Owner, L2L Commercial Cleaning
- Greater Atlanta Area
- Facilities Services
Gregory Lokey's Overview
- Owner at L 2 L Commercial Cleaning
- Unit Food Service Director at Aramark Food Service (Business Dinning Services)
- Assistant General Manager at Ryan's Steakhouse Inc
- Offshore Supervisor at Art Catering
- Kitchen Manager at Cuco's Border Café
Gregory Lokey's Experience
L 2 L Commercial Cleaning
January 2008 – Present (6 years 9 months)
L 2 L Commercial Cleaning Services serves both residential and commercial needs but also helps clean and maintain offices, schools, restaurants, and other facilities in the surrounding Athens/Winder area. We can modify the services you receive on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis depending on your needs, special events or other functions happening in your building or office. We will also help you with window washing, pavement washing, floor waxing, or other irregular cleaning needs on a schedule that is pertinent to your facility.
We offer these services and more:
Complete Floor Care
Unit Food Service Director
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Retail industry
June 2004 – February 2009 (4 years 9 months)
* Oversee daily operations in a $1.2million dollar account. Also managed multiple locations. Clients: (UPS, Siemens Energy, and Lucent Technology)
* Prepared yearly budgets, competitive analysis, and pricing initiatives based on business trends.
* Responsibilities included hiring of employees, creating schedules.
* Account includes: Café, Starbucks, and Catering
* Created all menus and arranged all advertising for account.
* Responsible for meeting monthly/weekly top line and contribution goals.
Assistant General Manager
Ryan's Steakhouse Inc
January 1999 – January 2003 (4 years 1 month)
* Oversee daily activities in a $2.5million dollar account.
* Created schedules for over 100 Team Members and 4 Managers
* Increased operating profits through local marketing campaign
* Responsible for all controllable items (food cost, labor cost, maintenance, advertising)
* Responsible for all food orders and staffing concerns.
January 1994 – January 1999 (5 years 1 month)
* Oversaw foodservice operations for 30 oil rigs
* Oversaw cleaning and housekeeping services for 30 oil rigs
* Responsibilities included hiring of employees, creating schedules
* Assisted District Manager in seeking new accounts
Cuco's Border Café
January 1984 – January 1994 (10 years 1 month)
* Responsible for all aspects of daily operations locations
* Maintained inventory, ordering, and cost controls
* Responsible for every facet of catering including: booking, ordering, costing, cooking and managing the event.
* Responsible for all aspects of daily santization.
Gregory Lokey's Education
Contact Gregory for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch