Speaker, Author, Consultant, Vendor-Tech, Inc.
|Recommendations||49 people have recommended Gregg|
Join LinkedIn & access Gregg's full profile
Drupal developer with experience creating custom modules, site building and some theme development experience. Strongest on PHP back-end development, creating interfaces to other site APIs.
Results-driven leader adept at utilizing technology and managerial skill to maximize profits and customer satisfaction.
Able to quickly assess and evaluate situations with a perspective that allows strategic insights that drive tactics.
Excels at systematically moving multiple complex issues/priorities forward simultaneously.
Experienced executive that manages through structure, processes, training and communication rather than micromanagement.
A change agent and facilitator that seeks to be “best in class" in everything undertaken.
Strong team builder able to streamline operations, improve staff performance, and develop consensus.
Specialties: Public Speaking
Business Process Design
Partner Relationship Management
Website Strategic Design
Drupal Website Building
Drupal Module Development
Website development while acting as a mentor to team members on Drupal best practices.
Vendor-Tech is a chimera. Its head is an information resource, focused on improving client's operations and technology. Its body is a web development group specializing in websites built using the Drupal web platform.
Developed Drupal sites including www.progreenexpo.com, www.rickatmarlborough.com, www.30gaspereau.com, www.pfibenefits.com, and eisenstodt..com (waiting client content) using CCK, Views, Ubercart, Taxonomy, Multisite, Boost, and other contributed modules. Part of development teams for sba.gov, http://www.hub.sciverse.com, and http://www.columbuslibrary.org/. Contributed module, patches and documentation to drupal.org. Created custom modules and added jQuery functionality. Experienced maintaining sites developed by others.
Additional programming to support clients includes: VBA application to convert Excel data directly into multiple web pages in HTML, promotion tracking and market share database for premium cable TV channels, and leads to sales conversion matching between disparate inquiry and order systems.
Extensive documentation experience including writing user manual recognized for quality and readability for an Application Service Provider (SAAS), end user website maintenance instructions, and contributing to Drupal documentation efforts.
Direct all aspects of channel marketing and technology consulting firm, servicing nationwide client base. Work directly with executives and leaders within client companies to provide expertise, recommendations, and support on critical initiatives, including satisfaction surveys, security assessments, and scalable IT solutions. Key Accomplishments:
* Served as a member of the Security Assessment team for the Los Angeles International Airport post 9/11. Contributed to the identification of 18 security issues.
* Developed and administered Customer Satisfaction Surveys for a number of HVAC, Industrial and Gift manufacturers.
* Performed "Staple Gregg to a Bunch of Orders" assessments for manufacturers to identify business process improvements.
Played key role in launching and managing the Gift and Home Trade Association, serving as the Executive Director from 2003-2008. Grew membership from start-up of 100 companies to 376, coordinated 5 conferences with year-over-year growth, and expanded newsletter from quarterly to semimonthly distribution. Additional contributions included:
- Recommended 1st off-site strategic planning meeting that grew into 2-day annual event.
- Launched the Education Committee that developed 2-day specialized training seminar for sales associates.
- Organized and executed “Envisioning the Ideal Gift Industry” meeting of 16 key leaders for strategic planning.
Grew sales within key manufacturers, including IMCOA ($150,000 to $1.5 million per year). ASA “Top Brass” award , Association of Independent Manufacturers’ Representatives awards, and the Manufacturers’ Representatives Education & Research Foundation Award of Excellence.
* Facilitated inside sales from $4.1 million to $9.6 million, as well as service level increase to 96+%, by designing and implementing order entry, sales tracking, warehousing, and inventory management system utilizing low-cost networked PCs and 4G relational database system.
* Reduced shipping times from 3 days to 24 hours (with concurrent 133% volume increase) by redesign workflows and processes, changing warehouse compensation, and implementing automated tracking of productivity.
* Implemented internal product and skills training program and audio/videotape training library, leading to improved capabilities, enhanced professional development, and 1,300+ tape library.
Software publishing/sales company. In charge of all advertising activities and marketing materials.
Drove company’s growth from start-up with zero revenues to $1.5 million in annual sales within 5 years with zero external funding.
* Teamed with 6 companies to create “Cooperative Software Catalog” mailed to 120,000 IBM PC owners, list rental income totaling $60,000 on zero investment from RMSS.
* Created “Experienced User Consultant” program that allowed for on-site installation and support on national basis; one of the 1st microcomputer company to charge for technical support, as well as providing one of the 1st online technical support forums.
* Earned ICP Million Dollar Award for achieving $1 million in sales of Desktop Accountant.
Supervised programming team of 6.
Responsible for ROM embedded systems programming written in assembly language, resulting in fewest known errors of any instrument in Vista product launch.
Wrote real-time operating system for above instrument.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.