University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business
Analytics and Predictive Analysis
Implementation Manager at PlanetDDS
Join LinkedIn & access Gregory R.'s full profile
Analytics and Predictive Analysis
Currently serving as the Implementation Manager for PlanetDDS. I help single location and large group dental practices achieve optimal financial health through industry best practices with Denticon. By performing needs analysis and implementation consulting I ensure that dental practices can maximize their profitability while focusing on patient care.
I previously managed one of the largest private Orthodontic practices in Riverside and during my employment I played key roles in analyzing and developing company strategy. I have extensive managerial, interpersonal, and analytical skills. I have undertaken several analytical projects and worked with several companies on developing their products and services. Experienced in financial and marketing analysis.
• Coach practices on financial success through efficient operations
• Coordinate all client implementations of Planet DDS SaaS services
• Manage special projects and international expansions
• Harmonize installations of partner and other vendor products
• Perform needs analysis to implement best practices through value added services
• Analyze implementation processes to determine new points of automation
• Designed and implemented online marketing campaign
• Developed email newsletter to push product updates and news to customers
• Drafted a prototype company blog to be integrated with website
• Introduced policy of making published materials match Brazilian counterpart
• Researched new target audiences and marketing platforms i.e. “Pet friendly”
• Researched successful incubation programs to replicate their strengths
• Developed strategy for launching a technology incubator program
• Developed website for new incubation program
• Coordinated the availability of facilities to be used by future participants
• Developed list of companies to provide discounted resources to participants
• Prepared and presented a PowerPoint on the incubator to the forum
• Designed a model to calculate revenue streams from future projects
• Designed new template for responses to requests for proposals
• Developed executive leadership biographies to bolster Acorn’s reputation
• Drafted a prototype for a website redesign
• Redeveloped internship program to recruit students in multiple degrees
• Developed new services to be offered in partnership with March Life Care
• Supervise and manage staff
• Manage public relations with all referring offices
• Develop and implement marketing and promotional strategies
• Process bank reconciliation and prepare monthly revenue reports including P/L reports
• Process all insurance claims, follow up with disputes, and ensure all payments are received
• Prepare daily deposit and ensure all accounts are in balance
• Process monthly charges to all accounts and prepare statements
• Maintain accounts receivable, manage payment plans and collections
• Moderate patient flow directing staff and patients during busy hours
• Forecast projected monthly revenue
• Conduct new patient consultations and manage sales
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
CTO at Planet DDS, Inc.
CEO, Planet DDS, Inc.
SVP at Planet DDS
Philippine Team Supervisor at PlanetDDS Inc
Dir of Customer Success at PlanetDDS
Sales Account Manager at Planet DDS, Inc.
Software Engineer at Planet DDS
Vice President - Sales at Planet DDS, Inc.
Sr. Software Engg