New England Institute of Art
Account Executive at Pandemic Labs
|Recommendations||2 people have recommended Dorothy|
Join LinkedIn & access Dorothy's full profile
Experienced social media manager with a proven track record of success in:
- Developing, engaging and managing online communities
- Creating and executing social media strategies that are part of integrated online and traditional marketing plans
- Collaborating with different personalities
- Using social profiles to establish branding and generate leads for clients
- Managing ever-changing priorities
- Building and leading a cohesive, efficient and effective team
My ventures in social media, exploits in customer service, adventures in journalism and travels around the world have molded my professional values:
- If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re late, you might as well be forgotten.
- Your character and characters count.
- “Please” and “Thank You” are magic words.
- Social media has blurred the line between personal and professional. Always be sure to put your best foot forward.
- You can only ever be as good as your taste.
- Great ideas are, well, great. They're even better when supported by organization, communication, and proper execution.
- Emergencies and fires are learning opportunities.
- Always do the best you can with what you have
Specialties: social media marketing, advertising & reporting; writing; editing; content curation; content creation; digital photography & photo editing; fluency in both Mac & PC environments; Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Access; Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, & Bridge; Quark XPress; Lexis-Nexis; and baking delicious treats.
• Lead the planning and implementation of projects; facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
• Assist with creating cost estimates/new business proposals.
• Define project tasks and resource requirements; assemble and coordinate teams.
• Manage project budget and resource allocation; track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
• Proactively anticipate project needs and identify issues/risks/red flags to all stakeholders and prevent them from escalating.
• Facilitate client communications and keep the team focused.
• Provide regular status reports to client and WD leadership including labor/expense actuals vs. budgeted.
• Manage client expectations around process and deliverables, with particular attention to out-of-scope requests.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client. Aid in quality assurance and testing of websites and other interactive projects.
• Project evaluations and assessment of results.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Provide social media consultation and guidance when applicable
• Created and curated content for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
• Responded to user feedback, providing customer service and encouraging engagement where applicable
• Managed client relationships within a team
• Designed campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, FourSquare, and other social networks
• Reported on the success of campaigns
• Collaborated with team members to ensure client goals were met and exceeded
• Tweeted on behalf of key client stakeholder
- Coordinated and oversaw day-to-day social media management on networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, and foursquare for more than 160 clients
- Developed and evolved social media strategies, promotions, and campaigns that were relevant to clients as well as current and emerging trends
- Established protocols to ensure consistency, quality, and efficiency in the daily management of client social media profiles
- Strategized, implemented and monitored Facebook advertising campaigns with the intent to grow awareness of client social media profiles and increase fan counts and engagement
- Coordinated with clients, account managers, content strategists and designers to ensure social media strategies aligned with online marketing, branding and business objectives
- Trained and managed team of social media analysts and interns as well as actively participated in the training of account managers and other team members
- Monitored emerging trends in social media and SEO to ensure adherence with best practices
- Strategized and implemented social media contests, promotions and sweepstakes
· Liaised with clients and multiple departments to manage customer accounts and communications · Supervised team that responded to escalated customer issues and ensured quality of programs and customer satisfaction · Coordinated with Marketing Department on brochures, promotional materials and various customer communications · Organized and led trainings for twenty new employees · Recognized as Regional Account Coordinator of the Month for attention to detail, work ethic and effective communication with clients and colleagues
· Responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Health Innovator's social media presence in alignment with business strategies and direction · Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space · Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels, including blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos · Create, manage and grow business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn · Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Managing Partner at C-4 Analytics
Senior Visual UI Designer
Vice President & General Counsel at C-4 Analytics, LLC
Social Media Manager at C-4 Analytics, LLC
Account Management at C-4 Analytics, LLC
Social Content Curator at Connelly Partners
Vice President, Sales at C-4 Analytics, LLC
Account Manager at Telerik Sitefinity
Assembler at Lowe's Home Improvement