson's Skills & Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- Outpatient Facilities
- Managed Care
- Product Launch
- Pain Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales Operations
- Pharmaceutical Sales
- Sales Force Development
- Medical Devices
- Hospital Sales
- Buy & Bill
- Cold Calling
- Selling Skills
Helena Robinson's Education
Helena Robinson's Additional Information
Contact Helena for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch