Executive VP Applications Solutions Practice - Credo Technology Solutions & Partner - Allied Partners
- New York, New York (Greater New York City Area)
- Information Technology and Services
Gregory Bair's Overview
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
Gregory Bair's Summary
An accomplished professional with over twenty years experience as a PeopleSoft consultant. Diverse responsibilities ranging from project management to technical lead roles on complex projects. Highly skilled in PeopleTools and configuring PeopleSoft applications. Quickly adapts to new work environments. Effectively works well with Management, Business Customers and Technical Staff to deliver quality products. Self motivated and accountable for all deliverables. Aggressive individual looking for challenging opportunities.
Gregory Bair's Experience
Executive VP Applications Solutions Practice
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
October 2010 – Present (2 years 8 months) New York, Newark, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco & Mumbai, India
Executive VP Applications Solutions Practice and one of the original founders of Credo Technology Solutions; a premier national consulting services firm with a focus in Oracle & PeopleSoft applications. An active board member responsible for developing a successful practice by recruiting established ERP professionals and implementing proven principles and practices that ensures company growth through well managed successful projects.
Senior Consultant & Partner
Partnership; 1-10 employees; Computer Software industry
November 2009 – Present (3 years 7 months) New York, New York
Partner and Senior PeopleSoft Consultant; a national PeopleSoft professional services firm. Implement proven principles and practices that ensures company growth through well managed successful projects.
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; BCF; Retail industry
2012 – 2012 (less than a year)
VP Applications Solutions Practice
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Financial Services industry
2012 – 2012 (less than a year)
Public Company; 501-1000 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
2011 – 2011 (less than a year)
Nonprofit; 5001-10,000 employees; Insurance industry
2008 – 2008 (less than a year)
2000 – 2005 (5 years) Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Area
Oversaw and provide direction for all Foot Locker technologies and application systems. Responsibilities include strategic planning, managing a $10 million budget and coordinating the responsibilities for over 140 associates at 10 corporate facilities worldwide.
Gregory Bair's Projects
- January 2011 to Present
• Oracle POS / Retail Sales Audit - Implementation – Strategically worked with the CTO and senior level management to outline the required budget and resources to implement the project. Oversaw the development of the project plans and placement of key resources on the project. Worked closely with the resources on the project and the business to define a responsible way to roll the Oracle POS system out to the 500 stores with minimal risk and low impact to the business.
• Oracle RMS - Implementation – Strategically worked with Oracle, Burlington Executive Management, CIO, CTO and senior level management to outline the required budget and resources to implement the project. Oversaw the development of the project plans and placement of key resources on the project. Coordinated efforts across many different Project Managers and teams on a very complex implementation. Oversaw the development of detailed test plans, risk management, support and implementation. Successfully implemented in ten months.
• Oracle Advance Benefits / Compensations Workbench - Implementation – Worked with senior level management to identify key resources to develop complete project plan, budget and resource allocation. Oversaw the placement of key resources on the project. Provided Burlington management with regular project updates to ensure project aligned with management expectations. Successfully implemented within the defined plan and significantly under budget.
• Success Factors Performance Management - Implementation – Implemented cloud-based solution to address the employee performance review process. Oversaw the configuration of the Success Factors application to meet the defined business requirements, interfaces to the existing Oracle applications and successful role out.
Penn National Insurance - PeopleSoft 8.8 to 9.1 Financials Upgrade Project Manager
- March 2011 to November 2011
• PeopleSoft 8.8 to 9.1 Financial Upgrade - Worked with the project team and the business to develop a project plan; define objectives, deliverables, milestones, key roles and responsibilities. Oversaw project activities, coordinated efforts and resolved issues to meet project objectives. Communicated with senior management and project sponsors on a regular basis. Implemented PeopleSoft Financial Upgrade on time and within budget.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals - PeopleSoft 9.0 Project Manager & Technial Lead
- April 2009 to October 2009
• PeopleSoft 9.0 Upgrade – Upgraded PeopleSoft HCM environment from version 8.8 to version 9.0. Identified system customizations and ensured functionality in the new environment. Worked with the client to develop test scripts and thoroughly test the upgraded applications.
• Talent Acquisition Management Implementation – Configured TAM application to include both internal and external job postings, screening of applicants, interviewing, job offering and manage hires. Configured component interfaces and messing to interface the application with HR; Made modifications to the application package people code, pages and messaging to customize the application to meet the client’s business requirements.
NTT America - PeopleSoft 9.1 Functional / Technical Resource
- June 2010 to September 2011
• PeopleSoft 9.0 Time & Labor Implantation / Web Clock – Developed the project plan and FIT gap analysis for the Time and Labor Implementation. Worked with the Business to develop process flow. Implemented work group, administrative rules, and T&L Codes. Configured the implementation of the web clock for non-exempt office associates. Developed interface to ADP for payroll processing. Developed test scripts, implementation plan and turn-over documentation.
Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency - PeopleSoft 9.1 Functional / Technical Resource
- April 2010 to November 2010
• PeopleSoft 9.1 HCM Upgrade – Developed the project plan, FIT gap analysis and process improvement documentation for the HCM 9.1 upgrade. Worked with the Technical staff to implement new PeopleSoft functionality and re-implement required business customizations. Developed test scripts, implementation plan and supporting documentation.
The Board of Pensions for the Prebsbyterian Church - PeopleSoft 9.1 Project Manager
- October 2009 to April 2010
• PeopleSoft 9.1 HCM Upgrade – Developed the project plan, FIT gap analysis and process improvement documentation for The Board of Pensions HCM 9.1 upgrade. Worked with the functional and technical staff to identify and document the required steps and timeframe to complete the upgrade. Identified process improvements and new PeopleSoft functionality; defined system requirements to support the new HCM 9.1 environment.
Independence Blue Cross - PeopleSoft 9.0 Project Manager & Technical Lead
- April 2008 to September 2008
• PeopleSoft 9.0 Upgrade / Talent Acquisition Management Implementation – Developed business requirements with the business customers. Configured TAM application to include both internal and external job postings, screening of applicants, interviewing, job offering and manage hires. Responsible for the configuration of Candidate Gateway, component interfaces and messing to interface the application with HR. Configured T&L application for time tracking of exempt employees, to include time off request and manager self-service approval. Provided reporting of labor cost.
Toll Brothers - PeopleSoft 8.9 Project Manager & Technical Lead
- September 2006 to March 2007
• PeopleSoft 8.9 HCM Implementation – Analyzed current HR flow with the business customers. Developed business process flow recommendation to the client. Delivered to the client a complete HCM 8.9 functioning system, including position management, salary administration and a compensation programs. In addition, provided customer with the ability to capture HR information for contingent workers, track employee absences, record disciplinary actions and administer employee training sessions.
Academy Sports -
- January 2012 to Present
• Oracle RMS - Implementation – Strategically worked with the CIO and senior level management to outline the required budget and resources to implement the project. Oversaw the development of the project plans and placement of key resources on the project. Met with senior level management at Academy to align efforts with business expectations and ensure success. Made appropriate adjustments to the resources levels on the project to address key issues while responsibility managing within the defined budget.
Gregory Bair's Skills & Expertise
Gregory Bair's Education
Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Science
1988 – 1992