Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting (Human Capital / Talent, Performance & Rewards)
- Boston, Massachusetts (Greater Boston Area)
- Management Consulting
Greg Dracos's Overview
- Senior Consultant, Talent, Performance & Rewards (TPR) at Deloitte Consulting
- Organization Development Consultant at Linkage, Inc.
- Assessment Consultant & Project Lead at Linkage, Inc.
- Human Capital Analyst at Linkage, Inc.
- Leadership Development Associate at Ballotti Learning Center at Suffolk University
3 people have recommended Greg
Greg Dracos' Summary
Organization Development / Human Capital Management Consultant with strong expertise in leadership development, adult/organizational learning, culture & change, competency modeling, and assessment & measurement. Strong educational background (BSBA, MBA, MSc), diverse experience in strategic HR initiatives, and outstanding facilitation and partnering skills. Excellent industry knowledge and technical/analytical mindset. Powerful, personal commitment to the growth of great people and great organizations.
My clients have included: Verizon, Pfizer/Wyeth, HSBC, the United Nations, Macys, Harley-Davidson, ABB, McKesson, State Farm, Canadian Tire, John Deere, and Activision.
Identifying and measuring what is important for organizations & leaders, and igniting the learning and behavioral change needed to drive long-term success.
Greg Dracos' Experience
Senior Consultant, Talent, Performance & Rewards (TPR)
April 2010 – Present (3 years 2 months)
Organization Development Consultant
December 2007 – March 2010 (2 years 4 months)
Assessment Consultant & Project Lead
May 2005 – December 2007 (2 years 8 months)
Human Capital Analyst
September 2004 – May 2005 (9 months)
Leadership Development Associate
September 2000 – September 2004 (4 years 1 month)
Greg Dracos' Languages
Greg Dracos' Skills & Expertise
View Greg Dracos’ full profile to...
- See who you and Greg Dracos know in common
- Get introduced to Greg Dracos
- Contact Greg Dracos directly