Consultant at Talem Advisory
- New York, New York (Greater New York City Area)
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
Einas Ibrahim's Overview
- Consultant at Talem Advisory
- Sr. Financial Analyst (MBA LDP) at ETHICON, INC., A Johnson & Johnson Company
- Summer Associate at SK Telecom - Largest telecom company in South Korea
- Managing Consultant at Spherion Technology
- University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School
- Ain Shams University of Engineering
- Information Technology Institute
Einas Ibrahim's Summary
Einas encompasses rounded experience starting from her finance and strategic experience, to her work in the technology (web/database development) and electrical engineering education. During her career Einas worked with several startups as well as Fortune 100 companies using her business and financial experience to support operations, planning, sales and marketing.
Einas is an active business and strategic consultant with exceptional client relationship skills and a passion for solving complex business problems. She is adept at developing strategies, designing technology solutions and conducting analysis and bringing positive energy and enthusiasm to projects.
• Synthesizing data and performing financial modeling and valuation.
• Negotiating with multiple stakeholders.
• Maintaining strong business partners and client relationships.
• Initiating and maintaining relationships with entrepreneurs.
• Conducting market, product and financial due diligence.
• Working with C-suite executives, including presentation to large groups.
• Financial forecasting, planning and analysis and operational budget management.
• Energetic and self-motivated team player.
• Interacting with investors, advisors/mentors and Entrepreneurs
• Project managing, leading worldwide high-performing diverse teams.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint as well as Database design and SQL queries.
• Software and web programming
Einas Ibrahim's Experience
Public Company; Myself Only; Venture Capital & Private Equity industry
June 2011 – Present (3 years 4 months) Greater New York City Area
Talem Advisory is a management consulting company providing strategic and financial advisory services to early stage ventures and small businesses.
We help entrepreneurs start, get investor ready and connect our clients with interested investors and venture capital firms. Working with Talem Advisory means working with a seasoned startup consultant and venture partners who have started, operated and invested in NYC's finest startups. We share that experience with you, as well as our vast network of people who can help you overcome these challenges and grow your business.
• Provide financial and strategic services, as well as partnerships and go-to-market strategies advisory for early-stage and small businesses.
• Develop and analyze sustainable and creative revenue models through product positioning, pricing and forecasting.
• Optimize profitability through lowering customer acquisition cost, maximizing lifetime value of customers and reducing churn.
• Define product roadmap based on strategy and vision; manage prioritization and trade-offs to ensure aligned outcome and timeline.
• Meet with customers, manage product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical implementation, feedback and iteration.
• Communicate progress against roadmap across cross-functional teams.
Sr. Financial Analyst (MBA LDP)
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; JNJ; Hospital & Health Care industry
August 2009 – September 2011 (2 years 2 months) Somerville, New Jersey
MBA LDP is a two-year rotational program covering a broad range of accounting and financial disciplines, sales and marketing, operations, licensing and acquisition and R&D. Currently managing budget and annual forecasting for the worldwide quality organization of $70M and 750 employees
• Developed an integrated financial model that encompasses all aspects of a budget forecast cycle. The model is used to present financial scenarios to executive management to enable them achieve the desired business results aligned with the organization goals and objectives.
• Worked with an external major consulting company to analyze and streamline operations across all medical device companies of J&J.
• Designed and implemented standardized forecasting and reporting template and mobilized finance colleagues to adopt it, resulting in increased accuracy and decreased manual processing and cycle time.
• Championed post merger integration process for the finance function of the quality division of three diverse and non-U.S. acquisitions totaling $21M and over 100 employees.
• Initiated, developed and conducted a budgeting training program for non-finance business partners; the training increased their finance acumen and improved goal alignment between the business decisions and financial results.
• Elected as J&J national co-chair for The Middle Eastern Diversity Group; championed by the office of diversity and inclusion and sponsored by J&J CFO.
• Cultivated sustainable relationships with key external Middle Eastern healthcare organizations that advanced Johnson & Johnson diversity initiatives such as the Discover Nursing campaign and diversity clinical trials.
• Spearheaded an organization-wide employee effort to raise funds for Pakistan flood victims, raising over $100,000 in less than two weeks. The protocol was adopted firm-wide as a model for all subsequent initiatives.
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; SKM; Telecommunications industry
July 2008 – August 2008 (2 months)
• Researched and analyzed business trends and created business models for new Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) initiative to assist the department in evaluating its plan to take advantage of the company’s latest acquisition of a fixed line telecom company
• Analyzed financial statements, structured revenue models and formulated market entry strategy for network mobile gaming as part of expanding the subscribers base of mobile data plans
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; SFN; Information Technology and Services industry
July 2000 – July 2007 (7 years 1 month)
• Tracked and summarized data trends for web-based application and presented policy enhancement recommendations to client to aid improving student placement rates from 83% to 91%
• Performed ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative analysis to support client decision making
• Designed creative approaches to streamline usability of online data entry system, reducing client's costs by 28%
Leadership and Teamwork
• Promoted directly to Managing Consultant role, bypassing Senior Consultant role and becoming youngest Managing Consultant in New York Office
• Led development team of four to six members in New York and Chicago, providing training, delegating assignments, integrating project modules and managing workflow
• Led effort to remodel an online system, while simultaneously supporting the existing one; remodeling resulted in a $1,200,000 of additional revenue to original $3,600,000 contract
• Managed a major city client relationship for four years through daily communication and weekly strategic planning meetings
• Negotiated project scope and deliverables with the client to ensure meeting demand using available resources
• Recommended detailed business strategies to enhance online system used to place over 100,000 students in high school of their choice each year. The project was successful and will be cloned for student placement into middle schools
Einas Ibrahim's Volunteer Experience & Causes
Junior Achievement of New York
December 2012 – present (1 year 10 months)
- Teach finance lessons and lead finance related activities to students Kindergarten to 12th grade.
- Mentor High School student during the annual Business Plan competition.
March 2013 – present (1 year 7 months)
• Manage operations team of volunteers
• Handle sponsorship relationships
October 2011 – present (3 years)
- Science and Technology
Astia is a global not-for-profit organization built on a community of men and women dedicated to the success of women-led, high-growth ventures.
• Advise early and growth-stage companies on business planning, go-to-market, partnerships and fundraising.
• Support Leadership for women founders and C-level executives in high-tech, life sciences, and clean technology start-ups.
Women Innovate Mobile (WIM) Accelerator
Women Innovate Mobile (WIM) is the first startup accelerator and mentorship-driven program designed for women-founded companies in mobile technology.
• Reviewed 170 incoming applications, pitches and business plans using Producteev workflow application
• Created a 5 point evaluation metric and applied it to the semi final applications to guide the team in making the final selection
• Participated in the interviews of the final teams selected
Causes I care about:
- Economic Empowerment
- Science and Technology
Organizations I support:
- Entrepreneurship in The Middle East
Einas Ibrahim's Organizations
- April 2011 to Present
Teach 2 classes for entrepreneurs titled:
- I need funding: Tell me how to get "Investor Ready"
- Entrepreneurs: Overcome your fear of Financial Statements
- December 2013 to Present
Teach Entrepreneurship Finance class.
Einas Ibrahim's Languages
Arabic(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Einas Ibrahim's Skills & Expertise
- Venture Capital
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Problem Solving
- Business Planning
- Global Management
- Leadership Development
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Planning
- Web Development
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced PowerPoint Presentation
- Management Consulting
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- New Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Partnerships
- Executive Management
- Business Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Project Management
- Corporate Development
- Due Diligence
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Einas Ibrahim's Education
Master, Business Administration; Finance and Entrepreneurship
2007 – 2009
• Awarded Joseph Wharton Fellowship for outstanding professional and leadership achievements
• Selected as a Senior Consultant, Wharton Small Business Development Center (SBDC); 1of 25 selected out of 200 applicants
• Awarded Omnicom Communication Fellowship where I served as oral and written communication coach for
students enrolled in Management Communication courses.
• Completed training on Wall Street financial modeling, valuation, Leveraged buyout (LBO) and Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
• Participated in Latin America Global Immersion Program visiting Chile, Argentina and Brazil
Ain Shams University of Engineering
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering; Control & Computer
Information Technology Institute
Post Graduate Diploma, Software Development Life Cycle
Einas Ibrahim's Additional Information
• Languages: Native speaker of Arabic; fluent in English • Other: Completed training on Wall Street financial modeling, Valuation, Leveraged Buyout (LBO) and Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
Contact Einas for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch