- Little Walden, Essex, United Kingdom (Cambridge, United Kingdom)
- Management Consulting
Clement Earle's Overview
- Consulting Services Director at Complementary Solutions Ltd
- Board Trustee at Homestart - Uttlesford
- Director at The Atlanta Institute LLC
- Website design/manager at Secure Accommodation Network
- Management Consultant at Marito Ltd
- Consultant at Create.Motion
- Consultant at Hartford Learner Centre
- Consultant at Cottenham Academy
- Consultant at Thomas Clarkson Community College
- Consultant at Woodlands Juvenile Justice Centre
- Consultant at G4S
- Business & Communication Manager at London Secure Services
- Journals Publisher at Chapman & Hall
Clement Earle's Summary
I am an experienced Consultant and Senior Manager. I have expert knowledge in organisation/individual development and behaviour / process management in private and public sector settings.
I employ analytical and NLP skills to map performance of groups/individuals to establish clear pathways for improvement
I have a very positive and informal approach to management, with good humour, communication and interpersonal skills, that encourages strong working relationships and actively enhances the development of teams.
creating improvement in challenging environments;
using objective performance measurement to bring about positive change
Clement Earle's Experience
The Atlanta Institute LLC
March 2007 – Present (7 years 7 months) Atlanta, Georgia USA
• Creation of new company delivering training and consultancy services to non-profit / faith group sector
• leadership & management
• process management
• communication skills
• organizational growth.
Hartford Learner Centre
February 2011 – December 2011 (11 months) Huntingdon
Management support and advisory role assisting the centre in registration process to become multi-site school. Involved in coaching staff with regard to pupil assessment, behavioural management, curriculum development and preparation for Ofsted inspection, development of pupil assessment systems.
January 2010 – July 2011 (1 year 7 months) Cottenham
• Provided management support and intervention to assist BESD school in recovery from being placed in special measures.
• Responsible for enhancing behavioural management frameworks and developing tracking systems for incidents, attendance, pupil progress
• Provided coaching and support for managers, budget management, staff training (including behaviour management, lesson planning, development of accreditation etc), and lesson observations.
• Attendance improved from 73% to 92% in two and a half terms, persistent absenteeism down from 42% of roll to 9.5% currently; restraints show significant reduction to less than 3 per month.
• Recent Ofsted monitoring reports outstanding progress in relation to teaching - no longer needed Special Measures in June 2011
Thomas Clarkson Community College
January 2011 – March 2011 (3 months) Cambridge, United Kingdom
• Supported in design and implementation of new behaviour management framework, involving whole-school training, process and systems re-engineering, policy development
• Performance monitoring via bespoke ICT tracking systems.
• Analysis and redesign of inclusion process for students with behavioural/learning problems.
• Audit of attendance processes with analysis of performance data and development of policy documentation and new management procedures
• Design, implementation and analysis of stakeholder surveys to inform planning and development of service enhancements
Woodlands Juvenile Justice Centre
July 2008 – March 2011 (2 years 9 months) Belfast
• Design and implementation of management information system (accidents, injuries, restraints, separations, training) for secure residential facility (11 – 17 year olds) in Belfast.
• Coaching for managers in use of performance information
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; GFS; Security and Investigations industry
January 2009 – December 2009 (1 year)
• Viability study of new business project in juvenile justice care
Business & Communication Manager
London Secure Services
October 2001 – March 2006 (4 years 6 months) London, United Kingdom
• Responsible for design and implementation of management and performance information systems, management of referrals and data team, finance department, admin and human resources
• Coaching of managers in use and application of information systems
• Change management
• Responsible for managing ICT systems (network of 150+ stations), communications / marketing and development of staff training curriculum.
• Day to day involvement in managing sale of business (£9.5m) to the private sector, involving liaison with legal, due diligence activities, PR work, contracts,
• Conducted internal management and CP investigations.
Clement Earle's Skills & Expertise
- Certificate in Life Coaching
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Primary Certificate in Stress Counselling
- Graduate Practitioner in NeuroLinguistic Programming
- Performance coaching
- Making things happen!
- Managing difficult behaviour
- Conducting management investigations
- Performance Measurement
- Managing information
Clement Earle's Education
Clement Earle's Additional Information
Contact Clement for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Clement Earle’s full profile to...
- See who you and Clement Earle know in common
- Get introduced to Clement Earle
- Contact Clement Earle directly