Gennadiy Mark Borisov
SVP, Corporate and Product Development at PayMeOn
- Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Gennadiy Mark Borisov's Overview
- SVP, Corporate and Product Development at PayMeOn
- Thomas A. Edison College
- National Technical University of Ukraine
- CommCore Consulting Group, Washington, DC
35 people have recommended Gennadiy Mark
Gennadiy Mark Borisov's Summary
Senior Executive with 20+ years of experience in Digital Media, Mobile and Web Product Development, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Telecommunications and Social Media with Fortune-500 and start-up companies in US and Eastern Europe.
Global experience in management of technology and product teams, consumer marketing, Social Media, distribution and monetization of digital content, global video delivery and analytics, new revenue generation, on-the-spot solution finding, strategic outsourcing and cost reduction. Results-driven player with strong entrepreneurial instincts, leadership qualities and team building abilities.
Entrepreneur, liaison and a consensus builder with a strong technology and execution backbone, someone who enjoys contributing on many levels. Responsible for growing digital businesses maximizing the combined benefit of technology, business models and content.
Specialties: Digital Media • Technology Led Strategy • Product Development • Large Scale Consumer-Focused Web Sites • UI/UX Innovation • Social Media • Mobile / iOS / Android • Video delivery and monetization • Location-Aware Services • Cost Cutting and Restructuring • Strategic Outsourcing • International Business • Emerging markets • Strategic Alliances • Digital Advertising • New product Advocacy
Gennadiy Mark Borisov's Experience
SVP, Corporate and Product Development
January 2013 – Present (5 months) Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
- Lead the overall business strategy, marketing, strategic partnerships, product definition & development and research for the company.
- Oversee product development and delivery across Web, Mobile and Social Media to grow PayMeOn’s business.
VP, Digital Media, Products and Strategy
Public Company; 201-500 employees; IMAX; Motion Pictures and Film industry
December 2009 – December 2012 (3 years 1 month)
- Lead global digital media, e-commerce and consumer-focused product development efforts across Web, Mobile Apps, Connected Devices and Social Media verticals to grow IMAX’s Digital presence worldwide.
Chief Technology & Product Officer
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Publishing industry
December 2007 – December 2009 (2 years 1 month) Greater New York City Area
- Maxim Digital runs Maxim.com for Maxim (the most popular men’s magazine in US with 47 licensees worldwide) and and Blender.com with more than 8 Million unique monthly visitors.
- Responsible for all Digital Marketing, Web and Mobile Product Development, Analytics and Social Media of Maxim.com and Blender.com.
Founder, General Manager
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Broadcast Media industry
December 2005 – December 2006 (1 year 1 month)
- Founded, developed and launched MTV Ukraine - first ever global channel localized in Ukraine.
- Acquired by Inter Media Group Ltd - one of the largest Ukrainian Media conglomerates.
Vice President, Advanced Products
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; VIA; Entertainment industry
November 1999 – December 2005 (6 years 2 months)
- Developed digital products and strategies, and managed multiple geographically dispersed teams working with MTV properties worldwide.
- Managed global digital media efforts of MTV Networks, product development, delivery and deployment of numerous applications, vendor relations, strategic partnerships, content management and delivery, and expansion to new platforms.
Development Lead, Group Manager
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; WMB; Telecommunications industry
September 1997 – October 1999 (2 years 2 months) Edison, NJ
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination of multiple VoIP projects, architecture, user interface design, functional specifications, QA and field trials at the Computer Telephony Integration Lab.
Gennadiy Mark Borisov's Publications
Delivering Voice over IP networks
Authors: Gennadiy Mark Borisov, Daniel and Emma Minoli
- Wiley Computer Publishing
- March 5, 1998
Gennadiy Mark Borisov's Languages
English(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Russian(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Gennadiy Mark Borisov's Skills & Expertise
Gennadiy Mark Borisov's Education
Thomas A. Edison College
B.S., Applied Science and Technology
1993 – 1994
National Technical University of Ukraine
B.S., Computer Science and Technology
1988 – 1992
Activities and Societies: - Energy Systems Management and Space Exploration and Research Program. - Ministry of Education honors.
CommCore Consulting Group, Washington, DC
Media Skills Training
1997 – 1997
Gennadiy Mark Borisov's Additional Information
- Groups and Associations:
- Winner of the Silver ADDY Award, IMAX.com website, 2011 - Winner of the Gold Promax Award, MTV Europe Music Awards website, 2002 - Vice Chair of the Content and Applications Group for the Broadband Content Delivery Forum, 2000-2001 - Member of the “International Who Is Who of the Information Technology”, since 2000 - Contributed to the book “Delivering Voice over IP networks”, 1995
Contact Gennadiy Mark for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Gennadiy Mark Borisov’s full profile to...
- See who you and Gennadiy Mark Borisov know in common
- Get introduced to Gennadiy Mark Borisov
- Contact Gennadiy Mark Borisov directly