Sales/Marketing & Biz-Dev Professional, with an expertise in online media and digital marketing innovation
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Online Media
Craig Stanford's Overview
- Principal at Stanford Consulting Group
- Vice President/Strategic Alliances & Co-founder at PopularMedia, Inc.
- Director, U.S. & Pan-Regional Sales at Terra Networks, S.A.
- Vice President, Business Development & Sales & Co-founder at SiteBurst, Inc.
- Vice President, Content Acquisition & Co-founder at FasTV, Inc.
- Executive Vice President/General Manager & Co-founder at Active Entertainment, Inc.
- Vice President, Western Division at Bohbot Communications, Inc.
- Sales Director, National Broadcast Media & Events at GGP Sports
Craig Stanford's Summary
- 20+ years of contract negotiation, sales management & strategic business development background; career route is combination of sales/marketing and business-development.
- Strategic insight in most facets of consumer media, includes programming sales & distribution/syndication licensing, national broadcast and online advertising sales, sports and event sponsorship, youth marketing, TV packaging, and merchandising/licensing and consumer and trade marketing.
- Outgoing, creative-thinking exec with consistent career track record of leadership in building and managing winning teams, demonstrates strong emotional intelligence and start-up entrepreneurial know-how.
online media, viral marketing, word-of-mouth marketing, social media, social marketing, video search technologies, multi-cultural marketing, sports marketing, youth marketing
Craig Stanford's Experience
Vice President/Strategic Alliances & Co-founder
September 2005 – July 2009 (3 years 11 months)
Director, U.S. & Pan-Regional Sales
June 2002 – September 2005 (3 years 4 months)
Sales Director, National Broadcast Media & Events
December 1988 – November 1992 (4 years)
Craig Stanford's Languages
Craig Stanford's Skills & Expertise
- Social Media
- Online Advertising
- Viral Marketing
- Digital Video
- US Hispanic Market
- Multi-cultural Communications
- Sports Marketing
- Youth Marketing
- Brand Licensing
- Entertainment Licensing
- Branded Entertainment
- Event Producing
- Contract Negotiation
- Business Strategy
- New Business Development
- Business Development
- Digital Strategy
- Social Marketing
- New Media
- Word Of Mouth Marketing
- Multicultural Marketing
- Enterprise Software
- Social Networking
- Strategic Planning
- Sales Management
- Product Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
- Online Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Executive Management
- Lead Generation