Senior Digital Producer at Arnold Worldwide
- Greater Boston Area
- Information Technology and Services
|Recommendations||10 people have recommended Fei|
Join LinkedIn & access Fei's full profile
Join LinkedIn & access Fei's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Fei directly
I graduated with a dual major in Computer Science and Mathematics. I have 8+ years of work experience, half in consulting and half in the agency world.
I strongly believe that "A great project (or product) manager has the brain of an engineer, the heart of a designer, and the speech of a diplomat" - brilliantly stated by Deep Nishar.
I had the pleasure to work with a variety of clients including: SAP America, New York Independent System Operator, Wellington Management Corporation, Talbots, Luxottica, Philips Healthcare, Fidelity Investment, Reebok, IBM (Watson, Mobile Enterprise, PartnerWorld), Hasbro, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, United Federal Credit Union, Allstate, Timberland, Glidden, SDL, Spansion, American Eagle Outfitters, Western International University and University of Phoenix.
Each of these projects required a unique strategic approach, but the discipline of the project management methodology has remained constant.
My client engagements have focused on the delivery of rich media content across multiple platforms. My internal work as a project manager involves orchestrating the efforts of team members around the world to produce a seamless experience for the client.
I have lived, worked, and studied both in China and the United States. I speak and write English and Mandarin Chinese with native proficiency (for a year, I worked as a bilingual DJ at China National Radio). Outside of work, I earned a third degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I also enjoy painting and calligraphy.
Senior Digital Producer for American Eagle Outfitters Project Live Your Life '14.
● Manage a team of 14 people including UX, Design, Development, QA and Production.
● Work with client Product Management, Brand, Marketing, Tech and Analytics teams to design and execute project deliverables including Features, Release Schedules and Launch Plan.
● Structure and manage integrated, multi-track projects
● Lead the development and tracking of integrated project plans. Adapt and apply the DIG methodologies to meet project and program objectives and client business drivers.
● Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project life-cycle.
● Set project quality and performance standards. Assess and manage risk within, and across, multiple projects.
● Mentor and coach project team members
● Manage third-party partner and/or vendor relationships
● Orchestrate campaigns for world-class eyewear brands including Prada, D&G, Revo, Maui Jim, Oakley, Ray Ban, Versace, Persol
● Monitor and analyze campaign and overall site performance using Omniture web analytics
● Create system architecture and implementation plans for multiple tracks and teams
● Develop and maintain weekly KPI dashboard and monthly burn reports
● Manage client and brand agency relationships to facilitate review process
● Plan and execute social media process for campaigns including Facebook ads, contest design and development.
Designed and customized college research surveys using Perseus SurveySolutions software. Analyzed and presented survey results for cooperative research.
● Developed portal application using Java under IntelliJ™ IDEA development environment.
● Conducted Error Detection and Correction (EDC) project for audio source recognition systems.
● Created Mandarin translation server evaluation system.
● Created Virage Architecture Diagram documentation.
Managed technical cases for Sybase enterprise applications such as Adaptive Server Enterprise, EAStudio, PowerBuilder, SQL Anywhere Studio
Conceptualized, produced and hosted a weekly radio show “Youth Rhythm” in both English and Chinese broadcasted on Mondays.
A 6-week contest where young people 16 and up can share photos, videos, audio recordings, quotes that they feel represent their unique styles and perspectives.
Two days after we launched the contest, we saw over 400 user interactions per minute, 11,000 net new profiles created, 12,000 user generated content, and nearly 80,000 votes.
Digital Influence Group curated content in partnership with SDL around a microsite that focuses on Customer Experience thought leadership, brand storytelling, reaching new customers, and increasing SDL CXM awareness across the social-sphere.
Digital Influence Group helped IBM Mobile Enterprise create an amusing set of ‘heroes of transaction’ that all can relate to—then invite people to tag colleagues as different types. Each type features an IBM solution that helps power that hero, and references the complete end-to-end solutions that make every transaction easy.
The "Selling with Social Insights" application provides real-time social insights around IBM’s core solution areas such as Cloud, Social Business, Big Data and Analytics. By partnering with a powerful social media monitoring and analytics provider, Digital Influence Group created complex queries around each solution area to “boil down the ocean” of conversations taking place. Furthermore, we coupled this insight with IBM Sales and Education content to equip the business partners with what they need to better market IBM solutions.
IBM Social Business website: https://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/wps/servlet/ContentHandler/pw_sol_smp_sp_socialbusiness
A brief video tutorial we created to tell the full story:
Digital Influence Group helped Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare conceptualize and create the CountUsIn microsite between 2009 to 2013. The site was refreshed and enhanced in Spring and Fall each year. In Spring 2013, a mobile-optimized version of the site was launched.
Digital Influence Group was recognized in the “Social Media: Best Use of Facebook” category for our work with Harvard Pilgrim Health Care’s Count Us In program.
Digital Influence Group worked with Timberland Boot Company to identify a list of influencers who best align with Timberland's core target audience. The finalists (aka "Trailblazers") generated video and image content based on their expertise in film, music and art. In turn, designers and multimedia specialists at Digital Influence Group were able to turn raw assets into cohesive story-telling content that are now living on Timberland Boot Company's official website under "Trailblazers". 2 months after the campaign was launched, Timberland witnessed over 80,000 activities (i.e. Likes, Comments, Shares, Clicks, Tweets, Re-tweets, Favorite, Replies) via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Digital Influence Group helped Reebok Classic concept and produce a series of shoe-drop videos using Vine between Oct and Dec 2013. A subset of the videos include:
- Shaqnosis “Escape from LA” pays tribute to Shaq’s game-changing move: https://vine.co/v/hXLueKZuqOP
- Light it up this Halloween with the Kamikaze II Mid #AcidRain: https://vine.co/v/hHnx6XE9pAP
- A little Pump Omni “Pumpkin” Halloween #magic: https://vine.co/v/hw3iFlhOBXv
- Sunset to sunrise style. The Kamikaze II Mid #Nocturnal: https://vine.co/v/htbBaexapQg
- Shaq Attaq #BrickCity. #THISisCLASSIC: https://vine.co/v/hFHQMpWUiuY
Some of these videos were also featured on Reebok Classic Instagram.
E.g. Pump Omni “Pumpkin”:http://instagram.com/p/fnnkW9kG4A/ (this video went live and organically received 1,000+ likes and 30 comments in 60 min.)
In collaboration with IHI (Institute of Healthcare Improvement), Digital Influence Group helped develop The Conversation Project website (using WordPress) dedicated to helping people talk about their wishes for end-of-life care.
In Jan 2013, we further enhanced the site by undertaking the following activities:
1. Share Your Stories - allows user-generated content to be collected, moderated and published on the site
2. The Gift - designed and developed a distributable asset that allows people to share the gift of conversations around holidays
3. Talk to Your Doc - designed and developed a distributable asset that educates people on how to initiate the conversation with their doctors
4. Starter Kit - a Starter Kit in English and Spanish for people to learn about the process
Digital Influence Group directed and produced a series of seven highly consumable videos known as the "Show Me How " video series that are live on Glidde.com today, as well as a second video series with four new topics targeted for The Home Depot audience.
Worked with interactive agency and various cross-functional partners to develop the SunglassHut.com Trends landing page. This landing page offers editorial and visual content depicting the hottest trends and technology in sunglass wear.
Created content and marketing strategy for Master Artist Xiang Li. Responsible for WordPress, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook presences.
The first high school internship was kicked off at SapientNitro's Boston office. We hosted two students from Newton North High School and had a wonderful and unforgettable experience.
The students were able to participate in creative concepting, campaign brainstorm and client meetings. They also worked directly with SMEs (Creative Directors, Art Directors, UX Designers, Copywriters) to produce client deliverables on various projects.
At the end of the internships, the students were required to present a final project in front of 10+ SMEs. As the supervisor and mentor, I was extremely proud of their achievements.
One of the interns (Sam Schwamm) left the Sapient leadership team with an unforgettable article which is now published on the Idea Engineer Blog. I highly encourage everyone to read this story and learn about Sam's intern experience in his own words:
Advisor to the Design and Visual Communications Program since 2011.
Agency-wide Project Management Platform Rollout–
Proposed, implemented and trained agency on the use of a customized project management platform to increase transparency and production efficiency across all capabilities throughout the entire project lifecycle.
The goal of the proposed platform was to allow team members to catalog key decisions during production of a client's project and/or maintenance request in a central location instead of through emails. These decisions could be accessed for reference when working on a similar project for the client and/or when on-boarding of new employees.
The key activities that led to the smooth and successful implementation of the platform included:
- Research and comparison of available platforms to identify best customizable solution
- Development of multi-phase platform rollout plan to increase adoption rate among users
- Timing the release of the platform’s more complex features according to rollout phase to ease team into new workflow and increase adoption rate
- Development of comprehensive training materials which included both group and individual training sessions as well as quick training manuals and best practices cheat sheets
- Bi-monthly adoption and usage reporting meetings with senior stakeholders to maintain support for initiative
EnglishFull professional proficiency
ChineseNative or bilingual proficiency
- Project Management
- Multi-channel Marketing
- eCommerce strategy
- Campaign Management
- Multi-channel Retail
- China Business...
- Financial Markets
- Asia Pacific
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Interaction Design
- Production Managment
- Business Development
- Digital Media
- Video production
- User Experience
- Creative Direction
- Video Production
- See 10+ See less
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Executive Digital Producer at Arnold Worldwide
Producer (Freelance) at Google Creative Lab
Manager, Integrated Production at DigitasLBi_US
VP, Director, Digital Production at Arnold Worldwide
SVP Creative Technologist at Arnold Worldwide
Digital Producer at Arnold Worldwide
Digital Producer at Arnold Worldwide
Digital Producer at Arnold Worldwide
Find a different Fei Wu
Director of Bodymindsoul Ltd
Shanghai City, China
Camera Hardware Engineering at Apple Inc.
San Francisco Bay Area
Consultant at Booz & Company
Market Risk Analyst at RBC Capital Markets
Greater New York City Area
Sales and Marketing Manager at Plansee SE
Shanghai Suburb, China