Emilou Ilagan is a self-publisher, copywriter, marketing strategist, and publicist at KavodPublishing.org
- NCR - National Capital Region, Philippines
- Writing and Editing
Emilou Ilagan's Overview
- Owner at KavodPublishing.org
- Legal Staff at Boncayao Law Office
- Elected Central Luzon Regional Girl Representative to the Central Board of the GSP at Girl Scouts of the Philippines (GSP)
- Master of Ceremonies at An Evening with the First Lady
- President at Interact Club (International Action) under Rotary Club of Paranaque Central
- Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries, Makati, Philippines
- Saint Scholastica's College, Manila, Philippines
Emilou Ilagan's Summary
Manila Copywriter That Transforms Lives
A Writer With a Heart
Inspirational | Motivational | SEO Creative Copywriter
A highly creative, analytical, skillful, efficient, pro-active, forward-looking and trustworthy individual with a good command of the English language, having a background in SEO writing -- Web Copywriting, Article, Creative, Book Review, Blog, Web Content, Marketing Strategy, Traffic Geyser Video, Proofreading, Editing, Internet Research, Project Management, Program Planning, Brainstorming, Leadership, Legal / Notarial documents, Press Work, Education and Counseling seeking to provide you with quality services to suit your needs.
I have a passion to love God above all else. It is my desire to worship Him and to serve Him for the rest of my life. He is my first love. In Him, I live and move and have my being. I am His child, His treasured possession and His ambassador to reach souls for His kingdom.
I want to minister to those who are sick, hurting, depressed, oppressed, hopeless and in need of Jesus Christ’s healing and saving knowledge. I want to counsel, pray for, minister to and spend time with people who think their lives are messed up.
I have written a devotional entitled Treasured and an ebook entitled Achieving Your Vision. I am now writing my third book.
Emilou Ilagan's Experience
Boncayao Law Office
July 2006 – May 2007 (11 months) Muntinlupa
Boncayao Law Office has been in operations since the 1980's playing a major role in the city's law and order. Atty. Patricio L. Boncayao, Jr. also had a stint as a Councilor in the city government in the past. I assisted the lawyer in preparing legal documents and in accommodating the office clients.
* Efficiently prepared at least fifty (50) notarial documents (Affidavit, Sworn Statement, Special and General Power of Attorney, Deeds, Extra-Judicial Settlement of Estate, Last Will and Testament, Mortgage and Memorandum of Agreement, Contracts, Board Resolution and Secretary's Certificate, Transfer of Rights, Demand Letters) per working day.
* Notarized legal documents.
* Interviewed clients in the preparation of the aforesaid documents.
* Prepared minor pleadings in the Adoption, Annulment, Civil, Criminal, Labor, Fiscal, Administration and_ barangay _cases filed in the Supreme Court, Department of Justice, Regional Trial Court, National Labor Relations Commission, and other departments.
Elected Central Luzon Regional Girl Representative to the Central Board of the GSP
Girl Scouts of the Philippines (GSP)
January 1994 – March 1997 (3 years 3 months) Manila
One of the six Girl Representatives besting millions of Girl Scouts in the national/regional/council/school elections.
* Represented one of the six scouting regions in the senate or the highest policy-making and governing body of this movement in the said triennium.
* Member of the GSP National Standing Committee, National Committee for Program and the National Girl Panel.
* Promoted the organization's major activities on television and print.
* Represented the fourteen councils in the regional board and initiated the programs designed for the girl scouts through coordination with the respective girl representatives of the different councils.
* Trained young girls in the school, council, and region regarding the organizational system and their responsibilities, camp living and safety and other basics of scouting.
Emilou Ilagan's Organizations
American Writers and Artists, Inc.Barefoot Writer Member, Copywriter
- March 2012 to Present
FaithWritersPlatinum 500 Member
- November 2012 to Present
First Place Winner
A Gift and The Gospel
Angel Tree Writing Contest
FaithWriters Blogging Contest #5
Entry Posted on 100 Christian Blogs
Sponsored and judged by the biggest PR firm for Christian organizations in USA - The DeMoss Group
Emilou Ilagan's Publications
Authors: Emilou Ilagan
- May 7, 2014
A Christian business book for students, young adults, new entrepreneurs or almost anyone wanting to know God's original intent, purpose, calling, and vision for their lives. This book will mentor you step by step on how to discover and achieve God's vision for your life.
Emilou Ilagan's Languages
Emilou Ilagan's Skills & Expertise
- Public Speaking
- Organizational Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Public Relations
- Social Networking
- SEO copywriting
- Social Media
- Creative Writing
- Event Planning
- Web Content
- Community Outreach
- Motivational Speaking
- Event Management
- Online Marketing
- Leadership Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Advertising
- Team Building
- Email Marketing
- Volunteer Management
Emilou Ilagan's Projects
Team Members: Emilou Ilagan, Richard Mull, Jaydee Abraham, Jeffrey Damm, Roland Millaner, Tammy B., jennifer H.
- January 2010 to Present
This is a movement to help people learn to hear God's voice as well as to spread the word about a powerful new bible called The God Speaks Bible. We need to raise $85,000 to print the first 10,000 Bibles but we already have the digital versions of the bible and the app will come out by April 2013.
Team Members: Emilou Ilagan, Richard Mull, Jaydee Abraham, Jeffrey Damm, Roland Millaner, Tammy Burke, jennifer hildebrand
- January 2010 to Present
This is a movement to help people learn to hear God's voice as well as to spread the word about a powerful new Bible called The God Speaks Bible. We need to raise $85,000 to print the first 10,000 Bibles but we already have the digital versions of the Bible and the app will come out by April 2013.
Emilou Ilagan's Education
Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries, Makati, Philippines
Bachelor of Christian Education, Early Childhood Education and Teaching
2002 – 2005
Grade: 1.5 - Double Academic Scholarships: Marcia Anderson Grant and Hope Schola
Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries is an international Christian seminary or Bible school accredited by the Commission on Higher Education. All courses are equivalent to college degrees. It is a ministry of Church of God International and Church of God World Missions.
Studied Bachelor of Christian Education with focus on Early Childhood Development.
Courses included Foundations of Education, Principles and Methods of Teaching, Oral
Communication, Natural Science, Constitution and Government.
Saint Scholastica's College, Manila, Philippines
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
1997 – 1998
Grade: Ranked First in class. 3.4 GPA (highest is 4.0)
St. Scholastica's College is one of the most prestigious exclusive schools for girls in the country. Its specialization is AB Mass Communications. Studied Mass Communication with focus on Journalism. Courses included: Speech and Oral Communication, Critical Reading and Writing, Communication Arts
Activities and Societies: Consistent Dean's Lister Certificate of Academic Excellence for academic years 1997-1998 Features Staff Writer- The Scholastican- The Official Student Publication of St. Scholastica's College (SSC) Varsity Player- SSC Bowling Team Member of Forensic Club (Speech Club)
Emilou Ilagan's Additional Information
I love to sing, play bowling, minister to the sick and prisoners, interact with people, go camping/outdoor life, read books, teach kids, cook healthy dishes, eat blueberry cheesecake, yogurt swirls, feed birds in my veranda, teach old people how to use a laptop, buy cute dresses and everything organic.
- Groups and Associations:
Contact Emilou for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Emilou Ilagan’s full profile to...
- See who you and Emilou Ilagan know in common
- Get introduced to Emilou Ilagan
- Contact Emilou Ilagan directly