Rhythmic Marketing | Custom Web, Mobile, Social and eCommerce Development | 216-785-2902 x101
- Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Dan Carbone's Overview
- CEO and Founder at Virteom LLC
- Technology Developer at National City Corp
- Senior Media Specialist at Ernst & Young / Intellinex
- IT Consultant at The BMA Media Group
Dan Carbone's Summary
Founder of Virteom. Many people ask me what does Virteom mean? It simply means 'Virtuous Neon Cranium' translated into 'Upward Bright Thinkers'.
Who are we?
At our core we are a web and mobile development firm.
What do we do?
1. Virteom services companies that need web sites or mobile applications created.
2. Virteom acts as the back-end technical infrastructure to a handful of marketing firms located in Cleveland and Detroit.
Why are we different?
If a web design firm promises you an award winning website, run the other way! If you feel like every time you launch a website its not very effective then you need to talk to us. We are all about rhythmically growing your business after website launch.
Simply put, Virteom is a company that creates a Rhythmic marketing plan that helps you create awareness and gain new business through it's lead generation tools.
My Past History...
In the past I have been the lead engineer and architect that has developed and delivered websites and mobile applications for corporations / organizations with revenues between 1 and 100 million annually. I have lead amazing developers who have backed the technology and implementations.
My development teams have created strategies with both C-Level and upper management teams in developing compelling online and mobile applications.
1. Manage web development teams from 3-25 people
2. Understand many aspects of business, marketing and technology. I am able to execute effectively where others may struggle when dealing with these three competencies
3. SEO, SEM and Social expert knowledge
4. 10 years of eCommerce knowledge and execution of many eCommerce websites.
5. Founder and lead developer of the content marketing system 'Virteom Cloud'
4. Incubated mobile application development for customers
5. Consultant for both C-Level and upper marketing and management teams
6. Manager and owner of previous companies.
SEO and SEM
Technology Consultant for website and mobile application development
PHP & ASP Dynamic website and database development
AJAX and Jquery
Flash Animation & Action Script developer
Radio & TV Productions
Streaming Media Development
Online Learning SCORM
Dan Carbone's Experience
CEO and Founder
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
May 2012 – Present (2 years 6 months) Cleveland, Ohio
I founded Virteom in the middle of 2012.
1. Sales and growth
2. Hiring new talent
3. Create an effective marketing strategy for our organization
4. Build a road-map to success
5. Grow and nurture new and old client relationships
6. Oversee day to day activities when it comes to client deliverable and deadlines
7. Create and follow our business plan
Success Stories in the past 6 months:
1. Was chosen as the lead development firm to power the back-end of 3 start-ups companies in Cleveland. Each funded by the Launch House, Bizdom and Third Frontier Fund projects. Projects include http://scorefeeder.com, http://gtail.com and the third will be announced soon.
2. Launched 2 eCommerce websites - http://jennyspopcorn and http://gtail.com (Members only eCommerce site).
3. Created partnerships with a handful of marketing firms and act as their back-end technology firm.
4. Launched and currently maintain 15 websites within 6 months. That's 2 websites a month.
5. Built a team of developers and designers through partnerships and networking.
2014 – 2014 (less than a year)
Partner / CTO, Founder
January 2002 – May 2012 (10 years 5 months) Cleveland Ohio
Partner / CTO
June 2002 – 2011 (9 years)
January 2005 – June 2006 (1 year 6 months)
Senior Media Specialist
October 1998 – January 2005 (6 years 4 months)
Dan Carbone's Projects
Dan Carbone's Organizations
- January 2010 to Present
The Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) - for entrepreneurs only - is a dynamic, global network of more than 8,000 business owners in 40 countries.
Founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs, EO is the catalyst that enables entrepreneurs to learn and grow from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life. Membership in one of EO’s 120 chapters is by invitation only; the average member is 41 years old with annual revenues of US$17.3 million.
Dan Carbone's Skills & Expertise
- Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Applications
- Web Development
- Online Marketing
- User Interface Design
- Business Strategy
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Team Leadership
- Social Media
- Problem Solving
- SyncShow CMS
- Mac OS X
- Social Networking
- Email Marketing
- Web 2.0
- Online Advertising