2014 MiQuest Coach of the Year. Business Growth Coach. Chief Question Asker!
- Benton Harbor, Michigan Area
- Management Consulting
Fred Pieplow's Overview
- Owner at Manna Management, LLC
- Radio Host at Ttalk - It's all about Business
- CFO at Fapco, Inc.
- VP Operations at Lake Shore Studios
- COO at Quantum Connections, Inc.
- VP Operations at Pemco Die Casting
- General Manager - Metals Industry and CFO at VA Automation
- CFO at Fruit Pak, Inc.
- CPA at Gerbel and Company
- CPA at KPMG
Fred Pieplow's Summary
Passionate about improving cash flow to increase business value! I will plug the cash leaks and help GROW your business!
Executive Coaching – building confidence one decision at a time.
- New role development
- Change management
- Creativity explosion
- Personal accountability
- Cash: More is Better - Plugging the Cash Leaks in your Organization
- The 5% Difference - That Leads to Spectacular Business Growth
- Problem Solving & decision-making - Maximize Your Influence to Achieve Results
Business Planning - Cost reduction and Process improvement projects
Merger and Acquisitions - Every business gets sold sooner or later. Prepare yours for the highest value
- Financial: cash flow and AR management, reporting for decision-making;
- Planning: Strategic and tactical plans to set and reach your goals
- Operations: continuous improvement, quality, safety, productivity measures;
- Project Management: develop teams and deliver complex projects on time & on budget;
- Goal Setting: set goals, deadlines and responsibilities for mutual accountability.
Fred Pieplow's Experience
Public Company; 1-10 employees; Management Consulting industry
October 2004 – Present (10 years)
Executive coaching, Cash Flow improvements, goal setting, operations excellence.
* Achieving success for our clients is why we exist.
* Long-term success will only be achieved through long-term relationships based on achieving results and building trust.
* Challenging ourselves and challenging our clients to achieve higher standards is the only way we know how to do business.
* Success will only be achieved by being good stewards of our natural resources.
* All people, everywhere, under all circumstances, deserve to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion.
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Management Consulting industry
October 2009 – May 2010 (8 months)
Ttalk aired 6pm Mondays on www.wsjm.com and WSJM 94.9fm. We informed and entertained while discussing topics of interest to business leaders.
Partnership; 10,001+ employees; Accounting industry
1973 – 1976 (3 years)
Fred Pieplow's Projects
- March 2013 to Present
Bill designed this website and coded a lot of the back-end technologies. He also created all the art for the website and videos. Fred is a very experienced business guy and business coach. This is a website that Fred and I run together. Fred creates videos and writes books & articles to help grow your business and improve cash flow, and I design and implement the technologies that make it run.
Fred Pieplow's Certifications
- April 2013
Fred Pieplow's Volunteer Experience & Causes
Benton Harbor Lutheran Outreach Ministry
June 2003 – present (11 years 4 months)
- Social Services
Bringing the Good News of Christ's love while attending to immediate needs of people in Benton Harbor, MI
Men's NetWork of Southwest Michigan
The Men's NetWork of Southwest Michigan includes men who are interested in growing in the walk with God, sharing the love of Christ with others, and helping out when someone has a need.
Organizations I support:
Fred Pieplow's Skills & Expertise
- Business Planning
- Project Management
- Public Speaking
- Strategic Leadership
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Process Improvement
- Project Planning
- Management Consulting
- Executive Coaching
- Strategic Thinking
- Small Business
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Strategic Planning
- Business Coaching
- Change Management
- Executive Management
- Asking Questions
- Leadership Development
- Human Resources
- Part-Time CFO Services
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Development
- Cash Flow
- Business Strategy
- Video Blogging
- Conflict Management
- Business Advisory
- Growth Coach
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Theory of Constraints
- Time Management
Fred Pieplow's Education
Fred Pieplow's Additional Information
- Groups and Associations:
Lutheran Outreach Ministry - Benton Harbor (Chair) Christ Lutheran Church - Stevensville, MI Berrien County Economic Development Corporation Board
- Honors and Awards:
2009 Entrepreneur of Distinction - Corp! Magazine
Elected County Republican Precinct Delegate
Certified Strategic Business Analyst (aka Pumpkin Planner) - Provendus Group
Contact Fred for:
- consulting offers
- expertise requests
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Fred Pieplow’s full profile to...
- See who you and Fred Pieplow know in common
- Get introduced to Fred Pieplow
- Contact Fred Pieplow directly