Designer of print & web. Internet nerd and crazy cat lady.
|Recommendations||6 people have recommended Liz|
Join LinkedIn & access Liz's full profile
PageBreak is a design, business and marketing-themed book club and podcast, started by Liz Andrade and Niki Brown. The main goal of the club is to build a strong online community of designers, developers, freelancer (like ourselves) and to discuss and enjoy books about the stuff we love to do!
I own and operate a one woman design studio, i specialize in web design for sites powered by Wordpress, logo designs and being a decent lady to do business with :)
Maintained content updates for Columbia Hospitality websites, over 14 sites for various Hotels, Inns, Spas, Resorts, and Conference centers throughout the Northwest and California Valley.
Brand Envy is a full-service design firm in Seattle, WA. Where I worked closely with the firms Art Director/Owner on print and web design solutions for commercial photographers, restaurants and biotech agencies. During my years at Brand Envy I also designed for our various in-house brands, (Lost Luggage, Case Envy, Taste Envy) including marketing materials, web solutions & marketing, trade show displays and product packaging.
I own and operate CMD+Shift Design, a Seattle based, one-woman web design studio. From concept to launch, I integrate my clients' needs with high-quality, cutting-edge development and creative innovation.
Specialties:custom web site design, content management systems, search engine optimization, information architecture, valid css/xhtml, typography, branding and identity, e-marketing,
Designs Featured in...
• Web Design Booth
• Design Cubicle
• CSS Mania
• Smashing Magazine
• We Love Wordpress
Designs Published in...
• The Best of Business Card Design 9 (Rockport Publishers)
Interviews and Features...
• "Web 2.0 Careers: Making Money by the Click" (Yahoo! Hot Jobs Blog)
• "Flying solo: To succeed, self-employed need to take care of business" (NWJobs)
• "Going Freelance: The Pros & Cons With “Top Web Designers” (Noupe)
• "10 Questions with Liz From CMD+Shift+Design" (DesignOBlog)
• "Clients From Heaven, Clients From Hell" (DesignOBlog)
• "Interview with Liz Andrade" (GeekTalk)
• "Behind The Avatar #3: Liz Andrade of CMD+Shift Design" (bkmacdaddy.com)
• "40 Amazing Female Role Models for Web Designers" (Line 25)
• "A Short Conversation With Liz Andrade of CMD+Shift Design" (They Call Me Marty Blog)
Greater Atlanta Area
Network Engineer ll - Project Consultant at Easynet S.A.
VFX Production Executive Entertainment Professional
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Market Research Coordinator at FM O Dia
Rio de Janeiro Area, Brazil
Health and Safety Manager at Burns & McDonnell
Edmonton, Canada Area
Owner, Ethereal Events
BROKER / REALTOR - RE/MAX Advantage-Lake Chelan
Owner/Designer at Anibella Ink + Paper
Nerium Brand Partner
Event & Hospitality Specialist
Vice President at Vuevent Inc.