LtB Associates LLC
Administrative Assistant at LTB Associates Ltd
|Recommendations||2 people have recommended Derly|
Join LinkedIn & access Derly's full profile
- Proofreading and editing of documents
- Effective transcriptions of audio and video
- Comprehensive Academia writing services
- General technical writing
• Responsible for the curation of monthly educational/promotional film screenings, productions and galas in the West Area of Puerto Rico.
• Successfully recruited and trained volunteers working for the Society in the basic needs for every project such as marketing, promotions, and basic use of Wordpress interface.
• Responsible for selecting talented filmmakers that would be showcased on a monthly basis in the social activities of the Society.
Worked as a personal assistant for the Dean of Graduate Studies of the University.
Handled six phone lines and managed her calendar.
Scheduled travel arrangements, meetings, conferences and luncheons for the Dean.
Filed and maintained student body database
Managed the Graduate Studies blog Wordpress page.
• Worked for the University’s CIVIS Project tutoring college level students and adults with the cognitive process, writing and reading skills in the English Language.
• Developed lessons to address common ESOL student problems such as verb confusion and conjugation, use of pronouns and correct development of essay writing.
• Prepared students for Internship interviews and resume building.
• Responsible of attending to needs in the production of “Treasure Island” for Sky 1 Channel.
• Effectively multitasked running errands, maintaining schedules, management of union forms, food & coffee runs.
• Attended to needs of actors on set.
• Employed customer service for mothers and children shopping at the store.
• Organized and replenished sales floor.
• Processed and stored new merchandise in the stock room.
• Maintained credit card subscriber quotas.
• Developed styling for store displays and mannequins.
• Followed corporate rules of conduct & procedures.
Currently seeking full time employment or internship in an administrative, publishing, fashion or production related field.
• Assisted as a boom operator and production assistant of a private project for the School of Visual Arts in New York.
• Developed interview translations and transcriptions daily from Spanish to English and some Catalan.
• Provided budgeting and clerical assistance for the director of the project while in Barcelona, Spain.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
André Montage, Cineaste/Filmmaker
Заместитель руководителя центра в RIA Novosti
Adjunct Lecturer at Baruch College
Documentary Multimedia Producer & Editor
Documentary Film & Video
Production Company at Film Industry
Президент, ЗАО "ГАЛА КОНЦЕРТ"
TV producer, screenwriter
Innovation Development Specialist at EY CIS