Project Manager, National Retail at AT&T Mobility
- Greater Atlanta Area
- Consumer Goods
Deborah Harvey's Overview
- Shorter University
Deborah Harvey's Summary
Proven leader with experience in managing multiple cross-functional departments. Excels in the development and execution of innovative strategies for reaching all company goals. Substantial contributor to strong revenue and profit growth for all companies and corporate partners. Resourceful and proactive professional with exceptional relationship building, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
Strategic Planning, Client Retention, Motivating Teams, Organizational Development, Coordinating Events, Career Development, Start-Up Procedures, Recruiting
Deborah Harvey's Experience
Project Manager, Application Solutions
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; T; Telecommunications industry
May 2008 – September 2010 (2 years 5 months)
• Recruited to manage complex projects in support of a division growing exponentially and requiring a dedicated employee to provide end-to-end project management throughout the lifecycle of critical projects.
• Promoted to support Area Vice President and Director in the Small Business, Industry and Mobility Applications Solutions (IMAS) Group and is entrusted with handling confidential and time-sensitive projects for each executive.
• Valued member of Leadership Team responsible for creating stack rank attainment reports, monitoring training compliance and reporting critical focus achievements.
• Supports internal and external Mobility Application Consultant teams dedicated to optimizing wireless data sales in the small business segment.
Central Region Customer Care Manager/Customer Service Manager
Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Telecommunications industry
May 2000 – July 2007 (7 years 3 months)
Hired by EMS Technologies to develop and implement procedures for the customer service department for a start-up healthcare division. Transferred to EMS Wireless to assist customer service department in the support of base station antennas and in-building solutions. EMS Wireless acquired by Andrew Corporation.
- Responsible for customer service, product planning, business development, order entry, technical support, quality assurance and product shipment for the new healthcare division.
- Transferred to assist a growing service division challenged with providing support for a remote electrical tilt antenna new to the market.
- Provided quality customer service and support that contributed to healthcare annual sales growth from $3 million to $10 million, and telecommunication annual sales growth from $50 million to $65 million.
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Consumer Electronics industry
July 1985 – December 1997 (12 years 6 months)
Oversaw a division comprised of customer relations, repair estimates, technical services and shipping for all consumer product lines for a Fortune 500 company that manufactures and distributes photographic and business equipment on commercial and consumer levels.
- Interviewed, hired and trained staff of 21 individuals of various technical levels and educational backgrounds, creating the top producing regional office in the country.
- Recognized by the company for managing the #1 division that consistently delivered high quality repair, rapid repair turnaround and low parts usage.
- Recruited, coached and motivated employees that were repeatedly promoted into advanced positions within the organization.
- Motivated existing staff to take on support for consumer office product line through an accelerated hands-on training program.
Deborah Harvey's Skills & Expertise
- Team Building
- Business Development
- Product Management
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Vendor Management
Deborah Harvey's Education
Bachelor of Science, Major: Business Administration; Minor: Leadership
1996 – 2001
Activities and Societies: Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Deborah Harvey's Additional Information
Highlight - Assisted as host to the media press center at the Canon Inforum during the 1996 Summer Olympic games obtaining loaner equipment for an international team of technical experts and supporting photographers of all nationalities. Volunteer - Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce. Participated in recruiting business participation and sponsorship in the Second Annual Founders' Day Celebration in Johns Creek on December 1, 2007.
- Groups and Associations:
Participated in the 2007 Atlanta Breast Cancer 3-Day walk on October 12, 13 and 14. Our team walked 60 miles over three days to raise money for breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment. I was the team captain of one of the elite Atlanta POWER TEAMS. Served as media chairperson on Gwinnett's steering committee for the American Cancer Society's signature event, Relay for Life (1997) and Captain for Relay for Life team (1994, 1995, 1996). Selected by CEO to serve on United Way Campaign and exceeded target goal in collections during this fundraiser (2005). Participated in Junior Achievement for four years helping first and second grade students learn how families and communities work together (2002, 2004, 2005, 2006).
Contact Deborah for:
- career opportunities
- new ventures