Principal, Osage Consulting
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Information Technology and Services
Clark Dodsworth's Overview
- Founder at Osage Consulting
- VP UX at OverSite LLC
- Advisory Board at eComm America Conference
- Editorial Board at ETC Press, Pittsburgh
- VP Product Management at Kimera Systems
- Advisory Board at Simiosys
- Experience Design Program at Int'l Symposium on Mixed & Augmented Reality (ISMAR09)
- Advisory Board at BH&L Group
- Consulting at Chimera Design
- Consulting at The Leonardo museum, Salt Lake City
- Program co-chair at DUXo5 Conference
- Consulting at Palo Alto Ventures / Philips Palo Alto
- Program Co-Chair and Moderator at Scope1 Information vs. Meaning conference, Vienna
- Co-author & Editor at book: "Digital Illusion: Entertaining the Future with High Technology" (Addison Wesley)
- Product Manager at Fujitsu Open Systems Solutions
- Director, Content & Creative Services at Videocart, Inc.
- Art Institute of Chicago
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Clark Dodsworth's Summary
Product development, design, strategy and UX in the mobile ecosystem: IoT & CA
• IoT: ad hoc mesh mobile nets for federated sensing + security
• Context awareness for devices, UX, + services
• Devices that Learn You™: mobile AI & Salience
• CAaaS: Context Awareness as a Service
Real solutions to innovative problems & vice versa.
• Translate IP to products & services.
• Market & tech assessment.
• Mobile services strategy.
• Strategic patent analysis: interfaces, sensors, & consumer electronics.
Clark Dodsworth's Experience
VP Product Management
2011 – 2012 (1 year)
April 2007 – June 2008 (1 year 3 months)
Clark Dodsworth's Education
Art Institute of Chicago
Clark Dodsworth's Additional Information
Cetaceans, sea kayaking, maps & wayfinding, perception/cognition, early 20th century signage, evolution of tool design. Member: SIGCHI, BayCHI, ACM Siggraph, IAAPA.
- Groups and Associations:
TALKS: • Wireless Comm. Alliance panel 1-'13 "Context Awareness-Bringing Relevance to Apps" • Emerging Media Conf. 1-'13 "How The World Around Us Has To Work" • SVForum ETech 5-'12 "Strategies for Context Aware Svcs" • NEXTAarhus Festival '11, DK: "Context War & the Value of Now" • SVForum Mktg SIG, 11-'11 • Digital Cinema Symp. 1-'11 • eComm '10 & '11 • AREvent 6-'10 "AR & The Constant Next Scenario" • 37th Asilomar MW 5-'10 "Context is King" • IEEE-CNSV 4-10 • SofTECH 1-10: "AR: Context, Location, & Services" • SDForum 9-09: "AR & Revenue" • Cal State East Bay 10-09: "HyperPersonalization & AR" • Keynote: 2nd Entertainment Comp. Conf, Carnegie-Mellon, '03 • TiLE (Tech in Leisure & Entertainment) London '99 • Keynote: Defense Dept.: Distributed Simulation Environments (SEDRIS) '99 • SIGGRAPH 99 panel "Devolution of Interface" JURIES/REVIEWER: • ISMAR '09-'12 Symp. on Mixed & AR • IEEE CG&A Journal • SIGGRAPH Panels, Theater, & Emerging Tech • Scope1 Conf. Vienna
- Honors and Awards:
• Communications Arts mag. Annual award for 3 TV spots (Prod.)
• Concept development for innovative touchscreen kiosk program: won several national and int'l. corporate video production awards.
Clark Dodsworth's Skills & Expertise
- Strategic Partnerships
- Consumer Electronics
- User Experience
- Product Management
- Creative Direction
- Mobile Devices
- Software Development
- Location Based Services
- Program Management
- Market Development
- Product Development
- Concept Development
- Product Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Software
- Integrated Marketing
Clark Dodsworth's Languages
UX(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Entertainment Design(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Photography & Graphic Design(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Spanish(Limited working proficiency)
Contact Clark for:
View Clark Dodsworth’s full profile to...
- See who you and Clark Dodsworth know in common
- Get introduced to Clark Dodsworth
- Contact Clark Dodsworth directly