Procter & Gamble
Business Intelligence Delivery Manager
|Recommendations||3 people have recommended Paul|
Join LinkedIn & access Paul's full profile
Experienced IT service and project manager working at Procter & Gamble (P&G) delivering numerous projects in European and Global roles. Currently leading scaled business intelligence (BI) reporting services in Europe and global next generation BI service delivery framework definition.
Experience managing large projects at small/medium enterprises to the world’s largest FMCG; within Canada, the UK, USA & Ireland. Particular interest in productivity, business/process transformation and vendor management.
A passion for IT and the web, founded within early personal projects and expanded on via a higher level degree in Management Science & Information Systems (MSISS) B.A. from Dublin University, Trinity College Dublin.
Strengths: Arranger, Communication, Ideation, Responsibility, Strategic
Myers Briggs: ESTJ
* Information Decision Solutions analyst; within Global Business Services (GBS) organisation.
* Specific projects detailed below.
GBS, the business model:
• support P&G’s ~125,000 employees and 300+ brands sold in 180+ countries
• provide >170 employee & business services including IT, finance & business building solutions.
• deliver lower costs, improved quality, innovation & productivity.
* Responsible for a portfolio of ~600 business reports for the UK, Ireland, NORDIC & DACH markets
* Responsible for multiple decision cockpits & online social collaboration tools for ~1.5K users
* Manage Accenture and Infosys resources to deliver & improve these services
* Globally recognised best in class deployment, for decision cockpits with highest user adoption scores
* Client management of the UK, Ireland, NORDIC & DACH market leadership teams
* Design lead for scaled service delivery definition of P&G’s next generation Business Intelligence services
* Responsible for LAN, WAN, Voice, Server & Print infrastructure services to 6 P&G sites in UK & Ireland
* Client management of senior leadership at all sites including regional leaders for specific projects
* Managed 2 successful audits in IT continuity/disaster recovery; performed by internal & external auditors
* Significant budget responsibility covering all elements of IT and communications
* Defined and deployed the strategy to identify, categorise, assess and deploy Windows 7 to ~6,500 PCs
* Led a team of 5 managers for 35 sites (manufacturing, office, retail) across UK, Ireland & NORDIC
* Managed HP resources and contracts to deliver cost effective upgrades, generating significant savings
Deloitte Prize for the Best Management Science & Information Systems Case Study 2010
Trinity College Dublin Annual Student Award Recipient 2009
Google & TCD Central Societies Committee Individual of the Year 2008
TCD Central Societies Committee Fresher of the Year Finalist 2007
Drimnagh Castle Secondary School Student of the Year 2006
McDonald's Ireland Student Scholarship Recipient 2005
Trócaire Global Citizen Award Recipient 2007
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Manager at Procter & Gamble
Head Developer at Phlok
SAP Consultant at GSK
Senior Launch Program Manager at Kellogg Company
YouTube Content Strategy and Business Intellgience Analyst
SAP Business Intelligence
SAP Data Migration Coordinator for Western Europe at British American Tobacco
Manager, Certification at The Canadian Payroll Association
Customer and Channel Marketing Brand Manager
San Francisco Bay Area
El Presidente at The Devil's Wishbone Estate Winery
Senior Business Development Executive
Greater San Diego Area
Greater Philadelphia Area
Managing Consultant at Wallace Hind Selection
Northampton, United Kingdom