Diane Hunt, MBA
VP Marketing | Brand Strategist | Transforming Business Through Marketing Excellence in Healthcare, HIT, Devices
- United States
- Hospital & Health Care
Diane Hunt, MBA's Overview
- Senior Leader, Enterprise Marketing at Philips Healthcare Corporation
- Director, Marketing and Communications at General Electric Healthcare Corporation
- Director of Global Marketing Communications and Branding at Baxter Healthcare
- Director of Marketing at UnitedHealth Group, AARP Pharmacy Solutions
- Head of Branding and Strategic Initiatives at DePuy, a Johnson & Johnson Company
- Director, Marketing Communications at Nellcor Puritan Bennett / Mallinckrodt Inc. (acquired by Tyco Healthcare)
Diane Hunt, MBA's Summary
TRANSFORMING BUSINESS THROUGH MARKETING EXCELLENCE
Strategic and visionary executive of industry leading healthcare companies with a proven track record of increased revenues and market share. Recently served as Senior Marketing and Communications Leader for Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Baxter Healthcare, and UnitedHealth Group.
Accomplished in all aspects of marketing, communications and branding. Marketing programs include award-winning BTB and BTC initiatives with global and domestic focus. Leader of diverse teams.
Known for vision-driven strategy, pursuit of marketing excellence, and collaborative multi-stakeholder relationship building across the enterprise and with external partners to reach business goals.
* Big-Picture Thinker - Can see what is possible (goal) and the path to get there.
* Develop Vision-Driven Strategy and Planning - Anticipate opportunities and challenges with end goal always in mind. Customer-driven based on customer core values.
* Drive Complex, Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives to Successful Completion - Ability to make the complex simple, breaking down the steps along the way.
* Successful Results that Achieve Goals and Bring Vision to Reality - Strategy based on vision, planning based on strategy, excellence and execution achieved through empowered team who is committed and vested in outcome.
* Culture of Continuous Improvement - Mindset is always asking "How can we make it bettter, or more effective?"
* Empowering Leadership - Put the right people in the right seat and provide what's needed to succeed - course correct when needed.
* Architect of Relationships and Partnerships - Based on mutual-gain benefits, vision-driven, combined with strong collaboration and negotiation skills.
* Cross-Function, Cross-Business, Cross-Geography
* External Partnerships - KOLs, Associations, Foundations, Publishers, Agencies, Customers
Diane Hunt, MBA's Experience
Senior Leader, Enterprise Marketing
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Medical Devices industry
2011 – 2013 (2 years) Bothell, Washington
Recruited to drive marketing vision, strategy development and execution across $3.5B Imaging Systems enterprise. Expansive product line portfolio includes IntelliSpace Portal (ISP), Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), X-ray (IXR / DXR), Mammography, Ultrasound (US). Nuclear Medicine (NM - PET and SPECT).
Director, Marketing and Communications
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; GE; Hospital & Health Care industry
2010 – 2011 (1 year) Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Corporate leader for Healthymagination brand and Director of global marketing, communications, branding for ultrasound technologies.
Director of Global Marketing Communications and Branding
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; BAX; Pharmaceuticals industry
2007 – 2010 (3 years) Chicago, Illinois
Recruited to lead global marketing communications and branding for Baxter’s $2.2B Renal business. Role expanded to build and manage the corporate brand (at the request of senior leaders).
Director of Marketing
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; UNH; Hospital & Health Care industry
2004 – 2007 (3 years) Washington D.C. Metro Area
Reporting directly to the President, led marketing and diverse team of product managers, marketing communications, market research, public relations, event management and agency partners.
Head of Branding and Strategic Initiatives
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; JNJ; Hospital & Health Care industry
2003 – 2004 (1 year) Warsaw, Indiana
Led strategic marketing and branding initiatives across the enterprise, focused on market planning, market strategies, building corporate and product brands, go-to-market campaigns and an innovative BTC and physician partner initiative to grow the orthopedic category. Generated revenues for physician partners and J&J.
Director, Marketing Communications
Nellcor Puritan Bennett / Mallinckrodt Inc. (acquired by Tyco Healthcare)
1998 – 2003 (5 years) Greater St. Louis Area
Directed marketing communications and branding for Mallinckrodt’s $1.1B Respiratory business across six product categories (ventilation, oxygen, oximetry, asthma management, sleep therapies, and sleep diagnostics). Role expanded to include a major corporate branding initiative after several company acquistions.
Diane Hunt, MBA's Skills & Expertise
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Development of strategic marketing plans
- Strategic Communications
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Cross-functional Collaborations
- Cross-cultural Teams
- Thought Leadership
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Management
- Taking New Products to Market
- Product Launch
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Integrated Marketing Communications Planning
- Integrated Multi-Channel Marketing
- Integrated Campaign Planning
- Marketing Research
- Voice of the Customer Analysis
- Value Propositions
- Public Relations
- Digital Marketing
- E-commerce SEO
- Social Media
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Corporate Branding
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Management
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Implementation
- Marketing Budget Management
- Managing Agency Relationships
- Key Opinion Leaders
- Competitive Analysis
- Salesforce Training
- Sales Enablement Tools
- Sales Support Tools
- Corporate Communications
- Crisis Communications
- Internal & External Communications
- Lead Generation
- Lead Management
- Business Performance Management
- ROI Optimization
- Business Growth Strategies
Diane Hunt, MBA's Education
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing
Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc), Business Administration
Diane Hunt, MBA's Publications
Authors: Diane Hunt, MBA
- Applied Radiology
- December 2012