Brand Building, Creative Direction & Writing
- Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
- Marketing and Advertising
Dan Wallace's Overview
- President at Idea Food, Inc.
Dan Wallace's Summary
I work with leaders to build brand inside and outside of their organizations. I'm a member of The Red Team at The Prouty Project, a management consulting firm. I collaborate regularly with Design Ahead and other colleagues at CoCo Minneapolis.
Core competencies include Marketing Strategy, Brand Building, Creative Direction and Copywriting. Recent projects include:
* Repositioned and Rebranded SAP Partner firm
* Repositioned and Rebranded Executive Outplacement firm
* Created Website & Social Media Plan for Non-Profit Community Portal
* Positioned merger to employees of two Fortune 500 Firms
* Wrote blog posts on Content Marketing
* Developed Branded Artwork for Trade Schools
* Designed Tools to Enhance Competence in Global Company
* Planned Websites for 360 Assessments & Social Learning Communities
* Designed Lenticular Graphics to Promote Pro-Social Behavior
Clients include: Apple; 3M; City of Minneapolis; Experience Engineering; Family Housing Fund; Hamline University; IBM; Korn Ferry; Microsoft; Mindware; Navigate Forward; Navitor; PETCO; Phillips 66; The Prouty Project; REGIS; Research International; RSM McGladrey; Snap Fitness; Summit Brewing; Target; Tuesday Morning; Twill; Toys R' Us; United Way; Wilson Learning; Yoplait.
Amazon Book Reviews: http://bit.ly/DWreviews
Dan Wallace's Experience
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
June 2000 – Present (14 years 5 months) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
Idea Food services include marketing strategy, branding and marketing communications. Products include conceptual artwork for offices and corporate learning systems.
Nonprofit; 51-200 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
2000 – 2001 (1 year)
Public Company; 51-200 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
1984 – 1986 (2 years)
Worked on The Wall Street Journal, Coleman, MedCenters and Murray's Steakhouse. Fallon had just won Advertising Age Agency Of The Year, and I sat across the hall from the most recognized writers and art directors in the world.
Dan Wallace's Skills & Expertise
- Marketing Strategy
- Creative Direction
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Development
Dan Wallace's Education
Dan Wallace's Additional Information
- Honors and Awards:
New York Type Director's Club
Legal Marketing Association "Your Honor Award"
Ten By Ten (100 Top Posters)
Awards in Fine Art Competitions
Presented twice at IIR Innovation Convergence
Co-Winner of National Award for HR Innovation
Semi-Finalist 2013 Minnesota Cup
Contact Dan for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Dan Wallace’s full profile to...
- See who you and Dan Wallace know in common
- Get introduced to Dan Wallace
- Contact Dan Wallace directly