Digital Marketing Consultant & Founder at Otitis Digital
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Toronto, Canada Area)
- Marketing and Advertising
Diego Silva's Overview
- Digital Marketing Consultant & Founder at Otitis Digital
- Digital Marketing Manager at Lux 9 Inc.
- Marketing and Sales Coordinator at North by Northeast Conferences, Inc.
- Senior Account Manager at Buytopia.ca
- Community Manager at M THIRTY Communications Inc.
- Recording Arts Canada
Diego Silva's Summary
A Digital Marketing, Web Design & Advertising professional. I have a broad experience in all aspects of marketing specializing in online, mobile and social media. I have direct experience with print/web advertising sales, sponsorship negotiation, b2b relations and consumer strategies.
• Graphic Design / UX / IA (Adobe CS6 - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
• Content Development & Copywriting
• Social Media Marketing
• Event Production & Promotion
• Online/Offline Marketing
• Business Development, Account Management & Sales
• Team Building & Leadership
Open to freelance, full-time, or contract work. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (647)785-3589
Diego Silva's Experience
Digital Marketing Consultant & Founder
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
January 2009 – Present (5 years 9 months) Toronto, Canada Area
Digital Marketing Campaign Manager with experience in Social Media Marketing & Optimization (SMM & SMO), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Branding Strategies, Content Development, Copywriting, Advertising and Paid-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns.
Services vary from single Website Development to full Digital Marketing strategies to increase ROI & add competitive advantage.
Clients in Music, Entertainment, Corporate and Small Business industries.
Specialties: Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing & Optimization (SMM & SMO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), SEO Campaign Management, Community Management, Project Management, Account Management, Client & Vendor relationship management.
Digital Marketing Manager
Public Company; 1-10 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
September 2012 – January 2013 (5 months) Toronto, Canada Area
• Created captivating content for for social media accounts, website copy, digital advertisements.
• Assisted in client proposal development, pitching and presenting.
• Research and information gathering for product packaging, branding standardization, procedures and legal matters.
• Analysis and reporting of performance and engagement data for social media strategies.
• Client management, including assessment of needs and expectations.
• Brands include: Scion, Pure Energies, St. Lawrence Seaway, Redpath Waterfront Festival, My Little Chickpea & more.
Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Entertainment industry
June 2007 – December 2012 (5 years 7 months)
Handling advertising sales, sponsorships, NXNEi (Interactive) exhibitor coordination, volunteer training and managing Festival Alternate Stage events.
Senior Account Manager
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
October 2011 – June 2012 (9 months) Toronto, Canada Area
Brokered daily deal offers with local and international businesses to feature on Buytopia's publishing website.
Focused on Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto regions and was able to increase the client's market share in these regions.
- Consistently delivered 4 to 6 news merchants to the client weekly.
- Negotiated deals groundbreaking deals with major businesses that spiked revenue for the companies involved.
- Assisted with business & marketing strategies in the local, travel and products verticals.
- Motivated and coached client's internal sales team.
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Media Production industry
July 2010 – October 2010 (4 months) Toronto, Canada Area
Responsible for actively engaging customers and influencers within various web and social media channels. Additional responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day management and development of editorial content on social media platforms, including tweets, posts and discussions
- Proactively interacting with online communities across all platforms
- Using social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations and report on metrics
Diego Silva's Skills & Expertise
- Sales Management
- Music Industry
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Event Management
- Advertising Management
- Content Development
- Business Development
- Media Relations
- Talent Booking
- Social Networking
- Event Planning
- Brand Management
- Social Media
- Brand Awareness
- Website Development
Diego Silva's Courses
Digital Marketing Consultant & Founder
- Digital Marketing Management (Ryerson University)
- TESOL Certification at Durham College/UOIT
Diego Silva's Education
Recording Arts Canada
Sound and Music Recording, Music Production and Business
2006 – 2007
Diego Silva's Languages
Diego Silva's Additional Information
- Groups and Associations:
Diego Silva's Projects
- October 2013 to Present
- January 2014 to Present
- April 2014 to Present
- May 2014 to Present
- February 2014 to Present
• Goal of this campaign, Help Dr. J, is to educate Canadians about the importance of organ donation and encourage a commitment from people to become registered organ donors. While doing that, our team is determined to find an organ donor match for a World-class physician, Dr. Kamal Joshi.
• Managed to share our initiative via:
- An article within The Mississauga News
- A feature during the Kidney Foundation of Canada’s “National Organ and Tissue Donation
Awareness Week” during Organ Donation Awareness Month
- Awarded our own organ donor awareness “PSA – Public Service Announcement” via Toronto
Diego Silva's Volunteer Experience & Causes
Contact Diego for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch