Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager at Dassault Systèmes
- Greater Boston Area
- Online Media
David Gadarian's Overview
- Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager at Dassault Systèmes
- Lincoln Sudbury Regional High School
- University of Michigan
David Gadarian's Summary
Digital Planning & Social Media Marketing:
In my new capacity as the Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager for Dassault Systems I look forward to helping to continue to develop rich and compelling stories, while engaging with a tremendous brand at an amazing time in its evolution. It promises to be a great ride!
Through my former company Gadarian Digital I enabled businesses of all sizes to craft a comprehensive digital narrative that allows their brand to connect and communicate with their customer base. With strategic digital planning, I empowered business to more effectively tailor their message and manage their efforts, both on-site and through the utilization of social media marketing.
Some of the areas I focus on include the introduction and implementation of a blog, the usage of social media marketing tools including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as the utilization of video, all working in concert towards a common goal. While I can work within a variety of frameworks, I am a big advocate of WordPress.
I also self published my first book, Better Business Blogging (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AD95M2E) currently available through the Amazon Kindle marketplace.
Television Development and Production:
Additionally I have tremendous knowledge and experience working in television having set up over 20 scripted projects for prime-time development at networks including CBS, NBC, The CW, TBS, TNT, SyFy and Comedy Central. Television remains an ongoing professional interest.
Collectively all these experiences serve all the clients of my consulting practice extremely well as I am very cognizant of both how companies want to project themselves and also how consumers are willing to embrace these messages.
Specialties: Social Media Marketing, Social Media Consulting, Twitter, Facebook Development, Digital Planning, Website Development, Brand Management, Business Development, Website Project Management, Online Journalism, Television Production
David Gadarian's Experience
Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; DSY; Computer Software industry
June 2014 – Present (4 months) Waltham, MA
In my role as the Digital & Social Media Manager for North America I serve as the lead for digital and social media marketing efforts representing North America, for DASSAULT SYSTEMES. Efforts including working across multiple departments and with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that our digital messaging is delivering a maximum impact.
In addition, within this role I am also leading a number of North America focused pilot programs surrounding the digital and social media landscape that are focused on training, advocacy, evangelism and brand development.
Key initiatives are focused on:
• Maximizing our impact from live events through digital channels
• Managing a GEO specific measurement and digital monitoring dashboard
• Conversion Rate Optimization
• Employees training & evangelism related directly to digital marketing
• Managing the rollout and execution of a soon to be released GEO specific blog
• Assuming direct responsibility for digital and social lead generation activities related to North America
Within this role I also regularly deliver internal advisory services to help our channel marketers, our events team, our internal PR group and our core brand and industry effort with their multi-touch digital strategies.
Digital Identity Management Expert Providing Digital Planning & Social Media Marketing Services
Sole Proprietorship; Myself Only; Marketing and Advertising industry
January 2009 – June 2014 (5 years 6 months) Virtual
Gadarian Digital renders Digital Identity Management services specializing in the formation and implementation of effective digital strategies and creation of social media marketing that will deliver real value to your brand.
Specializing in website development, online marketing, comprehensive digital strategies and social media.
• Strategic review, digital planning and implementation of "digital road map"
• Comprehensive website analysis, development, and redesign
• Development and implementation of marketing strategy
• Social networking campaign creation and implementation
• Content management
• Comprehensive video strategy from creative, to final delivery and online implementation
• Social media analysis
Self-Employed; Myself Only; Internet industry
January 2009 – May 2011 (2 years 5 months)
A news and information website (www.mostmost.net) featuring mulitple verticals. While the revenue portion of the site was never fully realized, the site did serve as a digital sandbox for David while he learned to code and dove into the "deep end" of the social media pond.
Manage full scope of operations for MostMost, a news and information site.
• Editorial responsibilities include constant site updates as well as blog posts.
• Manage marketing efforts with focus on Twitter (over 15K)
• Created entire framework & design for site, implemented all HTML & CSS, and developed an original WordPress theme.
Head of Television
August 2003 – February 2009 (5 years 7 months)
Run all television & new media activities including producing all projects, budget planning & oversight, fielding & soliciting pitches, developing projects, providing creative direction, lining up & pitching projects to networks, and negotiating development & production deals.
• Exec. Producer “Commuter Confidential”: groundbreaking 20 episode multi-media sponsor- driven micro-series for TBS, with integrated digital components for TBS.com, aired June 2008
• Producer “Night on the Townsend”: Late night talk show pilot for TBS starring Robert Townsend, Winter 2008
• Producer “Iris Expanding”: Single camera comedy presentation for CW with heavy interactive components, Spring 2008
• Producer “The Week Reduced”: Late night sketch presentation for TBS, Fall 2007
• Producer “Liquid Generation TV”: Animated sketch comedy presentation based on the website Liquid Generation for The WB, Spring 2005
• Sold over 20 scripted shows for development at network and cable outlets
Director of Business Development
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Entertainment industry
February 2006 – June 2008 (2 years 5 months)
Concurrent to running Television at Parkchester, oversaw business development efforts in digital, TV and mobile for online animated entertainment company Liquid Generation. Spearheaded effort to expand company into television including efforts to monetize digital content library of over 2,500 individual pieces in all media.
• Producer on “Bonita Breaks It Down” for MySpace TV, Winter 2007
• Producer on “Witness Protection Program” - animated presentation with Mark Burnett, Spring 2008
• Produced prototypical episode of “The Liquid Generation Library Show” for marketing purposes, Spring 2007
• Negotiated deals with MySpace and Addicting Games, deals closed Winter 2007
• Point person on a Yahoo! distribution venture, deal closed Summer 2007
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Entertainment industry
January 2002 – August 2003 (1 year 8 months)
Interacted with many different high-level personalities, both inside and outside of the agency, and was involved in an administrative support capacity in all television activities within the company.
Assistant to Director of Comedy Affairs
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; NWS; Entertainment industry
March 2000 – July 2001 (1 year 5 months) Greater Los Angeles Area
Performed standard Development and Current Programming assistant duties, including script and book coverage, notes, attended tapings and table reads.
Coordinator, Network & Development Finance
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; NWS; Entertainment industry
July 1998 – March 2000 (1 year 9 months) Greater Los Angeles Area
Coordinated office administration for ten finance executives in the Network and Development Finance department at 20th Century Fox Television Studio.
• Coordinated accounts payable and account receivable processes, including receipt of network license fees.
• Directly responsible for a variety of weekly and monthly
David Gadarian's Certifications
Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- License 01293631 - http://bit.ly/12zrvV6
- August 2012 to February 2014
David Gadarian's Publications
Authors: David Gadarian
- November 28, 2012
Business owners and their stakeholders share a fairly consistent desire to be able to “crack” the blog formula, but they also lack the understanding of “how it all works.” In Better Business Blogging an overall business blogging framework is explored so as to provide readers with the capacity to define "how it all works" in ways specific to their business. By utilizing the strong strategic underpinnings explored in Better Business Blogging, businesses will be able to introduce and execute blogging tactics in more meaningful ways specific to their own needs.
David Gadarian's Projects
- January 2012 to Present
The leader provider of remote boating monitoring technology.
Team Members: David Gadarian
- January 2009 to Present
The cooking website for Reed Alexander (Nevel of the TV show iCarly.) This young man is amazing!
- May 2010 to Present
A premium provider of travel mileage award bookings.
David Gadarian's Skills & Expertise
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Production
- Project Management
- Website Development
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Social Media Consulting
- Online Journalism
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Online Services
- Web Analytics
- Online Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Digital Strategy
- Creative Direction
- Content Management
- Marketing Strategy
David Gadarian's Education
Lincoln Sudbury Regional High School
1987 – 1991
David Gadarian's Additional Information
Contact David for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch